• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

<Mmm you could say that. But oh, what can you do...> Susie replied, and smirked as Fleur stretched out. She took a good look before speaking up again, <Oh Fleur, you delightfully friskful feline. What delightful litter were you able to retrieve for little ol me? I trust you were able to get it yes? And of course... Have to have somewhere nice and private for the meet.> Hopefully, she would able to get something good from this lead. She already handed out some money on this. She couldn't just leave this lead hanging.

And, she had assigned her dear little birdies to keep a detailed eye on the area with the other lead. Susie had to make sure to keep an eye on everything if she wanted to solve the case and save Anya.

Lily, confident that Susie would pull through, went back to investigating the apartment. Next, she would toss the living room, making sure to check in and around the couch and to pop in one of the unlabeled DVDs. Who knew what mysteries these held?

<Of course.> Fleur replied, stroking Susie's cheek with her tail as she led her into the nearby apartment building. Producing a key from her blouse, she led the elf into apartment 216. Though dingy, nearly every piece of furniture was lined with catgirls of varied shape, size, and color, lounging and greeting the elf with a flirty smile. Anya, however, was nowhere to be seen.

<You asked for the litter, love. Here we are.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the television turned on, the contents of the DVD produced depictions of increasingly illegal acts, generally targeted at young girls and all taking place in the bedroom around the corner.

Underneath the couch was a pipe for smoking methamphetamines. Some sort of substance was inside. That substance was methamphetamines.

Susie blinked as Fleur as she used her tail to stroke her cheek. <I e-er, hm, soft fur. Nice quality to it.> she remarked as she followed Fleur into the apartment building.

Susie perked upon seeing the selection. She scanned them, and unfortunately or fortunately Anya was not there. <Oh... this is quite the litter.> She noted as she twirled her hair, <So many delightful felines. Girls if you don't mind me asking, what is the state of the 'kittens'? Any new lovely little pussycats?>

Well this lead still had potential, and it would be rude to not follow up on it. She was certain her dear little birdies were handling the other front well. <Oh, but now is not the time for that is it? Especially considering what I have right here. Meeeoooow.> Susie said as she flickered her left hand in a slight swiping fashion, and gave a single flirtatious wink. <Of course, if you would happen to knooooow that, I'd enjoy it very much. But now then, let's get to it.>

Truly the road of the investigation was a rather windy one. But she would get what she could from here, and the little birdies would be fine over there.

Lily quickly grew ill and stopped the tape. She had imagined that was the sort of thing that happened in the other room, but had dared to believe to this point that maybe it was only older women. She was going to contact the police after killing this guy so that everyone at the damned funereal would know what he did and spit on the coffin. She'd planned to eat most of it, of course, but she'd leave maybe the heart to identify with. It would be a good message for all his friends, too, if he had any.

Lily, having examined the drugs, began thinking of Anya once again. When Lily got her back safe and sound, she would remind the girl that winners didn't do drugs. That was important information for a child to have. Lily had to keep her safe.

The Alraune sighed and moved to the kitchen. She didn't expect to see much there aside from the drugmaking equipment, but it would be worth it to search the area thoroughly. She'd hoped Susie had something, because Lily didn't know Paris at all. She couldn't locate any warehouses. Nervously, she texted the Elf once again as she began looking.

Did you find anything at all? I was confident in that lead. I'm really scared.

<Oh, so it's kittens you're after~> a blonde with a bobcut hugged the elf from behind. Fleur came from in front, and likewise draped her arms around Susie's shoulders.

<It's been a while since any fresh kittens have joined. Looking to break in a fresh one, love?> she asked, speaking softly into Susie's pointed ears.

<I can keep an eye out for your wee kitten.... for the right price, that is.>

The contents of the kitchen cabinets were half a box of cereal, a few whisks, a powerdrill, and a few chocolate bread pastries.

<Oooh you can say that.> Susie remarked as she was hugged by the blonde bobcut cat. She was about to move her arms up as she glanced at Fleur as she draped her arms around her shoulders. <Oh I can imagine. Not always the most... mmmacquirable find. Of course, breaking fresh ones are nice. You sweet little flower... How much is the price for securing the kitten?> She said with a smile and tilted her head ever so slightly. <Mmmblack hair, long would be preferred in the way of kittens. But while fresh ones have that appeal, you can't beat those who know their way around the litterbox. Though of course, oh I would very much enjoy a kitten. I'm sure you know some who could fetch a nice little kitten don't you?>

Suzette licked her lips, <But I have so many pussycats to play with at the moment, each with quite a bit of refined spunk. Surely the full litter wants to play?> She glanced back at the blonde one. <Oh, feel free to nuzzle.> Truly she had obtained a fine selection of playmates. Reminded her of the days with the crew, when they'd get such things.

