• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Hearsssods clashing and runs up with revolver ready grabs sword and fixes I patch runs up to the deck to see what's going on

Kimberly's eyebrow raised as she thought for a second. After realization hit her hard in the head, her eyes widened. "Fuck!!" She says and facepalm. Ah this is just great im screwed! Just.. Ah- no- damn it! She thought with a grumble, she punches the wall and leans her forehead on the wall. She doesnt take her fist off the wall and blood trickles down to the floor.

@JPTheWarrior

(Foxy you have to post a character in order to be in a rp then it is excepted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sees two people fighting "I have to stop those two before one of them gets hurt" shoots towards the sails to get they're attention

Libra259 said:
Kimberly's eyebrow raised as she thought for a second. After realization hit her hard in the head, her eyes widened. "Fuck!!" She says and facepalm. Ah this is just great im screwed! Just.. Ah- no- damn it! She thought with a grumble, she punches the wall and leans her forehead on the wall. She doesnt take her fist off the wall and blood trickles down to the floor.
@JPTheWarrior
he sighs and grabs her hand. He cuts a bit of his shirt, to serve has a bandage. He then puts it around her wound. He would now look pretty calm. Nothing like before

[QUOTE="Funtime foxy]Sees two people fighting "I have to stop those two before one of them gets hurt" shoots towards the sails to get they're attention

[/QUOTE]
(Um can you please make a character sheet?)

OK

Name: vixen

Personality: optimistic and peaceful

Outfit:shorts a T-shirt some boots and a bandana on top of dark brown hair with natural highlights

Kimberly sighs and a small growl escapes her lips. "I just keep fucking things up." She swears again and turns away from the wall. Scowling she rubs her temples. Nope sleeping doesnt sound like a bad idea anymore..

@JPTheWarrior

(You need to post that in the Character creation sheet, you need a lot more than that and They did not have highlights in the 1500-1600 im not trying to be a buzzkill or anything but it is the rules)

[QUOTE="Funtime foxy]OK
Name: vixen

Personality: optimistic and peaceful

Outfit:shorts a T-shirt some boots and a bandana on top of dark brown hair with natural highlights

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Funtime foxy]Also has a hook and eye patch
Weapons: revolver and a sword

[/QUOTE]
Not here... In the character sign up tab.. And please follow the character sheet layout))

Libra259 said:
Kimberly sighs and a small growl escapes her lips. "I just keep fucking things up." She swears again and turns away from the wall. Scowling she rubs her temples. Nope sleeping doesnt sound like a bad idea anymore..
@JPTheWarrior
He sighs "Go to sleep Kim. Dont worry I wont do anything"

"Ive never worried about that before. Falling asleep has proven to be the hardest task ive every done and thats saying a lot." Kimberly states. She's managed to slightly calm down due to the fact of not wanting Ara to take control of her body. Though she was still obviously very angry.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Ive never worried about that before. Falling asleep has proven to be the hardest task ive every done and thats saying a lot." Kimberly states. She's managed to slightly calm down due to the fact of not wanting Ara to take control of her body. Though she was still obviously very angry.
@JPTheWarrior
He hugs her "you know you need to sleep. For the sake of the crew, me and you"

Kimberly grumbles at the physical contact but doesnt shove him away. "I realize that and I can't just sleep. The only reason I havent died because of lack of sleep is because Ara is keeping me alive." She huffs and looks towards the door.

(At sea on Kim's ship. Were gonna head to Tortuga too)

@White Shamrock

Libra259 said:
Kimberly grumbles at the physical contact but doesnt shove him away. "I realize that and I can't just sleep. The only reason I havent died because of lack of sleep is because Ara is keeping me alive." She huffs and looks towards the door.
(At sea on Kim's ship. Were gonna head to Tortuga too)

@White Shamrock
He sighs and pushes her away "just then rest. Ill ask your right hand man to take care of the ship"

Something dawns on her and she sighs. "Damn that guy is still in the water I think." She sighs then says, "and dont kick anyone off my ship unless they try to injure one of the crew members or tries to set it on fire. Which I highly doubt will happen.."

@JPTheWarrior

"Yeah why do you ask that so surprised. No matter how much im a bitch to you, you still are there for me. Which I dont know why since it doesnt make sense to me but thats beside the point. Gotta go save a person." Kimberly says and and walks towards the door.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Yeah why do you ask that so surprised. No matter how much im a bitch to you, you still are there for me. Which I dont know why since it doesnt make sense to me but thats beside the point. Gotta go save a person." Kimberly says and and walks towards the door.
@JPTheWarrior
He looks down "one day maybe you will" he says it with Aiden's você. However it really looked like Aiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back