• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

((Wow, that must've sucked. Don't over work yourself! I started watching that anime but never finished it xD I believe I'm at episode 3.))

"You make me happier." Aylessa said giggling a bit. @NickOnTheReg

(( it's happened a lot during leg day haha xD you must finish! It's so good. xD ))

Kenny blushed as they reached her house."home" said quietly as to not wake Kyle. @Aero

((How come cx? I will! I need to finish a lot of animes now that I think of it xD .))

Aylessa nodded and unlocked the door with her free hand. @NickOnTheReg

(( I go so heavy and hard that my body does it haha. I finished a lot I had started xD ))

Kenny walked in and took Kyle up to his room and laid him down on his bed. "He is out cold." He said with a small laugh. @Aero

((Ah makes sense. Yeah, I don't usually finsh the animes I start because I either forget about that anime or find another anime and start watching that one xD ))

Aylessa followed Kenny to Kyle's room smiling. "Yeah. I guess playing on the playground took a lot out of him." She said with a small chuckle. Kyle laid in his bed and curled up. @NickOnTheReg

(( haha I do that all the time. Same with video games xD ))

Kenny walked to the door and kissed Aylessa lightly. "Do you have to shower?" He asked putting his arms around her. @Aero

(( there are still video games from 8 years ago I haven't beaten haha xD I get so far then just stop haha ))

Kenny smiled and plugged his nose. "Oh yes." he said laughing hugging her tightly and giving Aylessa a deep kiss. @Aero

((Same here xD And when I do get back to them I usually start all over because I remember nothing about the game or I'm not happy with were I was.))

Aylessa laughed as well until he kissed her and she kissed back closing her eyes. @NickOnTheReg

(( haha I've done that or I make a new character and choose different paths ))

Kenny lifted her up and spun her around kissing her deep as his hands caressed her back softly @Aero

(( Oh yes I love it. Skyrim and Oblivion and the classic Fable haha so many. Though I mainly play COD and Halo now a days and some AC sometimes. whenever I have time. ))

His heart skipped a beat and his breath was stolen from him once he felt her fingers going through his hair, he loved that. He smiled as they kissed slide one finger down her spine. @Aero

((Yes those are some cool games to play!))

Aylessa heart was pounding, as she blushed and shivered in delight at his finger going down her spine. @NickOnTheReg

(( it's soooo hotttt *falls on floor*))

Kenny broke the kiss for a moment to breathe and smile, then started kissing Aylessa again as they approached the bath. "You need to bathe silly." He said but couldn't let her go @Aero

((Haha yeah it's one of those hot days of summer xD ))

Aylessa panting a bit and pouted. "Aw, I do." She said but showed no sign of letting him go, not wanting to let him go. @NickOnTheReg

(( yeah and this work uniform isn't making it better. I'm dying haha. xD ))

Kenny smiled. "Well you don't have to." He said with a grin as he walked carried her to her room. @Aero

((Aw, that stinks! Don't die on us man you have so much to live for!))

Aylessa smiled. "That is true. I can always take one in the morning." She said. @NickOnTheReg

(( I'm still alive!!! I have a monster and my water haha xD I drink a gallon a day haha. How's your day going?))

Kenny smiled. "I'll need to take one too." He said and laid her down on her bed. "I'm so happy to have you in my life. So lucky too." Kenny said kissing Aylessa on each cheek then lips softly. @Aero

((Awesome! My day is good so far, I'm about to go with my mom out to pick up my cousin. This is her last week in Ohio before she heads back to Arizona so we're going out to eat or something like that.))

"I'm way happier to have you in my life." She said before kissing him back. @NickOnTheReg

(( that's awesome! I've been to Ohio tons of times haha. Love Columbus xD such a fun city. Cleavland isn't bad either. I probably spelt that wrong haha. I enjoy cinncy too))

Kenny blushed and laid down next to her, his hand rubbed her stomach and her arm. "Fine we are both lucky." He said with a smile. @Aero

((Haha I have lived in Ohio ever since I was born so I'm pretty sick of it xD . I do love Columbus that's about it.))

Aylessa blushed smiling. "Yup." She said looking at him. @NickOnTheReg

(( Aww haha I live in Connecticut and I'm done with it xD . Kissi cupcakes in Columbus is a must stop for me every time I'm there. ))

Kenny looked at Aylessa and couldn't stop smiling, it felt so right to him and he didn't want to be anywhere else. "I hope Kyo won't get mad in the morning." he said with a laugh before kissing the side of her neck. @Aero

((Haha I would love to visit Connecticut! I love Colombus because of COSI, I love that science park!))

Aylessa blush deepened and she chuckled. "Kyo won't mind, I don't think. If he does have a problem he'll have to go through Kyle and I." She said nodding. @NickOnTheReg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back