• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"Ah, so have you had any music experience?"

He asked, jumping up into the seat beside Bambi.

"'Cos I've played guitar...Viola, and piano! Though I kinda suck at Guitar."

"Sure does. I'm not very keen on singing...but it seems like your voice would be perfect for singing!"

Ivy scooted a little in his seat and put his bag down.

"Just judging by the tone of your voice, you'd be able to sing beautifully, most likely!"

"Really...." Bambi looked down blushing a little. She is listen to Ivy saying her voice is perfect for singing. "Well.....we'll just see....."

Then the teacher talk about music and asked each and every student which music they're good at.

@Noivern

"Hm...I think I'm prone to more of an orchestra spectrum, don't you think Bambi?"

Ivy then pretended to play an invisible viola, his arm propped at a triangular position to replicate the movement of a bow on strings.

"You could easily imagine me playing something, maybe even a Bass or Cello!"

"I don't know....what if you going to evolve and you can't use you're hands anymore...." Bambi asked as she see two or three pokemon come up the front and start singing to their teachers.

Bambi looked at them and signs. She wanna to go there and show the teacher she can sing, but she a bit shy.

@Noivern

Tyson listened to music through his headphones as he walked the halls. Nodding his head to the beat, the Lucario finally walked through the classroom door and looked around. "Music, right?"

"Well, I'll still have my arms but they'll be shorter than they are now..."

Ivy followed Bambi's line of sight and saw that she was staring at a group of Pokemon singing. He expressed a fanged grin and tapped Bambi's shoulder.

"You should go up there, I kinda want to hear ya sing."

The Music Teacher looked at Tyson and said yes as he tell him to take a seat.

"Oh...I don't know.....um....." Bambi hesitant and then finally stand up and walk on the front. Bambi asked the teacher if she can show her singing voice. Bambi look at Ivy and then the other pokemons who is watching her. She take a deep breath.

@Noivern

@Ethan Hart

"Oh, right." Taking off his headphones, he nodded to the teacher. "So, what does everyone play? I'm a drummer."

"You go girl!" Ivy whispered, giving a high thumbs up to Bambi as she stood in front of the class. He wanted to appear supportive, so he tried his best to cheer her on.

One of the students shushing Tyson as he pointed at the lovely Deerling that she is about to sing.

Bambi stand and smiles as she slowly to sing a song that one of her mother sing to her. Her voice is beautiful and clear.

[media]

[/media]

The song kind of took Ivy back a bit. For a second he was lost in the lyrics of the song. Bambi's voice seemed to come straight from the heart. It sounded genuine, true, untapped, and lively.

"Wow...she's good." He murmured, leaning forward from his seat slightly.

"Sorry." He said and listened in. His eye brow rose up as she sang. "Hmm...slightly sharp. But nothing too major. I would say Alto voice. All and all very good! Always room for-" Tyson suddenly felt different. Like, a wave of power just went over him. 'It was nothing' He told himself. When Bambi finished, he applauded her. "Well done." He remarked before looking for a drum kit. Finding one in the corner of the room, he sat on the seat and closed the high hat whilst picking up the drum sticks. "May I?" He asked.

@JessBeth @Noivern

When everyone give her an applauded, she make a bow and go back to her seat. She looked embarrassed and happy. "That was....good, isn;t it?" she asked Ivy.

The teacher looked at Tyson and nodded yes.

@Noivern

@Ethan Hart

Ivy's eyes lit up with wonder as he stared at Bambi.

"That was awesome! I knew your voice would be absolutely perfect for song! Now while everyone gets their instruments I'll search for some symphonic instruments..."

Ivy slipped out of the aisle of chairs and began to look around in the instrument closet. On a wooden rack, he found a Viola and a brand-new bow. Swiftly he dismounted the Viola and ran the bow softly along the cords of the instrument, producing a neutral-pitch tone.

"Ahh...I haven't done this in years." He sighed, letting the single note to take him back a little. Without warning he suddenly broke into a frenzied shift, wildly drawing the bow across the Viola's strings in short staccato bursts. He fluidly bodded his head and shoulders as he jerked his arm to the rhythm of a celtic hymn melody. He paused, raising the bow upwards as he panted in exhaustion.

"Wow. That was something..."

Playing the high hat in a way that sounded like: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, Tyson added in a kick drum on 1 and the and after 3. Then, he added in a snare on 2 and 4. Then, he looped it three times, but, on the fourth time, he done a filler where he hit the snare twice, then the first tom, then the snare twice again, then the first tom once more, the snare again and then he hit the crash. From then, he went back to looping all of it.

(It's really hard to explain drumming...

diagram_2.jpg
)

Tyson played the beat, but sped it up for a while before stopping and throwing the sticks in the air before catching them. "Sorry, I get carried away. But, that's the basics." He told the class. "Thank you for listening." Tyson calmly went back to his headphones. "Oh, and Bambi was it?" He asked with music blasting. "Fabulous singing. Amazing."

@JessBeth @Noivern

Bambi smiles as soon as Tyson finishes playing and then he talk to her. "Oh.....y-yes, that's my name...h-how did you know?" Bambi looked down and act a little shy. "A-And thank you....." she seem happy when Tyson said that she have amazing singing.

@Ethan Hart

@Noivern

"I don't look like it, but I've traveled. Heard stories of of your father. But I never would have imagined him to have such a talented daughter." With a smile, Tyson nodded his head. "I only speak the truth. You do have an amazing natural voice."

@JessBeth @Noivern

Bambi was surprised that Tyson know about her father, the Great Prince of the Forest and she start to blushes. "T-Thank you for that...um....pardon but I didn't get you're name...." she asked him, kindly.

@Ethan Hart

@Noivern

"Incredibly sorry," Tyson begun. "I walk in late and don't even introduce myself. My name is Tyson." The Lucario spoke with a warm smile. "May I ask, how long have you been singing?"

@JessBeth @Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back