• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

MrEvilMexican said:
Oh lol. Then you'll be turned into vegetable pie. xD
Well, the power isn't too weak. At least, I try not to make it. They can shapeshift their body parts into weapons, and harden the flowers. Like making their hands into knives/swords, or turning their arms into guns and using extra petals as bullets. They can shield themself with them too.

I'm just wondering how they could stand up to others. Though I probably won't fight with them, since I hate rp fights, but I wonder if I'll get bored with a power like that.

Edit: Like this

tumblr_nycr0csTgm1sqyhgqo4_540.png
tumblr_o0ellir0381r5x837o3_540.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust Windfallow

The Plague Doctor

Yay!

Other stuff

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I know, however it should be said. She has the ability of Nuclear Detonation, not Plasma Creation/Manipulation.

[/QUOTE]
Well the only thing I'm concerned about is that the lightning was hotter than the sun... That would overcook my steak. T-T I need it medium rare.

Hey, Cowkiller hasn't been active for a week. Can I stuff a fistful of frags down Ari's throat? xD

@Fukushima Akira

Hey, I just got a horrible idea! Why don't you request for another tab for all the Lore stuff and all the major events that had occurred?

MrEvilMexican said:
@Fukushima Akira
Hey, I just got a horrible idea! Why don't you request for another tab for all the Lore stuff and all the major events that had occurred?
I was gonna do that, but due to my slight OCD nature, I would want the tab between the Overview tab and the Out Of Character Chat tab, which you can't do.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I was gonna do that, but due to my slight OCD nature, I would want the tab between the Overview tab and the Out Of Character Chat tab, which you can't do.

[/QUOTE]
That's how I felt too when it came to my own rp. I wish they allowed you to move the tabs in any order you want.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]That's how I felt too when it came to my own rp. I wish they allowed you to move the tabs in any order you want.

[/QUOTE]
I contacted them about it, and I was told that they've been investigating it for a long time now.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Really? They seem to range a bit imo actually. Some have very little power, and some are on gods level. My weaker oc is just able to manipulate flowers, turn himself into flower, stuff like that. He also has weak plant manipulation and creation. With powers like that, I worry they'll either end up getting stomped in a battle, or I'll get bored with what I can do with them.

[/QUOTE]
I know I'm late and this wasn't really directed towards me, but if you flesh out the powers a little bit more, you can do some really cool stuff with those abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back