• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Aichi was to meet the needs of the next girl who walked in.
He would greet her with a open smile with closed eyes. "Hello! Welcome to the-"
"I thought this place didn't have female hosts!" The girl interrupted. Aichi went to his emo corner, muttering, "How can she not see I'm clearly a guy?"

Tsubaki turned back to the group of girls with a smile. "Sorry about that, ladies, I tend to get distracted easily" she apologized with a nervous chuckle. "But now that I see all of you lovely jewels, this dragon only has eyes for you~" she added with a wink.

Takashi was the one who seemed to be getting surrounded by the most girls right now. It probably was just the outfit.
"Aieee! Takeshi-Kun is so cute in that outfit!"
"Hands off! He's mine!"
"Both of you beat it! I saw him first!"

(I'm going to change Takashi's text to another color to avoid confusion.)

"Ladies, please don't fight. I have time for all of you."

The girls around him felt their hearts skip before falling from his sincere words.
"That.... Doesn't normally happen."

Takashi would reply, "Maybe too popular," as he noticed that Tamaki didn't get anyone to talk with. "Sorry about that!" He called to him.​

Que Takashi sweatdropping.

"Okay, let's just get the main event done before this ends up as a disaster!" Aichi would say, shaking his head.

The main event was a duel between Knight's (Takashi and Shane) to see who fought the Dragon (Tsubaki)​

Tsubaki felt a bit bad for Tamaki, so she decided to get up and comfort him. "Come on, Tamaki-senpai. Do you really think that these princesses want to see the mighty king sulk in a corner?" she asked.

Tamaki hummed, and stood up quite suddenly. "Of course not! You are quite the pep talker Tsubaki! I shall go attend to the guests that are currently standing g around!" And off he went

Tamaki held his sword up, both hands on the hilt as he stared at Shane with a determined look.
"Don't hold back! Show me what you got!"

"Eeeeeeek! Shane and Katashi are fighting!"
"Katashi! Kick Shane's butt!"
"It's definitely the outfit."

A brief moment of silence, and then, Takashi ran at Shane, bringing his sword up and slashing down. His speed was impressive, not being hindered by the armor he wore.​

"Take 'im down, Shane!" Tsubaki cheered enthusiastically. She was actually a bit scared to have to might Mori, so she was silently praying for Shane to win.

Takashi brought his sword up to catch the styrofoam blade, the force of the swing applied by Shane caused the styrofoam sword to break off it's handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back