It would be a waste to not use it! Especially when she had her dearies securing the front, and handed over Euros for just such an occasion.
<Thoooough I must note time is fairly important. Of course, that alone shouldn't stop us yes?>

Of course she did not notice her phone at all during this stimulating situation. She did hope those pigeons were dealing with the situation in an excellent manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily's search of the kitchen resulted in nothing, which was disheartening. That, along with the fact that Susie had not yet answered her message, did not bode well. From the looks of it, Susie had been near by where the kidnapper had stopped. What if she had also been kidnapped? Susie seemed like a strong wizard, but wizards were squishy. What if someone got the drop on her?

Alarmed, Lily quickly called Susie. Maybe she just hadn't heard her text noise. If the kidnappers were the ones to pick up, however, Lily would just have to deal with that then. Whatever the price, she would get her friends back safe.

Absentmindedly, she sifted through the magazines in the bath tub, hoping to reveal something. If neither that nor the phone call panned out, Lily would have to inquire with a nearby woman of loose morals and see what she could get from that.

Susie being in such an interesting situation, was not able to reach for her phone. What with the hugging and such that was currently going on. From Susie's pants her phone began playing its current

. It started with a simple dialogue.
'The game of chess is like a sword fight/

You must think first before you move/

Toad style is immensely strong and immune to nearly any weapon/

When it's properly used it's almost invincible/'

The ring-tone began and blared quite loudly. <Soooo, you girls like rap? It's a good one. Just started to re-listen to the rap collection, figured it'd make a nice ringtone.>

Alack, the accursed structure was still in place. The Mouse King still ruled this section of the sordid and surely savage sewers. The defeat of a few guards would not be enough to inspire the revolt. Achim was sure they did not want this structure, to be lead by a man blinded with fury. Surely they didn't consent to this Great Leviathan. He'd have to make them realize the wool spread over there eyes. The man who controlled the dialogue controlled the people. Achim resolved to direct the dialogue in the desired direction.

"Citizens!" Achim proclaimed with the intensity reserved for showmen and politicians, "I need you to listen and believe." And so he went on, ready to spread his message.

"Again, I need you to LISTEN AND BELIEVE!

You may not see, but the situation's dire.

Yet I haven't seen you try to writhe from the fire.

Listen and believe, in the freedom you'll achieve!"

"AGAIN, I need you to LISTEN AND BELIEVE!

If you do not the King will simply lead you to the pyre.

Together! We must end that Sire!

No longer shall he lie and deceive!"

"So give your loyalty to me!

Revolution beckons your blade!

This is a most important cause you see.

Do not let your chance for freedom fade.

Lest it be consumed into the blackest sea.

THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE can no longer evade!"

"LISTEN AND BELIEVE! Join me in this fight so I can free you from your plight!" Achim rallied on.

The biker would become the Voice of the People. For revolution was calling them, to end the Rat King once and for all.

[dice]5439[/dice]

<Go ahead and answer. We'll keep our mouths too busy to talk.> the bobcut spoke from behind Susie, and nibbled her ear.

<Oh, I hope it's the green one. She seemed like fun~> Fleur purred, nuzzling Susie's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town, five rotted birds stood perched atop a cleaning van. One inhaled the remains of a lit cigarette discarded by some Parisian, exhaling slowly. Grabbing it in his foot, he passed it to the next, who likewise took a deep puff.

Susie let the ringtone play a little more as she reached into her pocket and plucked out her phone. <Well I guess we'll se- OH. That's the spot!> Susie shivered a bit from the nuzzling and of course the nibbling. They were good. Of course they had to be, what with all the practice. With a content smile she held the phone to her free ear and spoke, "Yes? Hello?"

Lily was greeted by what sounded like a moan of pleasure before a proper greeting from Susie. Lily's mouth dropped open, and it took her a second or two to answer.

"S-susie? I texted you and you didn't answer and I was really worried you might have gotten captured and I'm so scared and I think I'm out of leads," Lily cried into the phone. She sniffled a little, because while she was usually pretty cocky, she was very worried about Anya at this moment.

"D-did you just cry out in pleasure? What are you doing right now? Did you see any similar warehouses?"

"N-no! I'm not captured. Leads are not dry up on my end. Why don't you just go and join the stake out?" Susie spoke on the matter. Giving fairly knowing glances to the catgirls. Alongside that she gave a smile due the fact they weren't making much in the way of noise. Then came a thing she didn't think that Lily would catch up on. Her face flustered as she stammered a bit, "I-investigating er ahm, uhh o-other le-ads as well. I didn't n-notice the warehouses, unfortunately. S-so, we can erm, check up on the area. Maybe er you'd notice something I didn't."

"Eh? What sorts of leads? Anything I can help with?" asked Lily eagerly. She was glad to hear that not everything had dried up, and was curious about what Susie had gotten into.

