• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Sorry about the inconvenience but I am ridiculously busy right now and real life is getting quite chaotic for me. I will be inactive for a VERY long time.

MrEvilMexican said:
Sorry about the inconvenience but I am ridiculously busy right now and real life is getting quite chaotic for me. I will be inactive for a VERY long time.
Oh yeah, same for me. Especially with finals coming up and everything just becoming chaos with studying.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Oh yeah, same for me. Especially with finals coming up and everything just becoming chaos with studying.

[/QUOTE]
THEN YOU BETTER FACEBOOK AD STUDEE

HimeragiSeiker said:

Name:

...?Koro Tousen?...

Nickname(If Applies):

Ice Cube, S.L.J.

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.)

Apartment

What Year of highschool your in:

Senior

What kind of being you are:

Retired Time and Space Officer

Powers/gifts:

Space Distortion/Manipulation

Exactly what it sounds like. Manipulating space and distorting it to his will

Spiritual Energy

Spiritual energy being able to do whatever he wants to it. Though it's usually used mostly as a base attack

Dark Arts Magic

A number of uses like summoning minions and beats to fight for you or attack using this

Enhanced Senses

Due to him being blind, he must have enhanced senses so that he can get by life easily

Action Movies

Cats

Dogs

Dislikes:

Being blind

Old and sad movies

Personality:

Imagine him as the type of person to make curse sound not so bad. He's also the type of person to use profanity most of the time

Appearance: (Anime Picture Perferred)

Base

Retired Officer's Uniform

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tōsen_Kaname
How the hell is this guy still in high school!?!?!?!?
xD

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tōsen_Kaname

YoungX said:
I expected the OOC to have more pages. Oh well. Hue. : )
I would interact with you, however this is my first time back in like a year, so I'm going to have to argue with Akira about reviving my characters, so until I have some people again sorry, but I'm useless.

YoungX said:
Oh it's fine. These things happen I'm sure.
Well unfortunately, Akira lives in Japan and is therefor an arse to get ahold of, so I have to wait on him before I can revive any of my characters.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Well unfortunately, Akira lives in Japan and is therefor an arse to get ahold of, so I have to wait on him before I can revive any of my characters.

[/QUOTE]
I gotcha. It must be interesting to be an rp er who lives in Japan. Maybe I should go to other countries more often

Pick any of these characters you want me to use:

Han Alister

A (mostly) friendly demon who can manipulate shadows. He also has a tune on his chest given to him by a goddess. It allows him to copy other techniques through touch.

Suzanne Anne

She is able to manipulate all forms of energy but isn't very good at it. It's why she's in school.

Fiona Sierra

Caretaker of the Anti-God, Ansom. She can warp reality on a minor scale and can manipulate the elements.

Serenity

The goddess of peace and order. Sister of the Anti-God.

@YoungX

NeoClassical said:
Pick any of these characters you want me to use:
Han Alister

A (mostly) friendly demon who can manipulate shadows. He also has a tune on his chest given to him by a goddess. It allows him to copy other techniques through touch.

Suzanne Anne

She is able to manipulate all forms of energy but isn't very good at it. It's why she's in school.

Fiona Sierra

Caretaker of the Anti-God, Ansom. She can warp reality on a minor scale and can manipulate the elements.

Serenity

The goddess of peace and order. Sister of the Anti-God.

@YoungX
I think Serenity will be an interesting interaction. Feels like my character could get along considering he had reached a state of enlightenment. Hue.

YoungX said:
I think Serenity will be an interesting interaction. Feels like my character could get along considering he had reached a state of enlightenment. Hue.
(Okay let me put a starting post for her.)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](:'()
(not like I can talk with my massive absence xD )

[/QUOTE]
Yeah plus my parents don't agree with it so they try to stop me

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Yeah plus my parents don't agree with it so they try to stop me

[/QUOTE]
Ugh stupid parents xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back