• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

they're all at Haruhi's, gotcha.))

Kaoru slowly sat up, pushing Hikaru off of him, he stood up from his spot on the floor, yawning

Tsubaki nodded as she proceeded to make scrambled eggs. When they were done cooking, she put them on a plate, along with crispy bacon, chopped and seasoned potatoes, and buttered toast. "I know it's not much, but it'll get you through the morning" she said.

(Kk, i'll use clem's biological pronouns- its easier)

Clem rolled out of her warm bed, getting up, slipping on her uniform, not bothering to try to tame her wild hair, making a bowl of oatmeal making it to her new private school early, sitting in a room labelled as music room 3, not paying attention to which room she was in, eating her stryophoam bowl of oatmeal.

She sat on the counter and waited for everyone else to wake up. "I hope they wake up soon" she muttered as she looked over at the group of sleeping boys.

Tsubaki chuckled softly. "If you're tired, you should go back to bed. I'm only up because I'm the only healthy person who knows how to cook" she stated.

Kaoru sat up completely, "no. I'm awake. And I'm up now... and... awake" He stood and went to put his plate in the sink, yawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back