• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

More like tree person but ok lol and good one))

Clem had already been in a crabby mood this morning after finding their parents thought they would send them to some private school late in the year, they decided to take a walk, noticing a bunch of people crowded around a house, curious she pauses, hoping the group didn't see them. The Non-binary tree of a girl sadly sticking out like a sore thumb.

Tamaki gasped, "why do you look so bad Haruhi?!" Haruhi deadpanned "wow... thanks senpai" she said, her voice nasally

"You caught a cold, Haruhi?" Tsubaki asked sympathetically. She knew how bad Haruhi felt when she gets sick, so she immediately went into "protect mode".

Seeing the group didn't see them, they get closer, seeing the sick girl, cautiously approaching 'e-excuse me, are you alright? You look sick, I could get you medicine" she offered shyly out of instinct.

Haruhi nodded "thank you" Tamaki cleared his throat. "I declare that I will sit with you all day and make sure you are well!"

((pfft of course))

Clem walked off to the market, bought some instant coffee, tea packets and a box of instant oatmeal for tomorrow as well as various other groceries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back