• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

1. I'm back! 2. I'd say so yeah)

Kaoru set the plate down. And stood next to Tsubaki, leaning on the counter. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing

Tamaki slowly rose and walked in the kitchen, he gasped quietly, "Tsubaki! Why are you alone with one of the devil twins! Who know what he could do
!" Kaoru rolled his eyes, smirking a bit

"Tamaki-senpai, I appreciate your concern for my safety, but I don't think Kaoru would do anything to me" Tsubaki sighed. "Would you like some breakfast?" she offered.

(good morning everyone) still curious about the small boy who appeared to be a child "if I may ask, how old are you?" Clem asked cautiously as she ate another spoonful of instant oatmeal

Mornin! 😊😊))

Tamaki looked Kaoru over, and nodded, "that would be nice Tsubaki!' Just then, there was a crash and a string of mumbled curses coming from the living room. Kaoru snickered, "Hika's awake"

Honey smiled "I'm 18!"

Clem was taken aback "really? You look so young" she said with a smile "and to think, im younger than you" she said with a chuckle

Clem finished her Instant oatmeal and disposed of the Styrofoam bowl and plastic utensil "and adorable" she commented "so what are you doing here anyway?" she asked curiously

Hikaru laid on the floor, having fell off the couch, hitting the coffee table in the process "not really..." he groaned, not moving.

Honey gestured around "this is Music Room Three! Home to the Host club!"

Tsubaki quickly ran over to Hikaru to help him off the ground. "I guess you're used to a bigger bed, huh?" she joked as he got back onto his feet.

"Mm... you could say that" he mumbled, standing sleepily. He looked around, "is everyone else awake?" He asked groggily

Clem looked around "oh so you are part of the host club I have heard so much about." she said, kinda excited that so far everyone seemed so nice.

"Only Kaoru and Tamaki-senpai. Everyone else is still asleep" Tsubaki said as she turned around to go back to the kitchen. "Would you like some breakfast?" she offered.

Clem's naturally rosy cheeks turned a deeper shade of red "Oh! I'm so sorry, my name is Clementine but due to my gender identity I prefer Clem" she explained, introducing herself with a small smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back