"Where was the place you were at anyways? I don't really know the area at all, so I'm afraid I might get lost. Do you have an address? Could you go with me? I'm not sure I want to do this alone, Susie. I'm really weak and fragile, you know?"

<Stake out? Why not join us, instead?> Fleur whispered, kneeling down. Pushing Susie's shirt out the way, she began to plant an increasingly lengthy series of kisses on the elf's bellybutton. Meanwhile, the cat with the bobcut continued her nibbling as her hands began to explore Susie's chest.

<You've got a friend on the phone? Come join us; it'd be greedy to hog us all~> A third, this one a petite blonde with long twintails, started hugging Susie from the side, and suckling her other ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B20 scarcely had time to land on the floor before the Rat King plucked him off the ground.

"Come, my newest subject. Someone is outside, interfering with my reign. Let me show you your new king's might."

The Rat King reentered the balcony as all the lights grew dim, and he placed B20 on the railing. A series of laser lights illuminated the room as a fog machine started. The King had stripped his cape and robes, revealing a body covered in glow in the dark paints. Grinning, he popped a tab of ecstasy and pulled out a pair of glowsticks.

"Ww-w-w-w-w-NONE CAN BEAT THE RAT KING" a robotic voice played over the speakers. Immediately, it was followed by a booming cacophony of electronic dance music. The bass was heavy as the Rat King began waving his glow sticks around in time, dancing like a madman.

[dice]5442[/dice]

King Nums had been mulling about in the garbage, attempting to find the most pleasing of thrown-out pasta, when he heard it. The horrible wubs. They hurt his little doggie ears and offend his regal sensibilities! This disgusting affront to music and dog would not stand, for he, King Nums, would put a stop to it. "FOUL RUFFIAN! PUT A STOP TO THIS HORRID 'MUSIC' AT ONCE! YOUR KING DEMANDS IT!" He was certain that the foolish jester would listen to his commands. After all, few could resist the charms of the royal pooch.

Achim smirked at the Rat King, as he set up the arena. Neon lights illuminated the area, and it had a fog machine. Achim smirked, "Well, well your majesty. We are both painted for the occasion of war!" He thrusted his arms up into the air as he glanced back down at his tattoos. Achim tapped his foot as the base dropped. "Let us do battle!" Achim howled out.

He raised his gun as he glared at the Rat King. Achim did not shoot, or really engage in any violence. However he did bob his head and tap his foot. He would solve this, through one of the most cherished ways of his people. Rap off.

"They say it's Cold in the D!/

But let me tell you little rat!/

Bitch it ain't time to chat!/

I'mma unleash a verbal killing spree!/

Pew pew, firing shots like this was Vendee!/

Think you got what it takes to step to me!?/

My bod's rock hard!"

Achim smacked his bare chest with his left hand as he stepped closer to the dancing rat.

"And my rhymes are ice cold!/

Step out the way! Cause I'm uncontrolled!"

And with that Achim made some raving snarling noises to illustrate that point.

[dice]5443[/dice]

"HOLY SHIT A TALKING DOG" The Rat King declared. This surprise distracted him just enough for Achim's rap to gain the attention of several followers.

"No.... NO. DROP THE BASS. INCREASE WUBIFICATION. DEPLOY LSD SMOKE." he shouted, as the music grew ever more intense.

[dice]5444[/dice]

[dice]5446[/dice]

This buffoon! Did he really think that his horrid music could attract an audience? Could give him the validation he so desperately craved? Sure, this might be the filthy disgusting sewers, but these people had to have some damned dignity! "FOOLS!" King Nums cried, "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS DISTURBED LOON AND HIS FILTH MUSIC! I SHALL PROVIDE YOU THE ENTERTAINMENT YOU CRAVE!" And with that, he raised himself up on his hind leggies, and started his little dance.

[dice]5445[/dice]

[dice]5447[/dice]

Susie slightly moved her phone away from her ear as she spoke to Fleur. <A-as I s-said. Time is er f-fairly important, I do have a time sensitive thing. I m-mean I'd like to stay longer, do-> Her mouth agape she stared as she noticed Fleur was moving up her shirt and kissing at her. And then the bobcut blonde boldly made an additional move as Susie involuntarily twitched.

"Eeep!" She nervously squeaked out, as her face flushed. <G-going t-t-th-here a-already?! A-ah!~ OH!> Susie chirped out, feeling a noticeable sensation. <My my!> And then the petite blonde with twin-tails came in and moved in with a hug and began suckling on her ear. <Ah! That's ooooh... This is niiiiiiiice. Aghm, w-well in er certain situations, you want to be greedy. But, t-ti-> She stammered before she realized, she still had the phone on her. Well looked like that the cat was out of the bag, most likely. Okay, well not the cat that they were searching for. Anya was still missing. But, quite possibly the fact that she was with other lovely ladies. Those cats were out of the bag.

