• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

"I could go for something sweet" Tsubaki stated as she looked towards the desert table. "Might as well appease my sweet tooth" she hummed as she stood up.

Honey is seated at the table eating cake, after cake, after cake, after cake after- yeah you get it.

Hikaru calls after her, "could you get me something?"

Hikaru smiled, "thanks"

Honey looked up at Tsubaki. "Take whatever you want TSU-chan! But if you want cake you have to ask."

"Don't worry, I won't" Tsubaki assured as she cut two slices of cake and put them on separate plates. She brought them back over to the couch and placed one of the slices in front of Hikaru. "There you go. I hope you like chocolate as much as I do" she said with a smile.

Hikar quickly shook his head, shoveling the cake into his mouth. Kaoru plopped down next to Hikaru, a condescending smirk on his face, "I think he likes it"

"No, yeah he's fine." Kaoru said, as Hikaru quickly finished the cake. "Mmph!" He tried to talk through a large mouthfull

Tsubaki handed Hikaru a glass of water. "Chill out, man. If you like the cake so much, you can have mine" she tried to joke as she took a napkin and wiped some of the cake crumbs off of Hikaru's face.

"No problem" Tsubaki said with a soft smile. "I hope you don't have the urge to choke down a slice of cake as well" she said to Kaoru with a sweatdrop.

Hikaru pouted as Kaoru snickered, "no, I'm good" he looked around, suddenly noticing that they were the only ones left in the room

"I better head home" Tsubaki sighed as she looked at the clock. She really didn't want to go back to her mom and stepfather, but she knew she didn't really have a choice.

"That's really sweet, guys. I would go with you both in a heartbeat, but I'd rather not get punished" Tsubaki denied their offer sadly before packing up her things.

Tsubaki felt bad for not accepting the twins' offer. She couldn't stop thinking about their disappointed faces and it hurt her. When she got home, she made a beeline to her room, avoiding everyone.

A loud banging came from the outside of Tsubaki's door, making her jump. "No...he can't be home yet..." she muttered in fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back