• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

When they arrived Clem put Honey down "we're here, I don't want to be akward, would you mind doing the talking?" she asked, her face turning slightly red with embarrassment.

Honey nodded "of course!" He knocked on Haruhi's door. Haruhi whined and nodded at Tsubaki, before she stood, and went to open it, she smiled when she saw Honey "Hey, Honey-senpai. And person who offered me medicine yesterday... what are you doing here?"

Tsubaki had been to Haruhi's house plenty of times as a kid, and nothing seemed to change, so she knew where everything was. She grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom.

Tsubaki took a hot, relaxing shower, almost all of her stress beginning to melt away. "I wish I could just stay in here and forget the world" she said as she rinsed off for the last time before shutting the water off.

Honey smiled, "this is Clem-chan! And they wanted to know if they could ask Tama-chan about joining the host club!" Haruhi nodded, "TAMAKI-SENPAI! COME TALK TO THE POTENTIAL CLUB MEMBER AT THE DOOR!" Tamaki immediately ran to the door, "Potential club member you say?"

Kaoru sighed as he plopped into a seat next to Hikaru. "Something wrong?" Hikaru asked, Kaoru shrugged and leaned on his other half. He honestly wasn't sure what was weong, he just kind of felt... bland

"I..Uh yeah" Clem stammered as she saw the club leader who seemed to be named Tamaki "um...Yes, my name is Clem, I'm a first year at Ouran academy. I heard about the host club and wanted to join." she said, her voice soft and rather shy.

As Tsubaki dried off, she realized that she had forgotten the clean clothes she had brought in Haruhi's room. She opened the bathroom door slightly. "H- hey, Haruhi!" she called out

Haruhi turned towards Tsubaki, "yeah?"

Tamaki smiled "a pleasure to meet you! Say, do you have any special talents?"

The twins pretended they didnt hear that. Haruhi stole a glance at the twins' red faces and nodded, "sure." She quickly grabbed her clothes and handed them to her, "here ya go"

Tamaki gasped, "I can play piano as well! How experienced are you?"

"Thank you" Tsubaki said before shutting the bathroom door and then getting dressed. "I seriously need to stop being so forgetful" she sighed.

Clem gained more confidence "I would say moderate to advanced, yourself?" she ask "i'm also a bit of a writer, mainy poetry" she admitted.

Haruhi glared lightly at the twins, "anything happens, and your both dead" Hikaru smirked, "yes Mom" Kaoru rolled his eyes.

Tamaki smiled, "I'm more on the advanced side of the spectrum! Wow! I like you already Clem!"

Once Tsubaki was dressed, she walked out into the living room. "Sorry for taking so long, guys. What did I miss?" she asked.

Kaoru shrugged. "Not much. I'm pretty sure someone new is at the door though" Hikaru said, still a small blush evident on his face.

Shane quickly ran up the steps, "hey... Haruhi... can i... uhm..." he noticed the crowd around the door "am I interrupting something?"

Clem grinned "you as well" she said with a chuckle, hearing someones voice she grew curious but figured it was haruhi "oh, seems like I won't be the only one who is technically a girl." she said to herself "oh! Crap well technically i'm not though, I am non-binary-" she added hoping to save the situation not noticing shane

Tsubaki glanced towards the door curiously. "I'm not going to get involved...my social interaction battery is already on low" she joked as she sat beside the twins.

Tamaki nodded, "noted!" He looked over Clem's shoulder, "oh Shane! Meet our newest newest recruit! Clem!" Shane blinked, and smiled at Clem, "hey"

Kaoru leaned more on Hikaru "mood." They synchronized

"I'm Shane" he held out a hand, "though that was unnecessary because you already heard my name" he laughed awkwardly

They both smiled, though something seemed... off... with Kaoru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back