• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"They alway be mean to me....I don't know why....I try to be nice to them....." Bambi looked even sadder.

"Don't be nice to them if they can't be nice to you. If you tried your hardest but they still won't, it means nothing can change 'em."

Yveltal beared down above X and Bambi, curiously observing them from the school's rooftop.

"Well, we meet again Xerneas." He announced in his usual great booming voice. He reared his large head to Bambi and smiled. "And who is this? I partake I have met you before."

@TheOnlyCatbug @JessBeth

Yveltal dismissively brushed the light away with a massive palm and hopped down onto the ground with a thunderous 'thump'. He trotted in a semicircle around Bambi for a little before stopping in front of her to speak. "I have not met you yet. But I'm glad we get to now." He raised a wing and held it in front of Bambi, waiting.

Bambi looked at him as she back away a little. "What is it that you want, oh great Yveltal......" Bambi heard about him from her father, and he said to show a little respect.

Yveltal was surprised about Bambi's sudden courteousy and he bowed, chuckling softly. "No need to treat me as a king. But I do find your level of honor and respect very alluring. I do not wish for anything, for I am simply..." Yveltal sat down, looking disappointing. "..Bored."

"Bored? Are you looking for something that get out of you're boredom, Yveltal?" Bambi said as she stand up.

X shined a light at him.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe" He likes disproving Yveltal's statements.

Yveltal's angry other persona caught the best of him, bursting out into a mood of abysmal rage. He swiped the flashlight, knocking it onto the ground, and he proceeded to angrily stomp on it until it was a pile of debris. Once finished with destroying the light he turned to face Y. "Don't toy with me, child!" He screamed, his voice making the ground tremble. He cleared his throat and looked back to Bambi. "Terribly sorry. Younger beings are always a pest."

@JessBeth @TheOnlyCatbug

"Ok, oh great Yveltal......" Bambi said it. "As for me, since I have heard about you from my father....he told me all about you....."

"Your father? Whom? Surely I've met him before If he knows of me." Yveltal sat down on the grass and rested his wings at his side. "Do tell who your father is!"

"Oh!" Yveltal's face it up with excitement. "I do indeed know your father! That makes you a Princess, young one!" He bowed once more, a more elegant gesture than before. "Highest regards!"

@JessBeth

"Well, I think you'd make a fine Princess, madam." He waved his wings, preparing to take off. "It was nice to meet you! I'll see you next time I come into town!" Yveltal thrust himself into the air, flying over the building out of sight.

The next day, it is Saturday and there is no school, so Bambi decide to go to the meadow alone while her father go take care the herds. Bambi leap around the flowers and happy smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back