• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Roman said:
I know I'm late and this wasn't really directed towards me, but if you flesh out the powers a little bit more, you can do some really cool stuff with those abilities.
Yeah, I was thinking there could be some cool things with it too, but with the school I assume Junchi will learn more ways to use their powers anyways. I just gotta figure out how I'll use them.

Btw, what do you mean by "flesh out"? Like, add more details on them or have them evolve more?

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Yeah, I was thinking there could be some cool things with it too, but with the school I assume Junchi will learn more ways to use their powers anyways. I just gotta figure out how I'll use them.
Btw, what do you mean by "flesh out"? Like, add more details on them or have them evolve more?

[/QUOTE]
I can help if you want, I was just thinking of a lot of things that you can do just hy reading that post.

That's exactly what I meant.

Roman said:
I can help if you want, I was just thinking of a lot of things that you can do just hy reading that post.
That's exactly what I meant.
Sure, I'd love help. I'll probably need to get help sooner or later if any of my characters get into a fight, since I suck at describing and writing action scenes. Bring powers into the mix makes it even harder.

Roman said:
Well, @Fukushima Akira, is a combat roleplayer and I do combat also. If you ever need some tips on how to make the powers a little stronger just ask. I'd love to help.
Thank you. I'll probably ask one of you two if my character gets into some trouble with their powers. At the moment though, I'll probably try using my lackluster combat rping skills to show how my characters are still learning their powers.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Thank you. I'll probably ask one of you two if my character gets into some trouble with their powers. At the moment though, I'll probably try using my lackluster combat rping skills to show how my characters are still learning their powers.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. You can always have a character ask one of mine for help. :P I like having the help be more in the RP rather than me explaining it directly to you.

Roman said:
Sounds good. You can always have a character ask one of mine for help. :P I like having the help be more in the RP rather than me explaining it directly to you.
Same here. I just have to figure out where everyone is, because I'm pretty sure sooner or later my characters will walk into a battleground and go "Is anyone here?"

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Same here. I just have to figure out where everyone is, because I'm pretty sure sooner or later my characters will walk into a battleground and go "Is anyone here?"

[/QUOTE]
I have characters at the school, though they aren't my best characters. A lot of my best characters are with someone else's character doing stuff.

Roman said:
I have characters at the school, though they aren't my best characters. A lot of my best characters are with someone else's character doing stuff.
Yeah, I understand. I wish I knew more people in RPNation or just here, so then I at least have someone to rp with immediately. Guess I'll just have to wait and make some friends.

Would it be fine if I continued to add on abilities to my oc throughout the rp, as long as they aren't (night)-omnipotent or just unstoppable? I plan on giving my oc Moonstone a reality warping type of power, like mentifery or pathifery where it's harder for them to control it. I just won't randomly erase people from existence, or say they can't be beat by "lower' powers. This will be connected to their backstory which I plan to reveal in the future.

Honestly though. With every power I add to a character, I plan to add a fair weakness to even it out, since I find (nigh)-OP characters to be incredibly boring to play as if they have full control of everything.

@Fukushima Akira

reality warping[/URL] type of power, like mentifery or pathifery where it's harder for them to control it. I just won't randomly erase people from existence, or say they can't be beat by "lower' powers. This will be connected to their backstory which I plan to reveal in the future.
Honestly though. With every power I add to a character, I plan to add a fair weakness to even it out, since I find (nigh)-OP characters to be incredibly boring to play as if they have full control of everything.

@Fukushima Akira
Sure, just as long as you add appropriate weaknesses for said power.

For instance, reality warping. It should come with a specific price, such as the possibility of him/her being erased from reality should (s)he use it for too long etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Sure, just as long as you add appropriate weaknesses for said power.
For instance, reality warping. It should come with a specific price, such as the possibility of him/her being erased from reality should (s)he use it for too long etc.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I was thinking something like their powers are based on their emotions and mind, so if they think or feel something bad about themself, it can become reality. Like viewing themself as ugly will turn them that way, or seeing themself as weak will make them lose powers. I was also thinking that when they become extremely paranoid about something, it can actually happen and possibly harm them, like viewing an area as bad and harmful will lead them to get harmed if they go there.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Yeah. I was thinking something like their powers are based on their emotions and mind, so if they think or feel something bad about themself, it can become reality. Like viewing themself as ugly will turn them that way, or seeing themself as weak will make them lose powers. I was also thinking that when they become extremely paranoid about something, it can actually happen and possibly harm them, like viewing an area as bad and harmful will lead them to get harmed if they go there.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds fine. Just so long as they don't start reality warping on a large scale to begin with. After all, the school is for teaching and growing the student's power.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Sounds fine. Just so long as they don't start reality warping on a large scale to begin with. After all, the school is for teaching and growing the student's power.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. Most I plan on doing at the moment is them just making objects or manipulating something small. If they start doing larger things, it'll most likely be further into the roleplay when they attend more classes and learn more.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Oh yeah. Most I plan on doing at the moment is them just making objects or manipulating something small. If they start doing larger things, it'll most likely be further into the roleplay when they attend more classes and learn more.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, that sounds fine with me :D

@Fukushima Akira

Things are getting a bit crazy IRL ( wow amazing real life is real) and I can't reply for a few days. Try not to murder my OCs. I might actually need a plague Doctor. xD

ChronosCoded said:
When/If I get accepted, how should I jump in?
What I was advised to do/What I did was to just have your character enter the school and get themself set up. Like going to their dorm, or class, or taking a trip around the school.

@Fukushima Akira sorry if I'm bothering you, but I had a few questions, (you were the one who posted the thread so I assumed it would be wisest to ask you)

So I wanted to ask is there any sort of big story arks/events or things that I should look out for/try to participate in?

Who are the big figures around here both in the RP and out? I may be new to RP nation, but I'm not new to RP, I know that the people who have been participating in the roleplay the longest usually have the most op characters, the most connections, and the tightest knit groups, and usually they're the ones the RP's events and what not, center around. And if you want to have really any fun or feel significant, you need to get in with them and their characters. I'm guessing that group in this RP is probably anyone with the title of __________ suitgang (the heck is a suitgang anyway?)

Are there any big locations in the RP I should know about? Places where my character can almost always "run into" people or anything?

How do the classes/time anything about the school really work?

And then lastly, would it be possible to get a brief out line of the RP's events so far? I did read the outline page, but um... you have 178751+posts, so civil war and that stuff didn't really mean much to me so ya... also I'm going to consider the lack of desire to not read all 178751+ posts not laziness, but common sense... so ya...

If your open to answering these questions I would be really grateful.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ah, alright. But first, a question. What exactly do you think that this facility is meant for?"
OH I know!!! Molestation, BDSM, mind control, and filming adult films?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back