• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Bambi looked back to him, "I figure that.....why are you hiding you're face? You don't want the teacher to see you?' Bambi asked him as she whispers.

"Yeah, I'm pretending to be in this class since I don't think I'm officially enrolled. Damn Zoroark, always wants to see me suffer, y'know?"

He chuckled, adjusting his tail so it wasn't twisted at an uncomfortable angle.

"Oh, that was cruel....would you like me to come with you at the office?" Bambi offered to help him.

"I'm fine, but thanks anyways! Y'know I've met royalty before and I gotta say you're the nicest one yet. You don't act stuck up and you're like everyone else. Kudos to you, my friend."

He smiled, tilting his head at a slight angle.

Bambi blushes when he say it. "T-Thanks....actually, I didn't know I was a princess before........" Bambi say it. "I used to lived with heard of Sawsbuck with my mother...."

Blossom walked into the class as she saw some students talking as she rolled her eyes a bit she didn't really care about friends or family

Ambre just smiled" yay" she say to him" let's go to class" she say happily as she was smiling @NightCasterZ

"Oh shit. Looks like it's time to head out. I'll be in your classes today since I have no otheer place to go."

Ivy slung his backpack onto his slender shoulder and stood out from his seat.

"Lead the way, madam..." He bowed, chuckling slightly as he did so.

Bambi giggle as she smiles at Ivy. "You know...since we become friends.....is it ok if I call you something else...." Bambi walk out of History classroom and walk to the hall.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah like what? I've had a lot of nicknames...but I'll be willing to hear your feedback."

Ivy slithered beside Bambi, his legs tucked into his body so he can easily snake along a surface. He doesn't know why he does this so often, maybe because one day he'll be a Serperior, and thus lose his legs. He was slightly afraid of evolving into a legless snake, but at least he'll be over ten feet tall.

"You know....you name Ivy is sound like a girl name. Oh no offense...." Bambi apologize to him. "I was thinking that....something cool name.....like ....Vine...."

@Noivern

"Yeah, sure." He said, smiling.

Lola giggled. "I'll admit, it is a little girly." She smiled. "Or maybe Razor? As in, razor leaf?"

"I want to keep my name. After all, it's all that I have left of my true family...and this scarf."

He grabbed a corner of the pink cloth and held it up, a sullen expression contorting his face.

"I won't judge if you two want to change my name. Funny, 'cause my mom thought I was a girl at first when I hatched..." His voice trailed off, leaving a heavy silence on the group of three.

Ivy jerked his head when he heard Bambi break the ice. He held out his palms in front of him in an apologetic gesture.

"No, No, It's my burden to carry. Don't feel sorry for me! It's fine!"

He laughed off the situation on the outside, but on the inside he was hurt. He didn't want to show the other two his pain as he forced a content smile.

Bambi look at him with a sad look then slowly smiles. "Ok....." She then turn to the corner as she see that she going to her next class.

@Noivern

"We should get a move on, eh?" He asked Bambi, lightly bumping into her with his shoulder. At last, the sadness inside slowly faded into memory as he redirected his psyche to the current situation.

"So, just a quick question...Have you ever met Aero? He's my adoptive brother, the Noivern. He was once Royalty-ish...But that was in human territory, under the human's radar. He was once an earl...A good one too. Practically a single prince that led a small circle of his kinsmen and other Pokemon. They were constantly on the move, including Aero's right hand man, er...WOMAN, Midnight herself. They disbanded the group , leaving Midnight's brother in charge and stayed stuck together ever since."

Ivy didn't want to brag about Aero's feats, but he wanted to slide some information exclusively between him and her just to have something to talk about.

"Um, well I see him laughing when you fell down, but I haven't talk to him. And your sister....no I didn't have a chance to talk to her ether....." Said Bambi.

@Noivern

"Ah. 'Kay. Which class are we going to now?"

He asked, shifting into a walking stride instead of a slither. The act tried his legs, so he takes frequent breaks. He did wish to do it more often, though.

"How about you lemme see your full schedule?"

"Well, I'm pretty killer on the Viola if I just put my mind to it. My trainer used to have me play a couple of songs for her...eh. I guess I'm not that rusty."

Ivy pointed towards a door from around the corner.

"Hey...I think that's the classroom. At least it isn't Trigonometry or something like that...yikes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back