• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

@Fukushima Akira

Is that seriously Kayle? xD I thought I had made it clear enough that I was the one AND ONE ONLY League reference guy. JK. But honestly. xD I would have laughed if you used Morgana for Daemons.

DestinyGuy3712 said:
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new in this community and I was wondering if I could join this RP. It looks really cool!
Yup! Just make a CS in the Character Sign up tab, wait for it to be accepted, and you're all set!

The Royal Keen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] Just wondered if you responded to me, since I'm having some trouble with notifications, so I may be missing something.
I'm a good 90% sure I responded last, I can repost if you are having trouble finding it though :3

Nona said:
I'm a good 90% sure I responded last, I can repost if you are having trouble finding it though :3
Please do. So sorry, I don't know why my notifications don't update me on these things.

So what is the Fantasy High School roleplay like? Combative? Fast-paced?

I'm just wondering.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]So what is the Fantasy High School roleplay like? Combative? Fast-paced?
I'm just wondering.

[/QUOTE]
It's a highschool RP. You make a character, they attend classes, make friends, do things. Its kind of like a sandbox RP, where you kind of make things happen when you want them to happen, as long as they fit within the general arc of the current story. The current story right now is the school has reopened and everyone is attending classes.

Lumina said:
It's a highschool RP. You make a character, they attend classes, make friends, do things. Its kind of like a sandbox RP, where you kind of make things happen when you want them to happen, as long as they fit within the general arc of the current story. The current story right now is the school has reopened and everyone is attending classes.
So if my character (that I submitted 2 days ago, still waiting), asked the teacher a question, would someone have to moderate the teacher to make him/her reply, or can I control the teacher and give an answer?

(Sorry, kinda new here. I used to roleplay in the Terraria Forums, and they used a much different roleplaying layout than this...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]So if my character (that I submitted 2 days ago, still waiting), asked the teacher a question, would someone have to moderate the teacher to make him/her reply, or can I control the teacher and give an answer?
(Sorry, kinda new here. I used to roleplay in the Terraria Forums, and they used a much different roleplaying layout than this...)

[/QUOTE]
It depends really. Some RPers control teachers, so there are some classes where you'd have to wait for the teacher. However, everybody follows the same timeline. Like right now, the GM says that the school is currently on lunch, so all students will be having lunch right now. It'll be that way until he decides things move along. Though, not many teachers controlled by RPers have been introduced, as we're still trying to understand the new system with the school.

Lumina said:
It depends really. Some RPers control teachers, so there are some classes where you'd have to wait for the teacher. However, everybody follows the same timeline. Like right now, the GM says that the school is currently on lunch, so all students will be having lunch right now. It'll be that way until he decides things move along. Though, not many teachers controlled by RPers have been introduced, as we're still trying to understand the new system with the school.
Oh, I get it. Thanks!

Do you have to describe the class your character is in in great detail? Like, say your character heads off to power controlling, how long do you have to rp that class until your character moves onto the next one or goes home? Also, what can you do if your character doesn't get any interaction in their classes?

I just want to notify people that if their characters are interacting with mine in the five weeks after this week, I will be unavailable for replying from 8:00 AM -12:30 PM PST due to a summer school I have to attend.

Change in plans.

I won't be able to roleplay during weekdays mostly, so don't yell at me if I am not on for a week in a row.

Edit (6/21/16): The reason I am unable to roleplay during most weekdays is because of my summer school (The homework load per day is a bit less than 5x the math homework you get every day... we have to get an entire year's worth of math done in 5 weeks...) which leaves me no time for hobbies. If I manage to squeeze a few minutes of time out, it is only for setting Roy, Salvador, and Wylie to a task, because I need to sit down to actually do something.

I will be available on July 4th. Classes end July 22nd. Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back