• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Shane was wrong. Takashi swung upwards when Shane attempted to Strike downwards, the result being the umbrella bending upwards at a 90° angle.​

"WAIT IS THAT AN ACTUAL SWORD?!" Shane asked frantically, he turned to Kyoya "IS THAT ALLOWLED?!" Kyoya shrugged in response.

"What the hell?!" Haruhi exclaimed. Tamaki quickly ran up to the fight, "I command that this fight is over at a draw!" He exclaimed, nervously

"What? This Sword is plastic! It can't be real!"
Aichi would be confused too. "I swear, I brought the plastic version. I didn't bring the real thing."

"S- sorry Shane" Tsubaki apologized with a nervous chuckle. "But, hey, at least the girls were entertained" she tried to lighten the mood.

Shane sighed, "y..yeah..." he sluggishly walked to the changing room, "I think I've had enough excitement for today..."

Tamaki put a hand on his shoulder, "it's quite alright! Just make sure you know which sword your buying next time... if there even is a next time"

Tsubaki sighed in relief as she changed out of her costume. "That was way too much social interaction" she groaned as she faceplanted into a couch.

Hikaru sat on the couch across from her, as Kaoru went to help with taking the metal off Shane (he has clothes underneath you heathens)

Aichi looked at Tamaki, with a slightly worried face. "You aren't going to kick me out, are you?"
"I am actually concerned as well. Sure, Aichi can mess up something at times, but he's a good person."

"You're kidding right? Your a natural! Maybe even more natural than Haruhi" Hikaru stated, a small smirk present on his face

"Well... really only Haruhi can tell us apart... it's just kind of... surprising..." Hikaru tried to regain his composure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back