• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Numo held back laughter when the old priest slipped and fell on the ice. Suddenly he heard the sound of wood clanking, a bridge appeared between to buildings.

First he looked to the one with Ken on,"Oh. HEY KEN!!" He yelled waving his hand rapidly, then looking to the other person, waving awkwardly, He ran up to the building, grasping the various supports and climbing up the front wall.

When he reached the top he sat down, crossing his legs, "That old freak is WIERD.." Numo said quietly to Ken, then looked back to the other person

(@The Jest @Peaceswore )

Ken smirked and was about to say something but someone shouted his name. Glancing over his shoulder he let out a sigh as he shook his head at the other loudness. "Yes shout the name of a pirate that recently got a bounty. What could possible happen?" He muttered to himself before looking at the spy that sat down next to him. "I saw. Any other obvious things you wish to state? Actually...keep it in your head I don't care." He said simply with his arms crossed.

He let out a sigh and looked at the other. "Your power is useful....but what position would you be in if you were in a pirate crew?" He asked as he un crossed his arms and stuffed them in his pocket.

@Death Puppet

@The Jest

Tristan waved back at the awkward man, but took note at what the first man said. New pirates? Well, what luck I ran into. Mayb-

His thoughts were interrupted by "What position would you be in if you were in a pirate crew?"

It took Tristan not too long to think of an answer, "Historian, or Archaeologist like Nico Robin, I suppose. I have pretty extensive knowledge of the world already, even though I'm only fifteen. I want to learn the history of everything since not everything can be recorded in a book." He waved the book he had in his hand, "Stories, events, the history of an island, they're all passed on through Word of Mouth. I can only learn this by being part of a pirate crew."

( @Peaceswore @Death Puppet )

Cornelius strums his guitar as he sees the church, and he walks inside. He looks around, seeing a large door in front of him. Cornelius has always wanted to play Church Music, it sounded like quite a challenge. He knocks on the door, while saying, "Hello? I was wondering if this church needed someone to play music for them? I'm always up for the challenge." @Tellmeastory

Ken nodded as he stretched a bit. "Okay.... I'll have to ask, but you should join our crew. It's actually getting rather big...but you are useful and your position doesn't over lap anyone else." He said with a smirk as he placed his hands back in his pocket before he started to walk off. "That is...if you want to join." He said looking over his shoulder at the other kid.

@The Jest

@Death Puppet

Taken back a bit by the man's offer, he thought: Wh-what luck!

Though shocked, Tristan smiled. "Well, that's quite the offer. I would definitely love to join your crew," He said, catching up to him. "What's the name of it?"

( @Peaceswore @Death Puppet )

Numo smiled, "Ok! New crew member! Numo pulled out a semi-large book, "Name?" Numo said as he pulled out a pen, flipping to a page listing the jobs and the names of the crew members

Ken stopped and thought about it. 'Our crew name...? ...... Do we even have one??? Shit...I don't think we even named the ship! Gods this is poor planning if I ever saw it.....' He than looked at Numo and sighed. "He's not part of the crew yet.... Follow me." He said to the other before he walked off. "Penance find Chase." With that the bird flew off the chimney and went to search for the captain.

@The Jest

@Death Puppet

@Offspring

"Aww.." Numo still sat there, waiting for SOME action to go on, unholstering his two flintlocks and twirling them around

"N-no name, I take it?" He put his hand on the back of his head, "Well, that's alright, but the crew should think of a name."

Tristan began following them, hands behind his head, "The name's Tristan, by the way. Triz is a nickname I have, but you can call me either. What about you two?"

( @Death Puppet @Peaceswore )

Last edited by a moderator:
A chubby man was at the church and walked to Cornelius "Huh, a musician? Father Iscariot is at his room now an asked not to be disturbed"

@National

Cornelius bows at the chubby fellow. "Ahh, is that so? I wanted to see if I could maybe play for the church? Free of course, I only want to see how well I can play for The Lord." Cornelius was not a religious man, but he does remember complicated church music that he played for his local church back at home. "Might I show you?" Cornelius starts to play his acoustic guitar, an invigorating, but also mellow rhythm that resonated through the church, making people that listened to it feel enlightened and happy. @Tellmeastory

Reggie walked into town and saw the commotion between the priest and the criminal. Reggie looked extremely surprised that the priest ended up killing the man. "What ever happened to 'thou shalt not kill?'" he thought. He quickly started to walk through town and found Ken, Numo, and Tristian. "I just saw the weirdest thing, a zealous priest broke one of the ten commandments. Granted the dead guy was a dangerous fellow, but a commandment is a commandment," he said to them. "What the hell is going on around here?" he asked. "And who's the new guy?"

