• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Siyaria sighs, just the news she wanted to hear! Not! Should of expected that.. Damn it.. Siyaria would shake her head and continue to watch her guests.

Thankfully no one knew he was the bandit king/ rebel Frost or else he would have to run and as he goes on stage and asked the band to play a song he sings with an amazing voice with a beautiful song.

Libra259 said:
Siyaria smiles a bit, "Dont tell the others but they are quite boring. Hm.. You are.." Siyaria would recognize him, "Frost? Is that correct?" She asks.
@TheSourPunchLime
Libra259 said:
Siyaria sighs, just the news she wanted to hear! Not! Should of expected that.. Damn it.. Siyaria would shake her head and continue to watch her guests.
he founds the red haired girl and looks at her "Alone at your own party?"

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
he founds the red haired girl and looks at her "Alone at your own party?"
"Indeed, I prefer it over dancing." She admits with a sigh, "and anyway id much rather watch my guests and sisters have fun."

Frost looking at that dame man thought "man I hate it when the assassin takes my goal." As he continues to sing

Frost stopped singing walks towards the two and asked the princess "m'lady may I have this dance?"

@Libra259

"Anything but this." Siyaria replies vaugly. She still wasn't sure whether this guy was an ally or foe. Though she was leaning towarda foe. She wouldnt want to give him any possible information that he could use.

@JPTheWarrior

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost stopped singing walks towards the two and asked the princess "m'lady may I have this dance?"
@Libra259
he would smile towards this guy "be careful to not hurt her. I think alot of people would be upset"

Don't worry I won't leave her scratched or stabbed." As he turned at him smiling knowing his secret "after all you would look great in blood." As he took the princess hand and started to ask the band for some Latin songs and showed the princess how to do the Cha cha and other Latin dances

@Libra259

Damien stood by the edge of the dancers, sipping a glass of champagne. He would ask someone to dance at some point, but at the moment he simply wished to appreciate the fine drinks and decor that surrounded him.

Adriane, meanwhile, had retreated to the corner of the room, attempting to stay out of the way of anyone that passed her. She knew that her mother would likely be angry that she didn't participate, and would scold her for making the family look bad, but she was too scared to even try to talk to anyone.

@anyone

Siyaria again mentally sighs but this time at Frost's comment. Are both of these guys really this odd.. And obvious?.. Siyaria grumbles in her head. She mentally makes a note that both of the two could be and most likely are threats. Siyaria couldnt help but laugh as he shows her dofferent dances.

@TheSourPunchLime

He smiles and looks at her "Is it fun now because it looks to me your having fun!" As he takes her hand and Bachada with her

@Libra259

Something catches her eye as she passes by the ballroom again. Two gentleman, seemed to be oddly suspicious. She was talking to one of them earlier but it was making her slightly uneasy. She stays at the door to the ballroom just keeping an eye out.

Clair danced on with Charlie letting him lead her in the dance , that was until the song changed half way through. This made Clair stop dancing immediately with a sigh "oh well , i guess that is it Charlie. i must take my leave now and converse with the other guests".

Clair moved through the crowd meeting and greeting everyone , however it wasn't long before she noticed her sister laughing and dancing with a man on the dance floor. It was cute at first but then Clair noticed whom she was dancing with. The man was undeniably the 'bandit king' , 'dammit and just when i thought i could relax'. Clair glared at the man with cold eyes she would not be letting him escape this palace alive. @TheSourPunchLime

He smiles and says "Well I am having fun and by the way you are a marvelous dancer." Said Frost ominous to the fact that they know he is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back