• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Shane walked up. "Constantly. We should introduce you to everyone though." He pointed to Tamaki "that's Tamaki Suoh. I'm assuming you know Haruhi and the twins." He pointed to Honey and Mori "that's our upperclassmen, Mori and Honey. And I'm Shane. I'm an exchange student if you couldn't tell"

Tamaki rushed to her side, "nonsense! I'm sure you could make a great host! I mean, you have the looks for it!" Shane rolled his eyes

"I mean, I don't mind being seen as a boy, but I'm a bit rough around the edges, so I doubt I'd 'woo' any girls" Tsubaki stated. "And you got nothing against me to make me join" she added with a smirk.

Haruhi put a hand on Tsubaki's shoulder. "Please? I need someone sane." Shane put a hand on his chest "hey!" Haruhi deadpanned at him, "just last week you tried to burn down the shed outside because, the 'shed monster scared you'" Shane blushed and looked to the side "well... it did...."

Tsubaki covered her mouth quickly, knowing she would have burst out laughing and would look crazy. "Sh- pft! Shed monster!" she said through her hand. As she calmed down, she sighed. "Fine. But I'm not going to do anything embarrassing" she agreed with another facepalm.

The twins were practically dying laughing, remembering the incident. Shane grabbed them both by the hair glaring at the fucking pumpkins. Kyoya came up behind Tsubaki, "today is a day to plan for the week, tomorrow we start actually hosting"

(I'm hoping in if possible, gonna try using a cross over character too, a what if sort of cross over)

Aichi Sendou. That was his name, and he was running late to school. He had a piece of toast in his mouth too, like classic Shojo heroines, wait what? Yeah, Aichi gets confused as a girl at times due his feminine appearance. One time a woman at another school had him dress as a unit from a cardgame, and it was quite embarrassing.

He just hoped he didn't have to crossdress here at the new school he attended at. Perhaps he'll make some new friends at Ouran High.​

Open for interaction

"Alright. What did you have in mind?" Tsubaki inquired. "I've never done anything like this, but it's always worth a shot" she stated.

"Ha! This mighty dragon destroys all who dare challenge him! No measly prince shall slay me!" Tsubaki said over dramatically.

Shane grabbed a random umbrella and pointed it at Tsubaki, "I shall not go down without a fight! On my honor you shall die foul beast!"

"Roar!" Tsubaki exclaimed as she made her hands look like claws. "Weakling prince, I shall burn you to a crisp!" she fake-growled.

Tsubaki tried not to laugh as she ducked to avoid the 'attack'. "Muahahaha! Come at me with everything you've got!" she 'roared'.

Tsubaki let herself get hit by the Shane's 'sword'. It wasn't a hard hit at all, but she pretended to be wounded. "Ah! How could a puny human manage to slice my only weak point?!" she gasped as she acted like she was becoming weaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back