• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHigh

Once the nurse let him go, Ivy walked to the corner of the room where Bambi sat. "Hey Bambi." Ivy murmured, rolling his shoulder to loosen the bruised joint.

"I know you feel bad but it isn't your fault. I got hurt because I decided to get hurt for you. Y'know, I didn't want to see those bastards hurt you so I gave up my own safety to keep you safe. It's just that..." Ivy drew a shaky breath and continued, "...It's just that you're my first true friend I ever had. Sure Midnight and Aero are cool, but you're not family like they are. You're my friend."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bambi see Ivy can walk as he walked toward her. She look away, not wanted to see him as she still feel ashamed. Then she listen of what Ivy is saying as she feel like she is going to cry. Bambi slowly turn her head to Ivy and the hug him and cry.

@Noivern

"Hey...it's okay." Ivy said with a comforting smile as he put his palm on Bambi's back.

"It's okay to cry sometimes. Just remember my injury was never your fault."

"Ivy.......I...wahhhh!!!" Bambi can't talk now that she is crying as she is relief that Ivy is ok and safe thank to him and her father.

@Noivern

"It's okay. Just calm down and everything will be fine." He said in a soothing voice, lightly stroking Bambi's dotted hide.

===

Midnight threw herself on Aero, who was talking to Yveltal before Midnight decided to interrupt.

"Aero!" She coughed, clutching the fur on her chest. "That Deerling girl ran into the woods and Ivy went after her. Then this pack of Pokemon showed up and hurt Ivy and then she and Ivy ran off. Then I saw this fucking huge Sawsbuck kick Mightyena ass and then I ran over here..." She gasped, drawing in a heave of air and coughing.

"My fucking lungs Aero. Do you think you can help?" Midnight asked, looking up at Aero with a half angry half pained expression. Aero spent no time in lifting Midnight up and supporting her with his own shoulder.

Later, Bambi finally calmed down as she wipe off her tears. "......I'm ok now....." She back away from Ivy a little and feel a little embarrass, let her crying side on him. "T-thank you.....for come to my rescue...." She looked away, blushing a little.

@Noivern

"Aw, Anytime Bambi. That's what friends are for." He smiled warmly and sat down next to Bambi in the corner.

"It's tough when you remember sad things. I understand pretty well."

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNG* The school bell rang. Mr. Del got his board made of an incredibly black material ready for the first day. He checked his 1st period schedule. He knew some of the students quite well. Bambi, Ivy, and Yveltal. He thought they were special in a way. He waited for his class of only a few students to come in.

@Noivern @JessBeth

"Don't worry. If he yells at you I'll be right there to be yelled at two. We make up for eachother's mistakes, aight? We're pals." Ivy said with a content smile. He then leaned sideways to put his head on Bambi's shoulder.

"But don't go running of like that, you scared me!" He playfully scolded, softly pushing Bambi.

"Ok..." Bambi smiles as she hear the bell ring. "Oh, its time for classes...." Bambi take a look at her schedule and see next is Mr. Del class. "Let's go..." She said up and walk to class.

@Noivern

@TheOnlyCatbug

"Alright class, today is your first day at pokehigh. In case you didn't know me, I teach the class about the evolution of pokemon. Does anybody have an idea of what evolution is? Raise your hand or any other body part that you use as a hand if you do." He looked around the class.

"Okay. Let's just get that traumatizing incident off of our shoulders and get to your class..." Ivy replied, slinging his backpack onto his shoulder and slithering down the hall to catch up with Bambi.

"It's alright, it is your first day here. Take a seat anywhere, a seating chart will be placed once we actually get started. Where's Midnight?"

"Why're you worried about sis?" Ivy asked, head propped at a sideways angle to give a funny look at the teacher.

"I dunno. She ran off an-" He was suddenly shoved aside by Aero, who had Midnight on his shoulder like some wounded soldier.

"Sorry I'm late Ivy. I just got winded...heh. Okay, I'm good Aero." She said. Aero slipped out from under her arm and stood there with a worried expression. Midnight caught his look from her periphery and she spun around to give Aero a deep hug.

"I'm fine ya crazy bat! But thanks for helping me too. I dunno how I would live without you." She cheered, a warm smile on her face. Aero freed his face from the flurry of black fur on Midnight's chest and broke himself from the embrace. He awkwardly shuffled out of class and Midnight then turned to face Ivy.

"Okay kid. I'm staying by your side from now on. You can go run off on your own."

"Ah, good. You're all here. Welcome to your first period of your first day of pokehigh. My name is Mr. Del, but you may call me Mr. Phox or Mr. D if you'd like. I teach evolution here. Now, does anybody here know anything about evolution? Raise your hand or whatever you use as a hand to answer questions."

"Uh, dude. I'm twenty two years old.I'm just here to watch this snake here." Midnight said, pointing to Ivy. Ivy slithered into his seat and dropped his backpack on the floor with a loud 'Flump'. He unzipped the top and unveiled it's contents. A Notebook, a Binder, a College rule graph notebook, a pack of pencils, and miscellaneous supplies for school. He laid out the appropriate tools and sat back in his chair. Midnight decided to take refuge in the set beside Ivy. She had to sit in an awkward position due to her size and the size of the desk itself.

"Hmm, ok. I didn't know that a smart teen such as Ivy needed a supervisor. Ivy, do you know anything about evolution? Even if it is the slightest bit of information, share it." He smiled.

"Evolution is an important stage in everyone's life here. Most Pokemon evolve two or three times, but there is certain and specific Pokemon that don't evolve at all. For me, I evolve three times. I was a Snivy, now I'm a Servine. And in the next ten years or so I'll be a Serperior." He tried to smile, but he admitted deep down he didn't want to evolve that much. Nearby Midnight still had trouble sitting correctly. She tried to yank herself free but it just resulted in her falling out of the desk.

He could already tell Ivy was going to be his favorite. "I'm very impressed Ivy. Midnight, I don't know why you are here but feel free to listen. I'm sorry but we don't have any desks big enough for you. We will start class lessons in..." He pulled out his stick and looked at a purple orb closely. "Tomorrow! Ok then. Just a few things that we need to know about each other, I am a very fun teacher, not like any others you've probably seen. If you look to the right of the class, you will see completed national pokedexes. I got them made just for me and my students. It has all of the information you need on any pokemon. We will be using these a lot. Pick one up and keep it with you. It will be the most important thing you need in this class. Midnight, you can stand up if that's alright with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back