• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

MrEvilMexican said:
LoL? Who's your main?
You're going to laugh out loud

but Ashe and sometimes Lux most of the time >.< I'm getting

more into Talon and Jax too though.

Artemistel said:
You're going to laugh out loud
but Ashe and sometimes Lux most of the time >.< I'm getting

more into Talon and Jax too though.
Hey, at least you don't have your team scream at you 24/7 for getting a kill or "not supporting properly" when they are on the other side of the map... I main Bard, Thresh or Sona... I quit LoL since the community are practically a bunch of dicks towards their support...

I've been wondering, how powerful can a character be? I saw you can't have an oc that has a power that ends with -potence, but I did see an oc who has nigh-omnipotence, and other ocs with powers close to that. Is it acceptable to make an oc like that as long as you don't go too far in the rp and ruin the fun for others?

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]The person with nigh-omnipotence has my trust to not go on a rampage, so I accepted it. There is also no other characters that was accepted close to Nigh-omnipotence. I won't be accepting any powers with Omni- in their name.

[/QUOTE]
Ah okay. Makes sense. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, on the bright side, you can still make your characters decently OP. The last community I RPed with wouldn't even let me have a battle medieval halberd with technological enhancements. why? Medieval and Sci-Fi just doesn't fit. T-T

Also, wasn't Zeus publicly executed?

MrEvilMexican said:
Hey, on the bright side, you can still make your characters decently OP. The last community I RPed with wouldn't even let me have a battle medieval halberd with technological enhancements. why? Medieval and Sci-Fi just doesn't fit. T-T
I feel like an OP character wouldn't be that fun, but seeing how powerful some other ocs are I feel like I should boost my oc up so they aren't overwhelmed and super weak.

MrEvilMexican said:
No. It was in the Pantheon of the Old Gods. Only Akira and the Old Gods and Goddesses were present.

Well you did a jolly great job at making me feel like a moron. Much appreciated. Also, do you speak Japanese?

Ok. I'll just wait for the reopening. :P For now, Sayonara. I'm not going to address you with anything because chances are, I'm going to end up calling you a "teacher" when I'm meant to call you an aquatic marine biologist.

MrEvilMexican said:
Hey, at least you don't have your team scream at you 24/7 for getting a kill or "not supporting properly" when they are on the other side of the map... I main Bard, Thresh or Sona... I quit LoL since the community are practically a bunch of dicks towards their support...
Yeah I hate that too haha

I wish I would live in U.S.A... I imagine 90% of RP squad in here comes from there

I really want to join the rp, but I'm not sure which oc to use. My oc that I haven't used yet, but is sort of weak so I worry they'll get beaten down easily in this universe, or my more common oc that I usually change base on the rp I'm in, and is more powerful.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]I really want to join the rp, but I'm not sure which oc to use. My oc that I haven't used yet, but is sort of weak so I worry they'll get beaten down easily in this universe, or my more common oc that I usually change base on the rp I'm in, and is more powerful.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, most OCs are kinda weak. :P

MrEvilMexican said:
Hey, most OCs are kinda weak. :P
Really? They seem to range a bit imo actually. Some have very little power, and some are on gods level. My weaker oc is just able to manipulate flowers, turn himself into flower, stuff like that. He also has weak plant manipulation and creation. With powers like that, I worry they'll either end up getting stomped in a battle, or I'll get bored with what I can do with them.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Really? They seem to range a bit imo actually. Some have very little power, and some are on gods level. My weaker oc is just able to manipulate flowers, turn himself into flower, stuff like that. He also has weak plant manipulation and creation. With powers like that, I worry they'll either end up getting stomped in a battle, or I'll get bored with what I can do with them.

[/QUOTE]
Oh lol. Then you'll be turned into vegetable pie. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back