• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I haven't had to deal with my parents in bout 10 years now xD

[/QUOTE]
My parents are assholes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]My parents are assholes

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling though. I'm debating whether to do starship troopers marathon xD

W

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]I know the feeling though. I'm debating whether to do starship troopers marathon xD

[/QUOTE]
ow

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Well unfortunately, Akira lives in Japan and is therefor an arse to get ahold of, so I have to wait on him before I can revive any of my characters.

[/QUOTE]
That's how I feel too. Lately I've been feeling pretty ignored in the rps, and I can't tell if it's because notifications are messing up for everyone or if it's just something with me. :T

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]That's how I feel too. Lately I've been feeling pretty ignored in the rps, and I can't tell if it's because notifications are messing up for everyone or if it's just something with me. :T

[/QUOTE]
I'm open for conversation if you want. I don't have anyone to interact with at the moment.

YoungX said:
I'm open for conversation if you want. I don't have anyone to interact with at the moment.
That's great. Well, not great you have anyone to interact with, but my characters are sort of used up and just stuck until I get a response. I've just been waiting for my oc to be approved for not being too op and such. So how about you?

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]That's great. Well, not great you have anyone to interact with, but my characters are sort of used up and just stuck until I get a response. I've just been waiting for my oc to be approved for not being too op and such. So how about you?

[/QUOTE]
Well I just joined recently, so I'm hoping for a fun time. Hue.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Well I just joined recently, so I'm hoping for a fun time. Hue.
The people here are pretty nice in my opinion, it just seems like notifications either flood you, or you don't get enough notifications. At the moment I'm looking through the pages I missed to make sure I didn't miss out on a response.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]The people here are pretty nice in my opinion, it just seems like notifications either flood you, or you don't get enough notifications. At the moment I'm looking through the pages I missed to make sure I didn't miss out on a response.

[/QUOTE]
I see. I wonder if there is going to be some cool tournament for the students or something.

YoungX said:
I see. I wonder if there is going to be some cool tournament for the students or something.
Oh man, that'd be cool. It'd suck though for my character, since when it comes to physical strength they're great, but strategy and powers are something they suck at. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened as some sort of P.E. event.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]Oh man, that'd be cool. It'd suck though for my character, since when it comes to physical strength they're great, but strategy and powers are something they suck at. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened as some sort of P.E. event.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. It would be a good chance to improve at Rp Fighting since I've only technically started Rping about two months ago. So experience would definitely help.

YoungX said:
Indeed. It would be a good chance to improve at Rp Fighting since I've only technically started Rping about two months ago. So experience would definitely help.
I've practiced rp fighting a few times, but I pretty much suck at it. As much as I love creative writing, writing detailed anything is hard for me.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]I've practiced rp fighting a few times, but I pretty much suck at it. As much as I love creative writing, writing detailed anything is hard for me.

[/QUOTE]
You'd better start studying. xD . Failed my Geography test and I'm Asian. GG. "My honor left me a long time ago. The road to ruin is shorter than you think."-Yasuo The Unforgiven, 2013 (LoL Reference)

Also, if anyone wants to interact, I've got Takeshi Takahashi sitting under a tree and doing absolutely nothing. xD

MrEvilMexican said:
You'd better start studying. xD . Failed my Geography test and I'm Asian. GG. "My honor left me a long time ago. The road to ruin is shorter than you think."-Yasuo The Unforgiven, 2013 (LoL Reference)
Also, if anyone wants to interact, I've got Takeshi Takahashi sitting under a tree and doing absolutely nothing. xD
So your character in front of the school building or something?

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Perfect

giphy.gif

Perfect pulled a knife out of his pocket and pointed it at Aselia, soon speaking in a sort of bored tone, "I'm not here for you, but if you wish to fight, I'll gladly indulge in such an activity." He said with a grin. "Come at me." He added, looking at Akane who was making sure the kids were still okay.

(stupid G'damn gif character I wanted to use >.>)

Lumina said:
Yup, still accepting~
YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe-

*explodes due to an overdose of excitement*

TheOnlyCatbug said:
YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe-
*explodes due to an overdose of excitement*
Glad to see youre so excited! We're happy to have you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back