• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

"It's not your fault. And neither of us can really do anything about it. I just have to keep smiling and covering up the marks with make up" Tsubaki said with a sigh of defeat.

Kaoru was about to reply when Hikaru walked in, carrying a tray of food from the cafeteria, he handed the tray to Tsubaki, "you need to eat."

Tsubaki's stomach growled loudly at the sight and smell of food. "Th- thank you, Hikaru" she said with a blush of embarrassment. She then silently ate the meal he had brought her.

"It's alright" Tsubaki said with a soft smile. "You didn't miss much" she stated. She knew it was a blatant lie, but she didn't want to worry Hikaru.

Kaoru avoided eye contact with Hikaru, knowing he would sense he knew something. Hikaru smiled, "cool. How are you feeling?"

Like, you could go to the club and be there, cuz no one said how long Tsubaki was out, so technically, it could already be club hours)

"Much better after the food" Tsubaki replied with a thankful smile. "You guys are so sweet to me" she hummed.

(Sorry for the shitty pacing)

Hikaru nodded and stood, "probably" Kaoru stood up as well, they each held out a hand for Tsubaki

(I'm really liking this Tsubaki x Twins thing 😁)

In the club room, Tamaki was in the Emo corner again, cards scattered around him.

Takashi was scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry Tamaki, I said this was a game of luck and skill! Don't blame me for picking out Dark Irregulars as your clan!"

Aichi was wiping his face with a tissue. "To be fair, he was all gung-ho wanting a strong deck, will no thought on strategy. He reminds me of Morikawa somewhat."

Tamaki muttered in his emo corner. Kyoya rolled his eyes and came up to Shane, "Shane. I need you to come up with some ideas for our next vacation spot." "And... when are we leaving?" Shane asked, sipping some tea. "Next weekend. Get on it." And with that, Kyoya walked away, leaving Shane somewhat annoyed.

Hikaru shook his head, "nope!" Kaoru shrugged, "probably something having to do with that card game they play"

"If only I knew how to play it. It looks too complicated for me" Tsubaki said with a shrug before walking to one of the couches.

Shane's head immediately popped up, he ran to Aichi, hugging him. "YOUR A GENIUS! AND WE COULD GO TO A PARK TO HAVE IT! YOURE THE BEST AICHI!" He then dropped Aichi and ran to Kyoya, "Kyoya! We're going to the paark!"

Aichi blinked, surprised no one turned his idea down, but he felt his head getting stabbed by the daggers Tamaki glared at him with.

"I think our leader is starting to view Aichi as a rival." Takashi said, looking up at Honey, who sat on his shoulders.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back