Quickly switching the phone to the other hand she spoke into it. "It was a-croo-" She shivered and moaned some more as she gave a friendly smile to the assembled girls. "across the street from where your lead was. Easy to get to. I'll make sure to come with you. I w-will make sure you are okay." She held onto the phone as she desperately and in a vain attempt to hide the, most likely already known information.

<Oooooh! Marvelous work b-but I really have t-time sensitive-" She glanced to those assembled around her. "Er, w-wrong wo-ord, other stuff I need to do. ...Please keep going though, b-but I really do erm, o-other things.>

----

Achim clutched at one of his ears as the bass dropped. No one sensible would drop the bass! This man was a tyrant. A tyranny who flooded the noble field of rap with wubbing! And during that increase, is when Achim's attention was drawn to a talking dog, that did a little jig. "You got your shots? Collar, leash?" He inquired as the music was blazing on. It may have been a talking dog. But plenty of pets talked nowadays.

He knew full well he had to get ready. He may have had the dialogue. But, the rhythm belonged to the Rat King.

B20 stared at the scene from above. The carpet it had been riding on revealed itself to be a thing, then another thing came along a ways below this carpet-thing and started making disgustingly rhythmic barks and hoots at it, and then yet another thing came along and started tottering unsteadily at the carpet-thing. B20 shook its head in utter confusion, and promptly decided to do something about this situation.

Standing up on its unsteady perch, B20 took one look at the thing below it, and braced itself to jump. Thought it was a long way away from Achim, it would surely be able to make the leap with enough pluck and moxie. Today, B20 felt somewhat plucksome and definitely felt moxious. Its old wooden legs creaking with the effort required to get such a huge amount of potential force stored in what amounted to aluminum joints, B20 sprang forward at Achim. Just how fast it went would be determined only by the gods. Here it comes, the Ultimate Attack!

MANIKIN TECHNICK: BELLY-FLOP OF THE EXALTED CRAFTSMAN

[dice]5448[/dice]

Achim had mentally prepared himself. He was ready to continue his noble battle against the Rat King. He would manipulate the dialogue in his favor. But, that was not going to be the first thing that was coming to mind. Apparently the Rat King had sent one of his minions after him! He couldn't tell what it was through the powerful fog machines, but something was coming after him.

The Rat King that fiend, sending more to do his dirty work! Achim would resort to the old and well practiced 'Detroit Style'. He had a gun with him, so Achim resolved to do the simple and time honored tradition. He peered through the sickly neon cloud of fog as he swung the pistol in a quick whipping fashion at what he assumed to be the region which hosted the creature's kidneys. "Interrupting the rap!? Hope you like pissing out blood!"

[dice]5449[/dice]

Lily blushed deeply as she overheard the lewd French whispers and moans from the other end of the phone. Lily really wanted to believe that Susie was just getting information, but even if it was in French, Lily understood what was happening. With her face pale, her cheeks yellow, and her expression a mix of anger, sadness, and betrayal, she shouted into the phone.

"You're obviously very busy so don't bother! I'll go myself!"

With that, Lily hung up the call, and started out towards where the van was supposed to be. Maybe it was a bad idea to go alone, but Lily was pretty much fed up with the whole 'friendship' farce and didn't really care at the moment. When they weren't getting kidnapped and asking questions that anyone with common sense should know the answer to, they were screwing harlots from off the street when a child's life could be in jeopardy and lying to her face. After this, she was done with the whole thing.

As a matter of fact, Lily couldn't even tell if she was going to save Anya because she liked the kid or because she wanted to kill the guys that took her.

"Regardez, tout ce que je dis, ce est qu'il serait plus facile de la torche le fourgon en premier."

"Eh bien peut-être vous devriez avoir apporté un peu de l'essence avec vous. Un instant, est que l'une de l'heure?"

"Ouais, ce est elle."

"Excellente."

A bright orange muscle car with tinted windows sped past. Rolling down a crack, an arm reached out, and tossed a small cardboard box at Lily before gaining speed and disappearing around the corner.

The box landed on the sidewalk with a thud. Written on it in sharpie were the words 'Pour notre fleur'.

"RAT KING! KNOW THAT YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS TODAY! FOR NOW, THIS PLACE MAY REEK OF YOUR EVIL, KNOW THIS- JUSTICE SKELETON GASHADOKURO IS GOING TO MAKE THEM SQUEAKY CLEAN... WITH BRUTE FORCE!"

An athletic figure in a black bodysuit decorated to resemble a skeleton wearing a red scarf jumped forward, soaring over the heads of those present and karate chopping the Rat King square in the face before kicking off and landing, maintaining his stance.

"CALCIUM CRUSHER!"

Rolling for hitting and subsequent speech.

[dice]5451[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back