• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

~the next morning~

Hikaru and Kaoru stepped into their classroom looking disheveled and exhausted. They plopped into their seats, half heartedly

Tsubaki put on a smile as she walked quietly into her class, noticing the twins' disastrous state as she took her seat. "Are you guys okay?" she asked with concern.

Hikaru mumbled something as he slowly slid down in his chair. "We were up all night making costumes with Shane. If you think were bad, just wait till you see him" Kaoru said sleepily

"Wait...why didn't you just ask your mom to help? She loves doing things like that, doesn't she?" Tsubaki questioned with confusion.

"And you could have asked me to help. I've made clothes before, so I could have made things get done faster" Tsubaki stated.

"You said it, not me" Tsubaki snickered with an amused smirk. "Here. If you ever need help with something, call me" she said as she handed them a scrap of paper with her number on it.

"These guys wore themselves out trying to make costumes for the host club" Tsubaki explained, not noticing how she was still gently patting their heads.

Hikaru laid his head on the desk, humming quietly, as Kaoru slowly drifted asleep, still smiling softly. Haruhi giggled a bit, "I think they're enjoying that"

Tsubaki blushed slightly as Haruhi pointed out her actions. "I probably look weird, huh?" she chuckled awkwardly as she took her hands away.

Blah blah blah teachy stuff blah blah sleepy (adorable) twins blah blah blah smartypants Haruhi blah blah blah END OF CLASS

Kaoru nodded and shook Hikaru awake. "We should be fine, were just gonna have to drink a lot of coffee to get ourselves awake..." Hikaru lifted his head mumbling something

Tsubaki reached into her school bag and pulled out a small, clear, plastic baggie filled with what looked like brown spheres. "Here. I was saving these for later, but you guys need them more than I do" she said as she handed the baggie to the twins. "They're chocolate covered espresso beans. It'll give you some energy" she explained before grabbing her things and walking to her next class.

Kaoru took the beans and handed some to Hikaru, eating them they walked to the club, sluggishly. Meanwhile in the club room, Shane was drinking coffee like he was doing shots, while Tamaki watched, horrified but somewhat impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back