• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Bambi look at Ivy as she eating the grass. She know that she can't hide it from him. 'Um.....Ivy....I have a question...be honest with me...." Bambi take a deep breath and said, 'Do you have a crush?"

JessBeth said:
Bambi look at Ivy as she eating the grass. She know that she can't hide it from him. 'Um.....Ivy....I have a question...be honest with me...." Bambi take a deep breath and said, 'Do you have a crush?"
Ivy slightly backed up and blinked, not expecting Bambi to inquire him of such a question. Nevertheless he answered as honest as he could. "Uh...Maybe." He said reproachfully.

"Have you ever feel you're heart beating when there the pokemon you like, acting shy and looked away sometimes......" Bambi say it as she looked at her food.

JessBeth said:
"Have you ever feel you're heart beating when there the pokemon you like, acting shy and looked away sometimes......" Bambi say it as she looked at her food.
"Uh...Yeah, it's happened before." Ivy didn't know what to think about all these strange questions he's being prodded with.

"Well....you know that....I have that....a-and...." Bambi start to blushes. "There is someone I like....."

JessBeth said:
"Well....you know that....I have that....a-and...." Bambi start to blushes. "There is someone I like....."
"Oh?" Ivy said, becoming slightly engrossed. "Well, do ya mind telling me who it is?"

"I meet X yesterday....when I bump into him....I was amaze of his...shiny appearances....it like I can't help but heart beat so fast...." Bambi say it out as she smiles.

"But then, I was so shy to speak to him, that I ran off.....and now this morning, he say hi to me and I....just ran away and avold him....I feel like I was a rude to him...." Bambi have her ears down as she signs.

JessBeth said:
"But then, I was so shy to speak to him, that I ran off.....and now this morning, he say hi to me and I....just ran away and avold him....I feel like I was a rude to him...." Bambi have her ears down as she signs.
Ivy slipped out of his seat at the cafeteria table and slung his backpack onto his arm, beginning to slither out of the cafeteria hall.

"Ivy? Hey, Ivy!" Bambi don't know whats going on as she get up and run after him. "Ivy, why are you walk off? It is a little rude to do that with telling me..." Bambi walk beside him.

JessBeth said:
"Ivy? Hey, Ivy!" Bambi don't know whats going on as she get up and run after him. "Ivy, why are you walk off? It is a little rude to do that with telling me..." Bambi walk beside him.
"I dunno." Ivy replied, shrugging. He then bolted through the door at a blinding speed. Strange thing was he looked completely calm while he snaked out of the door.

"Nah." Ivy said as he barreled down the courtyard and stopped at the main gate. He briefly pulled out his phone and tapped its screen a few times before tucking it away and turning his head skyward.

JessBeth said:
"Ivy!!" She is calling him as she run after him close.
"What do you want?" He asked, an irritated look in his eyes. Then, Aero descended onto one of the stone pillars that the gates were bolted to. He bent over to meet Ivy at eyelevel and made a few clicking noises.

"Getting sick of school already, little brother?" Aero asked. Ivy sighed and began to mount on Aero's back.

"Yeah. I'm just feeling out of the loop. I wanna go back to the house."

"Ivy, wait!! What is going on? Why are you acting like this?" Bambi stop running and look at him. "Please, tell me what wrong?"

Ivy sighed again, positioning himself the right way on Aero's back.

"I'll tell you later. For now I want some peace and quiet, Hya!" Aero then lifted off, jumping into the air nd beating his wings to fly away.

"Ivy!!!" Bambi calling his name as she stand there until she can't see Ivy. Then she go back to classes as the lunchtime is over. Bambi can't help but wonder why Ivy leave.

X was the first to get into Prof. Z's lab room.

"I'm 5 minutes early, sorry."

"
It's ok X, I like you being early too. You can look at the assignments before you have to do them. The others should be coming an a few minutes."

Aero landed on the tree in Midnight's yard. He clutched one of the branches with the claws on his feet and swung downward, hanging upsidedown from the tree like the bat he was. Ivy dismounted Aero and slithered onto the grass. "Thanks Aero. I just need some quiet time to myself." He said smiling. Aero merely shrugged and replied.

"Anytime pal. I don't really care about school either." Ivy regarded the Noivern one last time with a chuckle, finally walking inside his home. As Ivy closed the door Aero heard a crack as the branch he hung from started to give.

Bambi walked in the classroom as she signs, wondering why Ivy took off like that. She take a eat and looked down.

Midnight came strolling in, swinging her black coachbag on her claw. She paused and beamed over the rows of seats, trying to spot Ivy out of the bunch. She then jogged over to Bambi's seat and took the spot next to her. Midnight twiddled her thumbs for a second before looking back towards Bambi.

"Hey Deerling. Where'd that Snake and crazy bat go? I haven't seen them for a while now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back