• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

The twins grabbed Tsubaki by both arms and dragged her to music room three, explaining what the host club does as Haruhi trailed behind

"So a host club is just a bunch of pretty boys who cater to random girls' dumbass fantasies? Sounds like a waste of time" Tsubaki sighed.

Hikaru gave a pointed look at Tsubaki until Kaoru hit him lightly, "they were childhood friends, remember?"
"Oh.. right"
Haruhi rolled her eyes and nodded "yeah, but I broke a vase and I owe the host club eight million yen, so now I'm pretending to be a boy and a host"

"Eight million yen for a vase?! That's insane!" Tsubaki exclaimed. "Some people treat money like they wipe their asses with it" she said with a facepalm.

Tsubaki deadpanned as the twins continued to drag her like a ragdoll. "You could have just lead me here instead of dragging me" she said with a soft chuckle at their actions.

They smiled childishly and sat her down. "Yeah-" "-but it's more fun this way!"

Tamaki ran up to Tsubaki and took a princely stance "hello my esteemed guest. What brings you to the host club?"

"I heard there was a shadow king that resides here, and I wanted to see what makes him so scary" Tsubaki replied with a smirk.

"Pft!" Tsubaki tried to hold back her laughter. "If you two think he's scary, you'd piss yourselves if you met my aunt when she's angry!" she said to the twins, about to burst out laughing.

Kyoya hummed. "We should introduce you to everyone."

The twins deadpanned. "Now we look like idiots..." Shane snickered, "when do you not?"

Tsubaki covered her mouth, her face turning red as she tried to hold in her laughter at Shane's comment. "You- pft! You guys are too much!" she managed to say, trying to calm down.

Tsubaki smiled at Honey, thinking he was another first year, like herself. "My name's Tsubaki, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Honey" she answered.

Mori came up behind Honey. Honey turned and noticed Mori, he smiled and climbed up to his shoulders, "Tsu-Chan! This is Takashi! But you can call him Mori!" Mori nodded at Tsubaki

Tsubaki stood up and slightly bowed her head to Mori. "My name is Tsubaki Akiyama. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mori" she introduced herself. She could definitely tell that he was an upperclassman, so a bit more respect was added in her tone.

Tsubaki sighed as she was once again dragged around. "Alright, alright. Chill, blondie" she joked as she rolled her eyes jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back