• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

"H- hi, everyone" Tsubaki greeted with a shy smile. "M- my name is Tsubaki Akiyama, and I hope we get along well" she said before bowing. She was taught to always be respectful, until told otherwise.

"Very good. Now, please go take the empty seat in front of Fujioka" the teacher instructed as he pointed to an unoccupied desk in front of a student who...looked oddly familiar. "Yes, sir" Tsubaki replied with a small bow of her head before walking to her new seat.

Haruhi gave a friendly smile to Tsubaki. As Hikaru smirked in her direction, and Kaoru gave her a quizzical look

Tsubaki waved back, still feeling a bit shy as she returned the smile. She had been homeschooled ever since her mother remarried, so being around so many new people was a bit overwhelming.

The class went by rather slowly, but finally it was over, everyone stood to take their things, and Haruhi walked up to Tsubaki. "Hi Akiyama. I'm Fujioka Haruhi." She held out a hand "nice to meet you"

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Fujioka-san" Tsubaki returned the greeting, accepting Haruhi's outstretched hand. 'Haruhi...Fujioka...why does that name sound so familiar?' she asked herself as she studied the student's features.

Haruhi was about to speak but got cut off by Hikaru "come on Haruhi, we're gonna be late." He stood, his hand on his hip. Kaoru shrugged "I could honestly care less"

Tsubaki scanned the two boys in front of her with a quizzical look. "You two remind me of someone...she loved to dress me up, no matter how many times I protested against it" she said with a sweatdrop as she brought her fist up to her chin.

"I'm pretty sure her last name was along the lines of 'hit-a-chin' or something" Tsubaki answered with a soft chuckle at her not-so-accurate memory.

Sorry I kinda fell asleep -_-))

Kaoru smirked a bit, "well, we're not sure who your talking about-" Hikaru chimed in "-but we know a Hitachiin"

Haruhi deadpanned

(No worries. I forgot about the time difference)

"That's the one!" Tsubaki stated, glad that someone else had actually remembered the name. "She once told me that she had two kids, but I never got to meet them. They had always been at school when I saw her" she added.

Kaoru smiled. "Well, we have a pretty good idea of where they may be" the twins shared a look. "We're the Hitachiin twins!" They exclaimed. "Hikaru-"
"-and Kaoru-"
"-nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm glad that I finally get to" Tsubaki hummed with a small smile. "And the name Fujioka sounds awfully familiar" she said as she turned her attention back to Haruhi.

"Is Tsubaki one of Haruhi's commoner friends?" Hikaru asked "I wouldn't be surprised, they both seem to have..."
"The vibe?"
"Yeah"

"Before my mom remarried, I used to live in a small apartment...but then she decided that she and I should move in with her new, very wealthy, husband" Tsubaki said.

Haruhi studied Tsubaki. "Wait... holy shit! You used to live in my apartment complex!"

"Told you" Hikaru bragged

"I always had a kind of jumbled memory...and I forget names easily" Tsubaki said with a nervous chuckle. "And being middle class wasn't that bad...even if money was a little tight sometimes" she stated.

Hikaru nodded. Haruhi was about to speak when Kaoru cut her off, "seriously we need to get going before the shadow king kills us..." he shuddered.

"Shadow king?" Tsubaki repeated with curiosity. "Who's that?" she inquired. She was always up for something that would give her an adrenaline rush.

"Ootori Kyoya" Hikaru explained "hes the 'big bad' of the host club"

Haruhi nodded "they're not wrong" the three of them all shuddered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back