• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Aero opened his eyes. He wasn't in the forest anymore. He was in Midnight's room again. He also saw he was actually kissing Midnight as well. Both of them were wide awake. Sensing the awful realization he jerked backwards in surprise, his cheeks blazing red. Midnight scooted back on her bed in disbelief, body numb with shock. Aero thought it was just a dream, right? It felt so real. He heard a knock on the door, which made it open.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
"Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was barely shut. Wanna try the car?"
Both Midnight and Aero took a double take at the Zygarde and uneasily exchanged embarrassed glances.

"N-No car today. I'm f-fine." Midnight stuttered. Her red cheeks never faded.

Ivy was watching a movie in the room adjacent of Midnight's room. He was bored and tired, but he didn't care. He began to hear some commotion from Midnight's room but really didn't care. He was used to hearing either her or Aero, or both of them running around in that room being utter goofballs. It was like their custom.

Bambi walk out of school and she meet up with her father. He have promised her to take her to the meadow where she can train and become a stronger Deerling so that she can evolve into a Sawsbuck.

Bambi have lots of things she have in mind as she worry about Ivy beeping all acting strange. Then Bambi start to train by using her Tackle at her father.

"How about, just go." Midnight slammed and locked the door in Mr. Z's face. She slumped against the door with her claws covering her face. Aero cautiously crawled and sat next to her. "Hey. Don't be too shy about it. I admit I did kind of had a huge crush on you. I was just afraid to tell you since you were dating that one female Lucario a few months ago. But now I guess..."

"We're a couple?" Midnight finished, uncovering her face and staring at Aero with a look of happiness. "Well...turns out I have feelings for you too, Wingy. I'm just glad we both got that out of the way."

X was walking to his field to go home and rest and do his homework. He saw a nearby meadow with a deerling and a sawsbuck fighting, he watched from 50 meters away, smiling and doing his homework for the day. He could be seen plain as day.

Z decided to leave, nothing seemed fun for him to do. He slithered out the front door and went back to his home to sleep.

Bambi fight hard as she can see her father show no mercy as he used his last move, Energy Ball on Bambi and win the battle.

Bambi is beaten as the Great Prince tell her to they'll be continuing on the battle tommorow and then he left to check on the herds.

Bambi slowly get up and walk to the pond and drink some.

"Can we act...as just friends in public? I'm still a little timid on others seeing us in a relationship." Midnight said, leaning into Aero's chest. Aero wiggled his cast a little and spoke.

"Sure, if it makes you feel more comfortable. For now we cam just relax. There's no one else nearby other than Ivy." He rested his chin on Midnight's head and ran a claw through her long hair.

"I think Ivy was right that one time he called you rapunzel." He giggled. Midnight sat up a little and playfully shoved Aero. "Oh shut up! I'm never cutting my hair. Hey, do you wanna go try out the car? I'll let you drive since I don't wanna hurt your wing more by crashing. I'll eventually learn how to drive in time."

Aero grinned wider than ever. He thought she would never ask.

Bambi finish drinking as she look at her own reflection. "Bambi....Princess of Spring....that's what I am...." she signs. "Only my best friend, Ivy know my secrets.....and X.....oh X...I didn't mean to be rude.....if only I wasn't so shy around you...." She is talking to herself, thinking she is alone as she stand up and start eating some clovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
X decided it was enough. He walked across the meadow, a shortcut to his field. He walked at a steady pace keeping his distance from Bambi.

~~The next day~~~

Bambi arrives to school and look around for Ivy, hoping he came and she can talk to him.

"Okay, we'll be around the school if you need anything. See you, Ivy." Midnight called across the courtyard, head out of the side of her car. As Ivy slowly slithered into the doors of the school Midnight turned to face Aero in the driver's seat. "Well, with the runt gone we can have a little fun with this thing. Onward, Wingy! Floor it!"

"Aye Aye, 'Night!" Aero giggled, slamming his foot down on the gas pedal. The rubber on the tires squealed and smoked before the whole car zoomed off down the dirt road.

Ivy appeared in Bambi's class. Though his face was obscured by his scarf. He sat down on one of the desks near the edge of the rows and began unpacking. His silent and one-sided mood didn't really fit him.

Ivy regarded X with a blank gaze. He then decided to engross himself in doodling different types of foliage and flora on his sketchpad just to pass the time.

Ivy huffed and dropped his pen, leaning back in his chair to make an accusatory glare at X. "Can you just back off? The past few days have been wearing on me y'know."

"Yeah yeah Sparkles. You shouldn't feel sympathy for me." The Xerenas was slightly chafing into Ivy's morale and was annoying him, but he didn't let it get to him, taking a deep breath and continuing his drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back