• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

"The fantasy theme, as I'm sure you know Shane and the twins worked on the costumes last night, and they came out satisfactory." He pointed to the changing rooms, "you'll find you costume in there."

Tsubaki walked into the changing room and changed into the costume the boys had made for her. When she was done, she walked out. "Wow! You guys ready outdid yourselves!" she chirped.

The twins stood with their hands on their hips, "would you say it was worth getting no sleep?" Shane cut in "you guys worked for like 6 hours..."
"6 hours of hard labor!"
"And my 12 hours weren't full of labor?"
"....well we helped."
"True"

Tsubaki giggled softly. "Well I think I look pretty damn good as a dragon" she stated as she turned around to show off the costume. "Who made the wings and tail?" she inquired.

Aichi, Takashi, and Honey would arrive soon after, Aichi was scratching the back of his head while looking towards Takashi next to him. "To think what ended the Cardfight at lunch was none other than a fluffy Pomeranian in Knight armor."
"What can I say? I tend to be unexpected, though I'm pretty sure a deck full of animals was something my friends would see me doing."
Takashi then sighed. "I just remembered that I didn't ask for a costume."
Aichi smiled, before opening his book bag. "Here, you can borrow the one I brought."

After a minute, Takashi got changed and Aichi's eyes sparkled. "Oh my goodness! You look just like my favorite card!"
Takashi laughed slightly before looking at Shane. "Guess there are two knights now?"

Aichi went to get himself changed, but he screamed a very high pitched girly scream after finding out what his outfit was.

He slammed open the dressing room door, with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Who's idea was it to make me the princess?!"

The twins jumped out of the changing room, both in a blue and orange jester costume. They twirled a bit, the effect of the coffee beans completely in action

Shane walked up to Aichi, lifting his arms and checking the seams, "I didnt expect you to be the Princess but... if it's what Kyoys

Tsubaki tried not to laugh at Aishi's costume. "Loving the lace" she joked before turning towards the twins. "You guys look great!" she complimented.

"If I ever find who did this I will-"
"Calm down Aichi."
Takashi would put his hands on Aichi to comfort him. Aichi looked up at Takashi, as Takashi would say, "You make a cute princess actually."
"D-don't say that! I'm not that beautiful!" Aichi replied, giving off a Tsundere vibe.​

"Hey, Aishi. Are you pacman? Because all I'm hearing is 'baka baka baka baka baka'!" Tsubaki said with a loud laugh as the blue haired boy radiated major tsundere energy.

Shane snickered.

(Okay wait. Obviously Aichi and Takashi are gonna be a thing, and I know I already asked this before, but who's with who again?)

"Please don't tease him. Its not his fault he has a feminine figure."
"That's actually quite true. My mom was the one who kind of raised me to look like what I am today."
"Does that mean your mom made you into a girl?"
"I actually saw that joke coming, but nice try on baiting me."

I dont even know anymore... lets... do this.
The twins and Tsubaki
Tamaki and Haruhi
Aichi and Takashi
Which leaves, Shane, Honey, and Kyoya))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back