• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Aichi crashed to the ground, before getting back up.
"How can I be late?! I didn't see anyone else on my way to school! I even checked the clock and everything!"

"Right! I just got here, and I don't even know why I would be late!"
He made waving gestures, but one arm would comedically smack Tamaki in the face by accident.
"Uh, sorry about that! Are you okay?!" Aichi would have his hands on both of Tamaki's shoulders, concerned.​

Tamaki mumbled about being fine and sulked off to his emo corner. Kaoru rolled his eyes, "you literally missed every class

Aichi once again fell down. Once again, he got up, but this time he was complaining about being late.
"I can't believe I missed school! How did this happen?!"

-FLASHBACK-

Aichi was up late looking at his card collection he lost track of time. He set his alarm to wake him up at 4'00 pm instead of 4'00 AM, but this was out of drowsiness. He didn't realize that he messed up his sleep schedule.

-PRESENT-

Aichi took a page out of Tamaki's book and sat in a different corner, being emo.​

(I'm so sorry! I hadn't slept in like 31 hours and I passed out 😖)

"I guess we'll have to add another tally mark on the 'emo corner club' members list" Tsubaki joked, not meaning any harm in her words. "And it could be worse. You could have completely forgotten to show up to school" she tried to comfort the boy.

(Its completely fine! We all pass out some times, whether it be from lack of sleep or maybe some one hit you over the head with a baseball bat, no one knows!)

The twins snickered as Tsubaki's comment

(Pft! 😂)

"I've actually done that before, and let's just say that I didn't enjoy the rest of my week...or the week after that" Tsubaki admitted with a sweatdrop.

"Well..uh...I was grounded for two weeks at home...then, at school, they made me stay after in detention to write why school is important and why skipping could ruin my future" Tsubaki explained with a groan at the memory.

"That's a bummer." Hikaru started

"But the teachers really dont care here, so your fine" Kaoru finished.

"You should still come to school though"

(Did you know you can edit your posts after you send them?)

Tsubaki looked out the window, seriously considering the pros and cons of jumping out of it and running.

(.....fuck)

Kyoya came up behind Tsubaki, "now that your in the club, you cant back out unless you've done at least 3 months of hosting. Just. By the way" he smirked

Tsubaki looked back at Kyoya. "You're...joking, right?" she tried to play it off. She didn't know if she could handle these boys' antics for that long.

"Haruhi...help me" Tsubaki whimpered to the girl who stood behind her. "I don't think I can survive around most these guys" she sighed.

Well Aichi finally recovered, before saying, "How about I join and take your place then?" Aichi asked. "Besides, it seems this place is looking for members. In exchange....."
He took a deck of cards out. "I want to try and make my own club as well!"

(He doesn't usually speak much. I can do it if you'd like)

"Let me rephrase. I don't think I can handle Mr. Dark Shadow and king blondie for more than like two days" Tsubaki said.

Kyoya turned to Aichi. "Aichi Sendou? Hm, you would make a good addition, but Tsubaki, whether she knows it or not, has officially joined the host club, and cannot be 'switched out'" Haruhi gave a sympathetic look to Tsubaki

"Say 'mother! I have joined the most prestigious club at this new school I'm attending'!" Tamaki flourished. "You could also just tell her" The twins deadpanned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back