• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

In the middle of class, Tsubaki started feeling nauseous and lightheaded, but tried to keep focused, not noticing how she was swaying a bit.

(Cheese is good, cacti is prickly, may j just say, that escalated very quickly)

Both the twins stood quickly, picking her up and rushing to the school infirmary

Hikaru stood with his arms crossed, a concerned look etched onto his face, "the infirmary..." "you passed out in class" Kaoru said, standing with his hands in his pockets, the same concerned look present

They both went wide eyed, "n..no..." Kaoru mumbled "What do you mean 'bleeding'?! What the hell happened last night?!" Hikaru demanded

Kaoru gently laid her back down "you need to rest." "You also need to explain why you're apparently going unconscious frequently!"

"I can't say anything. I'll get worse things than this. I passed out because I've been skipping meals in order to avoid my mother and stepfather" Tsubaki said, not looking at the twins.

The twins shared a look, and Hikaru took a deep breath, leaving the room. Kaoru sighed, "You dont have to tell us anything now, but... can you at least say you might later?" He asked, seriously concerned

"I can't promise anything...but maybe one day" Tsubaki said. She wanted to vent her feelings, but she knew she'd literally get beaten if anything were to get out about her abusive stepfather.

Kaoru shook his head, "I dont think your crazy." He pulled away. "If you ever need anything, and I mean Anything Hikaru and I will be there. Okay?"

Tsubaki smiled at Kaoru before pulling him into a hug. "That means a lot to me, Kaoru. You can do the same. If you ever need anything or just want to vent, I'll be there to listen" she promised.

Tsubaki giggled softly. "Thank you for being here, Kaoru" she hummed with a smile. "If I tell you what's going on with me...can you keep it to yourself?" she asked hopefully.

"Well...to begin with, I lied when I told the girls about my parents. My father isn't on business...he died when I was really young. My mom remarried a mean piece of shit who was really wealthy, and he has her wrapped around his finger. He's pretty much brainwashed her at this point. He likes to find any reason to hit or kick me, and he threatens me if I even think about telling anyone about it" Tsubaki admitted everything, tears streaming down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back