• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Clem laughed "ok ill get right on it" she said heading inside, finding the noodles, spices and pan she needed "oh, turns out I don't need to run to the market she said, boiling the noodles until they were soft then using spices and thinned sauce she made the noodle broth, pouring it into a pan with the noodles and letting it cook, creating a unique flavor unheard of with store-bought ramen, once finished serving it on two plates "Tamaki-Senpai, your food is done" she called, the savory smell filling the kitchen.

Clem flushed deep red "i'm so sorry, I should have asked first, i'm clementine, the newest recruit. But please. Call me Clem. I offered to make homemade ramen, there is enough for one more if you want some. i'm sorry for just entering. It was extremely rude of me" she apologized for acting without thought.

"Alright, well its here if you change your mind" she said, deciding to get Tamaki-Senpai herself, walking out to get him "Your plate is ready, its in the kitchen" she said as she went and sat down with her plate, taking a bite "hmmm...Perfect! I got the spices right this time! The blend of savory and slight tang make it perfect" she praised herself as she ate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back