• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

He took her hand in his since he wasn't completely sure yet himself if this was the best idea or not. Then again he might've been over-complicating things in his mind, "As you wish" He said smiling a little bit himself.

@ScarlettRose16

She leads them both over to the dance floor and turns to him. "Do you know how to dance?" She asks raising her eyebrows slightly not really caring if he did or not. She gives him a reassuring smile.

@ScaraByte

"very well i will not ask again" Clair was beginning to feel awkward , this man didn't seem very sociable at all yet he came over just to talk. "say charlie would you like to dance with me ? You see the song that just started just so happens to be one of my favorites"

He looked at her for a moment, "Well not exactly.... that wasn't exactly something I was taught" He said with a nervous little smile as he did. He wasn't too knowledgeable with dancing so he didn't know anything but the fact you moved to the music.

@ScarlettRose16

"Well then I guess I'll teach you." She says with a smiles. She guides one hand to her waist. And she put one of her hands on his shoulder and kept one hand held out slightly. She starts showing him and showing him how the music comes into play.

@ScaraByte

He felt a bit strange having his hands on her this way but he decided since she had done this it was correct. He was a bit embarrassed though despite the fact of this. He tried his best to do as he was shown, "I'm surprised your able to do this with someone as inexperienced as me" He said looking at her.

@ScarlettRose16

"Your actually a natural." She says once they start moving more smoothly. She has to look up slightly to look at his face. "So I take it you're a guard for this castle?" She says posing it as a question.

@ScaraByte

"Well more or less.... i've been doing some mercenary work too" He said honestly now noticing a bit more about how they were moving. "Though I usually stay out of things that could cause dispute between royals." He said with a nod still smiling down to her.

@ScarlettRose16

"This is going to sound terrible on my part but I don't think I have ever seen you around." She says feeling slightly embarrassed. She knew most of the people that worked or was in the castle. She hears a song come on and it was one of her favorite and it was almost like her lilac colored eyes lit up. "What about your family?" She asks thinking it was nice to actually talk to someone other than a royal.

@ScaraByte

"I generally work in the areas where Royals don't visit...." He said before noticing her eyes looking a bit happier. He smiled though a bit happier that she looked like this, "As for my family.... my mother is currently watching over my younger sibling and my father runs a bakery." He said looking at her still. "How are things with you and your family?" He asked curious as to this woman's life as well.

"Well my mother and father are obviously the queen and king. I rarely talk to my father he's always busy. I'm close with my mother but things are difficult. My little sister, who this ball is for, she's turning 18 and I'm really close with her, she is around here somewhere. Then my older sister Clair who is also around here somewhere, she basically runs the guard." She says just scratching the surface about her family.

@ScaraByte

"I see.... Well hopefully we will be able to know one another more as friends than just random strangers" He said smiling still unsure of whether or not everything. "Your older sister though.... she probably knows me since I work under some of the people that know her. "Your family does sound rather interesting though.

@ScarlettRose16

"You have no idea" she says. "And yes that might be nice to have friend around this pace" she says a smile coming to her lips once more. She appearently get tangled up in her own feet and she trips. She grabs onto both of his arms with her hands and stabilizes herself. "Oh my god I am so sorry." She says regaining her balance. "I'm a bit of a clutz sometimes." She says with a dry laugh and smoothing out the front of her dress, it was something she did when she was nervous or embarrassed.

@ScaraByte

"There's really no need to apologize" He said with a smile, "I don't think being somewhat of a clutz is a bad thing though..." He said smiling at her noticing that she had smoothed her dress. He didn't exactly know if he should be slightly worried or not since she may have gotten hurt or something from tripping but he didn't want to assume that far out yet. Though her grabbing his arms so quickly was quite surprising and did cause a minor streak of embarrassment in him.

@ScarlettRose16

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think I'll take my leave for right now before I make more of a fool of myself" she says with a smile. She curtsies slightly. "I look forward to talking to you again" she says with a slight blush on her cheeks from embarrassment. "Where would I be able to find you?" She asks not really knowing which part of the castle he worked in.

@ScaraByte

He smiled, "You can find me either working on the lower parts of the castle. Or on patrol around the back of it" He said with a little bow. He was kinda happy that she wanted to talk to him again though so he was a bit odd in that regard. "So i'll speak with you later then, Lady Elizabeth?" He asked not entirely sure if this was where she was going with it.

@ScarlettRose16

Damien smiled once more at her, "I'm sure we will see each other again later in the evening, no?" He then turned and entered the main ballroom. His face visibly lighting up at the sight of so many people. He turned to his sister, nodding at her. "Go and enjoy yourself sister, meet some new people. I'm going to get a drink."

Adrian's face paled further, if it was even possible, and she froze, looking like a kicked puppy as her brother walked away from her. Out of habit she fiddled with her sleeves, pulling them over her hands, and wishing that she could simply read one of the many books she had left in the carriage for the journey home.

"I guess so." She says before walking out. She was happy she decided to talk to him. She was just going to walk around the halls for a while, it was also her way to clear her head.

@ScaraByte

Ollucios smiled before walking back into the crowd of people attempting to blend in once more so that he could watch for others and check to see if any sort of problem or conflict would arise in this situation. Though to be completely honest he had some things on his mind now and was a bit happier he'd spoke with someone here rather than keeping watch the whole time.

Siyaria had slipped to the watching everyone from the doorway. Balls really were not her thing and she'd much rather be out with her father.

@anyone

Frost walking into the ball is knowing if she finds out who he is well it is goodbye to the world as he walks up to the princess he bows in his Light blue tux and says " Balls are lame are they" he looks at Syria smiling

"Maybe or maybe not I'm a man of many names but yes I'm Frost just to let you know in the bandits cave we know alot and girl your being hunted." He turns away and goes on stage and starts to sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back