• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Tamaki sulked in his emo corner at Haruhi's direct rejection to his suggestion. "Pardon me if I'm being rude, but I think Mori-senpai should be a giant...and Kyoya should be an evil wizard" she said with a snicker.

"I can see that" Tsubaki agreed. "For Haruhi...I'd say...maybe an elf? Like a forest elf, not a Christmas elf" she suggested.

"Hmm...not a bad idea" Tsubaki hummed as she thought about the idea. "Well, what would you like to be, Haruhi? It's only fair to ask your opinion" she stated.

Aichi would soon reach the school gates, before looking around. He suddenly realized something, it was still slightly early in the morning, meaning he must have set his clock to the wrong time.

"Hm. Maybe I should see if anyone is here Actually. I'd look silly for arriving as the first one here."

It would be a couple of minutes when he reached a room labeled 'Host Club'
Aichi looked confused. "What in the world is a Host Club?"
It would only be then when he heard the acting on the other side of the door, Tsubaki playing the evil Dragon, Shane playing a dragon Slayer.

He opened the door quietly to peek in to see the group soon discussing about a fantasy event of some sort. That actually sounded cool. Perhaps he can be his "Avatar" Blaster blade, or something.

He actually sneezed soon afterwards, alerting everyone to his enterance.​

Everyone quickly turned to the door, Tamaki immediately went up to the new person, pulling them inside, "two new guests in one day!"

As soon as Aichi was pulled in, he held a hand up in greetings, a friendly gesture for in case they found him suspicious.
"Hello. May I ask what time it is currently? I'm not sure if I'm late or early, and I'm kinda new here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back