@Peaceswore @Death Puppet @The Jest

"Tristan, or Triz, whichever you call me is fine," he said. "The fellow with the birds said I should join the crew, or rather he would ask your captain if I could. I assume you're a member of said crew, what's your name?" He looks around at the other two, "Actually, what are both of your names, too?"

He looked at the three members of the crew, all seemed to have very different personalities. Good, that would make the journey a lot more exciting.

( @shadowdude505 @Peaceswore @Death Puppet )

National said:
Cornelius bows at the chubby fellow. "Ahh, is that so? I wanted to see if I could maybe play for the church? Free of course, I only want to see how well I can play for The Lord." Cornelius was not a religious man, but he does remember complicated church music that he played for his local church back at home. "Might I show you?" Cornelius starts to play his acoustic guitar, an invigorating, but also mellow rhythm that resonated through the church, making people that listened to it feel enlightened and happy. @Tellmeastory
The chubby man joined at the chorus, Until Father Iscariot left his room scratching his head "Oy, I was having some me time in here and--" He looks at Cornelius giving off a scary aura, the whole church except the musician get quiet and Iscariot walks towards him. "You know we should honor the house of god with silence, right brat?"

"I'm Reginald, but don't let the fancy name fool you. I'm really more of a Reggie," Reggie replied. "So call me Reggie." He looked at Ken and Numo. The though of introducing them to Tristan crossed his mind, but he decided to let them introduce themselves. "You wouldn't happen to know what the priest's deal is, would ya?" he asked Tristian.

@The Jest

Cornelius bows to the large man. "I apologize sir. I thought the at churches usually embrace holy music into their church. I apologize for causing you such a disturbance. I only came here to see if I could play music for the church for only a bit." Cornelius holds his acoustic guitarover his shoulder, looking up at the tall man. @Tellmeastory

"A pleasure," He nodded. Tristan continued to answer his question, "Oh, Father Iscariot? He ran the orphanage I lived at when I was a kid, but he's not the most 'sane' man in the world; he rather despises pirates. Knowing him, I'd say he's not a person you'd want to get yourself mixed up with. Though I'd agree with the thought that someone needs to take him down."

@shadowdude505

Iscariot scratches his head, now ringing, first That brat Tristan wanting to be a Pirate then the disrespectfull thief trying to assault his holy ground, and now this... Iscariot looked fiercely at the musician's face. The churchgoers, scared at the priest impending breakdown, ran out the door all incuding the church assistants leaving only the two at the large building.

"Don't act smart, brat!" Veins were popping at Iscariot's head and his eyes turned red with anger "The laws of the lord won't let me kill those who havent sinned beyond pardon, I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

@National

Dru was walking around the island looking around unsure of what to do. He yawned a little before heading towards the trees.

Numo looked over back to the church, seeing Cornelius, "Welp, speak of the devil Cornelius is over there talking to him.. heh.." Numo said as he looked back to the group worried for his crew member's well being, "Maybe we should go and get him- no that would risk us our identities as pirates, and obviously that old lunatic doesn't like pirates, or at least ones with bounties on their heads.." Numo said nervously to the group, "Oh, hey Reggie.." Numo just noticed him for he was too busy thinking of that old guy's terrifying devil fruit power.

Cornelius only smiles up at Iscariot. "My my. I have never met a priest that was so angry! I will leave sir. I hope your anger shall not consume you on this fine day, amd ake you do something that you shall regret. You don't want to spoil our hands with innocent blood." As Cornelius starts to walk away, he wonders if the man knows that Cornelius has a bounty. @Tellmeastory

Iscariot was left alone at the church...trying to calm himself down..." That brat at least had manners." Iscariot walks to his rooms...which looks incredibly simple...he picks a key from his robes and inserts it at a painting locate opposite of his bed...the wall behind the painting moves revealing a secret passage he walks down the stairs as the wall closes behind him. He enters a dark room with a weak man in chains who looks like hasn't seen sunlight in ages.

"Ahreh you...finnaleh releazhing meh?" Said the frail man with almost no teeth"No...I came to play some more" Said Iscariot to the man as he putz his hand on the man's chest.

"Marrow"

Cornelius walks out of the church, and he sadly looks up at it, still smiling, but a smile of sadness. "How sad. A church with no music. If only I could play for these people. It was only him who didn't seem to enjoy it. Cornelius sits down in front of the church, playing his guitar as he waits for one of the crewbers to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back