• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

Aylessa laughed. "Yeah, I guess Kyo is pretty cool like that." She said. Aylessa then blushed when she noticed he was looking her over. When he touched her wrist she blushed more. "Oh okay! I'll get something there." She said smiling. "It's no problem." She said. "Hmm, I've never heard of them. I'll have to look into it." @NickOnTheReg

((Ooo I'll have to look into them.))

(( Very good songs. All I want is my favorite song, and Best of Me))

Kenny smiled at her. "It would be a good start. You have nice fair skin. Tattoos would really stand out on you and look very good." he added. He couldn't stop looking at her. "Sorry." he said rubbing the back of his head. "If, if you ever think of something I could draw it for you." Kenny told Aylessa. "I'd draw anything for you." he let accidentally. He was thinking it and said it. He was so embarrassed. "I-I meant if you ever asked that is." @Aero

"Thanks for the advice and the complement." Aylessa said smiling. She shook her head. "I don't mind if you look at me. It's no problem." She said blushing a bit. "Hmm. If I think of anything to have you draw I'll let you know." She said giggling. @NickOnTheReg

Kenny's face lit up when she said those words. Inside he did a dance for joy, like the butterflies just got released out of his mouth. He was almost speechless. His only response was "I don't mind if you look at me either." Not very smooth Kenny he thought. His face was a little read. He glanced up at the clock and it seemed like it was going by so slow. He wanted to be out of school, and walking with her more. "Do you want to sit together at lunch?" He asked. "I could carry your bag for you." He added. Clearly Kenny was not very good with talking to very pretty girls. @Aero

Alex scoffed and finished helping Sky before sitting down.

" Well I went to 1 class then came to visit you baby, visiting time is nearly up for now, want me to bring anything in for you?"

He asked as he stood up and gathered up his things.

"no I'm good, thanks for coming" she smiled at him and lifted her arms cause she wanted a hug, from the only person who actually cared about her.

I quit. Unless I can find a way to jump in, like if it's been only 1 day since my last post (In the roleplay time) then I can. If not, good day, it was fun until I began to slack off in post. WHY DO ALL MY ROLEPLAYS DIE?! All the group roleplays I've been in, they've died, and in this one, I couldn't join. Roleplaying is my favorite thing, but I guess I can never do such a thing.

yeah it's only been one day, they have just been dragging the time out so it seems like it's been longer than it really is.

CalebLee said:
I quit. Unless I can find a way to jump in, like if it's been only 1 day since my last post (In the roleplay time) then I can. If not, good day, it was fun until I began to slack off in post. WHY DO ALL MY ROLEPLAYS DIE?! All the group roleplays I've been in, they've died, and in this one, I couldn't join. Roleplaying is my favorite thing, but I guess I can never do such a thing.
yeah it's only the second day of school.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]I noticed that too, a lot of people that signed up never started up or continued

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed that too.

The Dragon Rider]New yup if you havent put in a character sheet you can do it by clicking the Character sign up tab at the top and copy the sheet in there and fill it in :) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18877-1fabkilljoy/ said:
@1fabkilljoy[/URL]
Thx

((I'm not sure if we're still continuing or not soo.))

Aylessa giggled watching the flustered Kenny. "I would love to sit at lunch with you." She said smiling. "Aw you're so sweet!" Aylessa continued chuckling a bit at his offer. ((Timeskip since this is going nowhere.)) The bell for lunch rang. Aylessa sighed happily. She got up and waited for Kenny. @NickOnTheReg

(( I'm fine with continuing it ^^))

Kenny walked out of class and found Aylessa waiting. "Sorry had to get all my stuff together." He said with a smile. They walked together and Kenny offered to carry her books for her. "What are you in the mood for? Today is Kenny treats Aylessa day." He said with a smile @Aero

((Cool owo))

Aylessa smiled. "No problem," she said as the walk to the lunch room, "and are you sure you want to hold my books? In addition to your books it'll be pretty heavy to carry." She continued looking at him a bit concerned. "Ooo I can go for some chicken." Aylessa said smiling. @NickOnTheReg

Kenny trying to be all manly simple responds. " It's no problem at all, I can handle it." He said grinning. He enjoyed their time together and liked to make her smile. "Chicken it is!" Kenny added as she sat at a table. "What would you like to drink?" @Aero

Aylessa giggled handed him her books for him to hold the rest of the way. When she sat down she looked him smiling. "Hmm. Just some water please." @NickOnTheReg

Kenny smiled and started walking. "I'll be right back!" he said as he went to where food was gotten. "Chicken, chicken, chicken" he kept saying to himself so he wouldn't forget. Once to the front of the line he ordered two chicken meals and got her the water. Once he paid for it, he stopped and grabbed himself a monster energy drink. He walked back to her. "Your food my dear." Kenny said with a bow and a horrible acting british butler voice. He added a cheesy smile. @Aero

Aylessa nodded and waited for him. While she was waiting she looked around and then she looked at her wrist. 'Hmm.' She thought. She snapped back into reality when she saw him coming from the coner of her eye. She looked at him and laughed at his butler act. "Why thank you fine butler." She said with her terrible british accent trying not to laugh. @NickOnTheReg

Kenny laughed "You're welcome my lady." as he sat down next to her. "Enjoy" he opened his can of Monster and took a big gulp. The food was decent, but Kenny was just happy to be sitting with Aylessa. "How's yours?" he asked her as he took another bite. Kenny was usually a fast eater but took his time today since he was in the presence of a lady. "I can't wait for ice cream later." he added smiling. "I just enjoy walking with you and talking." Kenny said with a bit of a blush. @Aero

Aylessa smiled and then bit into her chicken. She swallowed and drank some of her water. She sighed in relief after drinking some of the water. "The food is pretty good." Aylessa said nodding. Aylessa blushed a bit. "Yeah I can't wait to hang out with you too." @NickOnTheReg

Kenny finished rather quickly, he was hungrier than he thought since he hadn't eaten since dinner that night. "That'll hold me over for now." He said smiling. He finished his monster and just sat and smiled at Aylessa. She was so pretty he thought, her hair, everything. He wanted to tell her but was too shy. " have you ever been to a concert?" He asked @Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back