• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

"S-Sorry about it. I was waiting for you to wake up and I was getting sleepy and...I just climbed on the bed....."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey no hard feelings. I'm a cold-blooded reptile so...you did good for keeping me warm." Ivy said smiling, putting his arm around Bambi's houlder in a sideways embrace.

Bambi giggle as she look at the time. "Oh, classes is over...." Bambi move away from Ivy.

"It's almost at the end of the day. Hey, when school is out can I go to your place after school? See, cos' I've never been at a friend's house and all of this is a first for me." He stepped closer, an eager grin exposing his fangs. "What do you say?"

(I made a schedule that we can follow for the school. Let's do that until we hear otherwise. It goes like this.

1st period

Second period

Lunch

Third period.

Each are about an hour long.)

"Um, I will like too....but...." Bambi back away a little. She blushes a little when he come close to her, "I don't think so.....I'm in trouble.....remember my father...."

"Ah, I know but I saved your life. So your dad would likely allow me to stay. Wouldn't that be the logical thing?" Ivy asked, slithering around Bambi in a circular motion.

A shiny Xerneas with a pink diamond necklace walks by. He looks flashy and about 2x Bambi's size.
a_shiny_xerneas_by_theonlycatbug-da0hhej.png

"Um....why don't you go hang with Skitty...." Bambi smiles as she walk out the nurse office and walk to the locker to get her bags.

"Ah, okay. But I just wanna hang out later!" He called out, cupping his hands to yell before Bambi walked out of the room. He then turned back to face Skitty with a blank expression.

"So...what now?"

"Well, I have some cool things in my dorm, wanna check it out?" She licked her sticky paw from the berries that she ate earlier.

Bambi is getting her stuff in her locker, as she close it, she bump into someone as she drop her stuff. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you....!!!!!!" She meet a shiny Xerneas that she have ever seen. ".......coming....."

"Sorry that I'm big, I..." He sighed as he wanted to meet new people. This was his first day and he didn't see anyone that he liked.

"Whoa.....you're....you're...." Bambi look up as she try to finish her sentence.

"Er...I'm...Ugh. Okay I'll go. But only this one time." Ivy groaned as he shouldered his backpack and went to walk out the door. Suddenly he bumped into Midnight and fall onto his back.

"Oh sorry Ivy. I was looking at this weird legendary guy out in the hall. He's like some fucking deer and stuff. But glad to see your sleepy ass is up."

"I'm fine." Ivy spat, crawling to his feet. He brushed himself off and hefted the heavy backpack that weighted his spine like nothing else.

Midnight followed the two to Skitty's dorm room. Ivy wasn't very keen on this, and he didn't really want to see the room at all but he had to appear friendly. Even if it ate away at his insides like a parasite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back