• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

(( Connecticut has nothing but high prices xD though I'd show you around if you came haha. Ohhh I love COSI!!! I also love the horror convention they have every year. Best one I've seen))

Kenny smiled. "Aww you're so sweet babe, but I wouldn't want to cause a family feud." He said as he pulled Aylessa into his arms to cuddle @Aero

((Haha that would be cool! I've never been to the horrer convention xD ))

Aylessa snuggled up to him, looking up at him. "Don't worry, Kyo is easy to convince, especially with Kyle's killer puppy dog eyes." She said giggling. @NickOnTheReg

(( *gasp* whatttt It's so amazing. Every time I went to an MLG event it was usually the same weekend so after playing for the day a bunch of us would go and get face painted. (I use to travel for halo 3. former pro player) you must go. I think it comes around every may.))

Kenny smiled and yawned. "Good we might need them." he said laughing a bit. "if not, my place is always empty so you're welcome to stay there too, well if you'd want." he said looking down at her. "You're so beautiful." he said before kissing her @Aero

((I'll have to check it out one day xD ))

Aylessa giggled. "I'll keep that in mind." She said, blushing at the complement. She kissed him back. @NickOnTheReg

(( next year!!! Haha xD how are you?))

Kenny smiled and played with Aylessa's hair. He didn't want to sleep, he could just stay like that forever @Aero

((I'll try xD I'm doing good, really sleep though. I didn't go to sleep till 3 am and my body decided to wake up at 7 am -_- ))

Aylessa pulled away a bit, their lips still really close together. "We should be sleeping you know." She said with a fake serious face. @NickOnTheReg

(( aww haha my body does that to me al the time too. Go to bed at 5am wake up at 8 xD ))

Kenny pouted. "I knowwwwww." He said with a smile. He turned Aylessa's head towards him. "But I want to stare into your beautiful eyes all night." He added with a kiss @Aero

(( yeah haha. I don't sleep so it's okay. Finally back at base. -___-))

Kenny smiled into the kiss and kissed her more. "Goodnight beautiful." He said before wrapping her up in his arms. @Aero

((Yaay back at base! Sorry for replying late, I fell asleep xD ))

Aylessa laid her head on Kenny's shoulder. "But I'm not sleepy~." She said pouting playfully. @NickOnTheReg

(( haha that's okay no worries. I'm home now xD Just had dinner and resting a bit before hitting the gym.))

Kenny looked at her "Sureeee." he said running his hand down her stomach and resting it on her hip. @Aero

(( I'll try. It's a struggle to stay awake right now xD haha. I'll get moving though so then it'll be easier. haha. what are you up to?))

Kenny squeezed her hip and kissed Aylessa deeply @Aero

((Haha you'll wake up, don't worry. Nothing much, debating if I want to go downstairs or not.))

Aylessa closed her eyes, kissing him back. Her hands curled up in little loose fists resting on Kenny's chest. @NickOnTheReg

(( If food is downstairs you should go xD Food wins a lot. haha. ))

Kenny pulled her closer to him and moved on hand down her back slowly while the other still gripping Aylessa's hip @Aero

((Haha, sadly there isn't but my bunny is downstairs.))

Aylessa blushed feeling the hand go down her back. She slide one hand up Kenny's chest and around his neck. @NickOnTheReg

(( Aww no food D: but the bunny wins haha. Take the bunny for a walk xD ))

Kenny smiled as they kissed and continued to caress Aylessa's body @Aero

((Haha true. Noo walk for my bunny, she'll just try to escape and then I have to find her and catch her xD ))

Aylessa's blush deepen feeling Kenny caress her body. She played with his hair, twirling a few pieces with her finger. @NickOnTheReg

Nicholai walked into his apartment. Boxes where still everywhere, he and Liam just moved in this week. He payed the babysitter (a young freshman girl from his school) and walked her out. He made his way to Liams room who was fast asleep in is bed. Nicholai walked in quietly kissed his cheek then made his way to the kitchen to grab a beer then to the boxes to start unpacking some more. He didn't know anyone in this part of town let alone this apartment building. His parents had a house full and didn't have room for them anymore so here he was. He started unpacking

((sorry not really sure where to start))

(( oh that would be bad. Never mind no walk xD ))

Kenny blushed a bit, he loved having his hair played with. He broke the kiss and smiled. "You make me be corny like crazy, I can just hold you forever." @Aero

((Yup, but I do let her run around the house to get some exercise. It is hilarious!))

Aylessa giggled. "You make me blush like crazy! I wouldn't mind." She said smiling. @NickOnTheReg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back