• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Nature, Salt, and Other Oddities - OOC

IT'S AN OOC!!!!

I'll be off figuring out which good-aligned character to make.

I was talking about the tautology
"Not only does he treat them like family, but he also treats them like family!"
My fault. I'm stupid.

I meant to write something on the lines of "He thinks of them as family and treats them as such."

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Alteras Alteras Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Moonsetter Moonsetter Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Silver Wolf Silver Wolf varda varda MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog
RP "Newsletter":

To everyone that hasn't made a character, please, do so in the next two days. Once a majority of the characters have been accepted, we will begin the RP properly. I'm still waiting for some of the other Character Sheets to be finished before I can review them.

In other news, Archdemon is preparing a character who will be Estrellath's humble advisor. I genuinely want a scene where they have this conversation:

"Sire, are you... [pause]... ...feeling well?"
[Estrellath wakes up from sleep on his throne] "Y-Yes. Why?"
"Today you're behaving in a most peculiar manner."
"No idea what you're talking about." [Estrellath takes a sip of beer]
"Let me expand."
"Go on." [Affirmative wave of the hand.]
"Literally every single one of your decisions about national policy today started with 'hey, Daeden, hold my beer and watch this.' I'm just not sure if that is... behavior befitting of a king."
[Beat]
"I'm not sure if destructive tendencies are befitting of a royal advisor."
[Nervous] "W-what? I don't know what you mean..."
"Oh, don't pretend like you don't know! I saw you kicking that imp yesterday! The bastard flew over the castle wall and landed on the firing mechanism of a trebuchet, launching twenty-eight kilograms of burning stones at several orcs."
[Advisor whistles] "It's just... y'know... familial teasing! We are family after all."
[Rises eyebrow, sips beer calmly] "You have a very skewed perception of that word."

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Alteras Alteras Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Moonsetter Moonsetter Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Silver Wolf Silver Wolf varda varda MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog
RP "Newsletter":

To everyone that hasn't made a character, please, do so in the next two days. Once a majority of the characters have been accepted, we will begin the RP properly. I'm still waiting for some of the other Character Sheets to be finished before I can review them.

In other news, Archdemon is preparing a character who will be Estrellath's humble advisor. I genuinely want a scene where they have this conversation:

"Let me expand."
"Literally every single one of your decisions about national policy today started with 'hey, Daeden, hold my beer and watch this.' I'm just not sure if that is... behavior befitting of a king."
[Beat]
"Oh, don't pretend like you don't know! I saw you kicking that imp yesterday! The bastard flew over the castle wall and landed on the firing mechanism of a trebuchet, launching twenty-eight kilograms of burning stones at several orcs."
[Advisor whistles] "It's just... y'know... familial teasing! We are family after all."
[Rises eyebrow, sips beer calmly] "You have a very skewed perception of that word."
I'm taking quite a lot of liberties with lore here, but I hope it's appropriate world-building rather than skewed ideas. You'll see once I'm finished, but I'm about 70% done now.

RP "Newsletter":

"Let me expand."
[Beat]

Im gonna hate working with these two lel

I'm talking all black invader zim tshirts blasting MCR in her moms mini van while painting her nails black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back