• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

It took aghi a Moment to realize everyone had left for the most part. He decided to leave the room and walk around. He needed to get a good idea of the schools layout anyway

Pyka looks up as he fixed is hat "Yeah yeah I'm fine...I should be asking you the same question since your the one who fell" He said as he looks at him then he turns to the girl "Oh hello...were you always there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tyson told the Pikachu as he got to his feet. "You just caught me by surprise." As he asked if Yui was always there in a rather rude tone, his face screwed up. "You could have phrased it nicer. Anyway, I'm Tyson."

@Pyka the Pikachu @TheAnimeRabbit

Since classes is over, it is break time, Bambi walk out the room and headed to her locker to get her notebook. She is happy that she made some friends but she must not tell them about her secret, but Ivy and Tyson know her secret.

@Noivern

Pyka smiles as he scratches his head "It's nice to meet you both and I'm sorry Yui for speaking to you in a rather unpleasant tone" He said as he looks at her

Last edited by a moderator:
Aghi meandered about the school. He pulled out a paper which listed his classes and other information. It took him a moment but he was at least able to make out his locker number. he stuffed the paper back into the small bag he had been carry before trying to make his way toward what he thought was his locker. He craned his neck to read the numbers on each locker, taking note of the deerling, who appeared as a pink blur to him, to the left of him. He stopped at what he assumed was his locker before inputting the combination

aghi threw his bag into the locker after making sure he had taken out anything important. He looked to the side and was a bit startled when he saw the deerling had taken notice of him "Oh um..." he pauses "Hi I'm ah guessing you going here?" he stopped for a moment before shuddering as he had realized what he had just said "oh um I mean- sorry that was a stupid question..."

@JessBeth

Ivy walked back into the school, the two delinquents trailing behind him.

"Thank Acreus nothing blew up or broke..." He sighed, glancing back at the Noivern and Zoroark who both hand armfuls of snacks from the vending machine. He didn't know why they were such gluttons, but he didn't really care. As he slithered down the hall he spotted Bambi and some other Pokemon.

"Heya...who's this?' He asked, pointing at Aghi.

"o-oh ah... I-I'm aghi" he stutters "I ah just got here a little while ago... what's ah, your name?"

Pyka looks at her as he sighs "I'm really sorry you know and you making me feel really guilty about it now since you say that while stuttering"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back