• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Ambre just nodded as she smiles" okay" she say to him as she was walking around looking for a older student

"Man, Aero! Get your ass back in here so you can help me!" Midnight yelled out into the hallway. Almost instantly he swooped into the doorway and swiftly landed on the top of a chair. He was holding a plastic cup filled with a pink and white liquid. "Miss me?" He smirked, sucking the cold iced beverage through a clear straw.

"Didn't have time to meet you..." Tyson mumbled to himself. This was certainly an...interesting bunch. "Midnight, if you ever wish to learn how to play the drums, I'll teach you. No charge. Money isn't a need for me." After he finished, Tyson walked over to the drum kit and sat down, placing his foot on the kick before using it to create a 1 2 3 4 beat.

"I'll think about it. In the meantime, Aero! What instrument do you like to play?" Midnight asked, tapping the Noivern's wing with her claw.

"I dunno, Night. I used to be on the guitar, but I stopped that. I'm halfway decent on brass and winds, but most of all, I was excellent on electronic keyboard." Aero. said

Midnight's eyes suddenly lit up with interest and she shuffled closer.

"Electronic keyboard, eh?" Midnight purred, a sly look sweeping her face.

Aghi sighed a bit embarrassed at the fact that he hadn't even been noticed and shuffled in. He quietly sat down, observing the other pokemon in an attempt to try and figure out what had been happening while he was trying to rush to the school

she sat under a cherry blossom tree outside the school makeing the falling leaves dance through the air humming to herself

@Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling another wave of power wash over him, Tyson needed to get out of the room. Too much. And the more people who he was around, the more powerful these waves were. "Excuse me." He said, keeping up a face that showed he looked fine. "I need some fresh air." Calmly he walked out of the class room before reaching the school doors. Dashing outside, he looked around and sighed. "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself before looking up, finding a girl. "Um...are you okay?" He called out.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Tyson looked at the girl, some concern on his face. "Are you sure? You're alone and you don't sound too well." Slowly, the lucario approached the girl, making sure not to make any sudden movements.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Really?" Tyson asked as he sat down next to her. Looking up, he continued his talk. "There's nothing wrong with you. I find that hard to believe. Well, I'm your friend. I'm Tyson, but you can call me Ty I guess."

@TheAnimeRabbit

"I'm fine." Tyson left out the power struggles. "Better now that I'm talking to you actually." He could feel the weaker energy around him. Something that was bearable...and not too distracting.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Looking up at her blushing, Tyson laughed a short, full laugh. "So, you a student at this school?" He asked, not sure about the other people her anymore.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Whooo!" Midnight whooped as she sped out of the classroom and outside.

"I just got notified about the vending machines here! Hey, who's this?" She asked, looking down at Tyson and Yui.

"Hey...Huh. Welp, I guess I'll just go buy something." She mumbled as she paced down the path, taking a left turn at an open doorway. Not long after Aero clambered out of the building as well, a handful of coins.

"Wait, I wanna get something too!" He panted.

"Urgh...no matter how much I try to like them, they're just imbeciles..." With a sigh, he turned to Yui and brushed her hair up over her eye. "Well, welcome. I'm new here as well."

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Heya Tyson. Gonna make sure the dynamic duo don't break something. Just passing by, an- Oh hey. A legendary. Cool." Ivy said out of the corner of his mouth, slithering past the trees and into the other side of the building opposite from where he just came from. He knew the two others were troublemakers, Midnight even more than Aero. He also had past experiences about them being extremely accident-prone. He didn't want to make up for their potential mistakes so he went over to mediate.

"Go ahead!" He told Ivy. "They need the supervision." Looking back at Yui, he nodded with a smile. "Lets."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back