• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

"He means Haruhi" the twins explained

Honey blinked, "maybe... I just hope Aichi-chan and Tama-chan dont become enemies..."

"Ooohhhh. Alright then...I guess that makes sense" Tsubaki said with a nod. "I'd rather he be my father, though" she half-joked.

The twins rolled their eyes. Tama ki raced over to the three, "You three are in her class! Was she there this morning?!" The twins thought for a bit, "uhm... no actually. Although we weren't really there in the first place." Hikaru mumbled the last part

"I wasn't feeling well this morning, so Hikaru and Kaoru helped me to the infirmary. We didn't have a chance to see if Haruhi had come to class. I'm sorry" Tsubaki apologized.

Tamaki nodded, "just as long as your feeling okay... CHANGE OF PLANS! WERE GOING TO SEE IF HARUHI IS OKAY! TO HARUHI'S APARTMENT!!" Tamaki marched out of the room. Hikaru shrugged, "welp, we might as well follow the stupidity, it'll definitely be entertaining." Kaoru snickered and nodded. "TO FOLLOW THE BOSS" and then they marched after him

"Do you guys even know where she lives?" Tsubaki questioned. She used to live in the same apartment complex, so she knew the address by heart.

Tamaki nodded and dragged Tsubaki along, "let's go!" Hikaru glared daggers at the back of Tamaki's head, jealousy seething, as Kaoru sighed

Hikaru glared harder as Kaoru stared at Tamaki, annoyed. They reached the limo and climbed inside, driving to the address

Tsubaki sat between the twins, feeling a strange tension radiating from them. "Are you guys alright?" she asked with concern.

Hikaru nodded silently, as Kaoru laid back in the seat. Tamaki, started talking to the limo driver, and having a nice conversation at that

Tsubaki started feeling tired as the ride went on, so she closed her eyes. She fell asleep with her head on Hikaru's shoulder.

Hikaru blushed and refused to look at Tsubaki. Tamaki turned to see Tsubaki asleep on Hikaru, and smirked. "I may be oblivious but I know a crush when I see one~" Kaoru looked to the side, embarrassed.

Tsubaki looked at Hikaru quizzically. "Are you okay, Hikaru? You look a bit red" she pointed out as she placed the back of her hand to his forehead.

Hikaru swatted her hand away "i..I'm fine! Let's just get Haruhi and get out of here" he speed walked up the steps to Haruhi's door. Kaoru snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back