• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

ANDROMADA said:
So he can't just say, "Let there be light" and annihilate my character?
I wouldn't do that even if he wanted to XDD Akira's personality trait is that he enjoys combat, whether friendly or deadly. So it's only natural that he'd want the fight to go on for a while. He can however restrain your character in combat instances that do not include him.

If he really wanted to though, he could kill your character without saying anything or moving a muscle, but by simply raising his power. But as I said before, he wouldn't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Some info I should've posted earlier)

Faust's weapons:

Guillotine (A scythe made of pure silver)

cpam9Jp.png

Black Rose (A Revolver)

y8pqNiw.png

Hook-Chain

PRrTbqo.png

Appearance: (Anime Picture Perferred)

9204948.jpg

Name: Chler Luckey

Nickname(If Applies):

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, with tendency to girls

Good or Evil or Neutral: Good

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.): Dorm nr 42

What Year of highschool your in: Freshgirl

What kind of being you are: Humanoid

Powers/gifts:

--Teleporting--

--Really good with nature magic f.e: can make trees grow out of the ground really niftly, can also bring those down with ease. She's also able to tamper with the ground, but it tires her out really easily

--Teleportation--

--Levitation--

--Telepathy, still hard for her to do--

Dislikes: Fighting, doing nothing, math, physics

Personality: Chler is a sociable, calm girl, who doesn't get pissed off really easily. You would have to visibly abuse her, or assault her for her to go mad. She has a caring personality, but can be shy at times. She'd make her boyfriend's/girlfriend's life a living heaven if she could make out with one.

Bio: W.I.P (To be discovered)

Dating/lover/crush: Not now

Anything else: Nope

@MrEvilMexican

Welp. Better go off to read some random manga and whip up some half thought crappy character! xD

How do you make those flashy posts with the colored border and the panel that shows your character's action and goals? Sorry I'm a scrub.

ANDROMADA said:
Yes. You aren't really beholden to one set line of story unless Akira declares it.
Not sure what's going on in the story though. Like, do you just have your oc show up at the school and hope you don't interrupt other storylines?

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Not sure what's going on in the story though. Like, do you just have your oc show up at the school and hope you don't interrupt other storylines?

[/QUOTE]
Not really. What I did was just have my character move into the dorms and someone started interacting. Before I knew it, there were a group of people around me. But Besides my shenanigans, I would just give your character any other entrance (so long as you don't open any black holes...). If need be you can ask people to interact with your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANDROMADA said:
Not really. What I did was just have my character move into the dorms and someone started interacting. Before I knew it, there were a group of people around me. But Besides my shenanigans, I would just give your character any other entrance (so long as you don't open any black holes...). If need be you can ask people to interact with your character.
Ah, okay. Thanks.

MrEvilMexican said:
No, not really. :P
@Artemistel

Don't watch that much anime.
Oh I see. :)

And yeah, It may also be an anime but I know that Kagerou project is like a media project too, and I like listening to the music haha.. ^_^

ok. Time to bury my face into the screen and play mortal kombat. It's gonna kill my eyes but it's not like I ever needed them.

MrEvilMexican said:
ok. Time to bury my face into the screen and play mortal kombat. It's gonna kill my eyes but it's not like I ever needed them.
Haha, I'm more of a Skyrim/Undertale/League of Legends kinda peep ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back