• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
"Very well- however, before we begin, I would like to point out that the teacher did specifically instruct us not to make use of our abilities... which you seem to be doing. Quite a lot," Latinus informed to Zen, "Additionally, I don't believe firearms particularly fit with the current type of training taking place- it seems to me everyone is only engaging in melee combat."

@zenreaper

Surfruaa said:
Alrighty well I've no idea what to do until @Musicomar4 posts. Halp.)
(Omg I'm so sorry. I'll create someone to fill in for her because she's gonna be gone for a month. Just wait a while, okay?)

zen sighed opening his hands the guns dispersing into black fog and converging with the rest he looked up his armor doing the same as he stood and crossed his arms "well i guess your right....i'm used to being abused so do with me what you will...i'll heal eventually" he said as he reached for a sword from the weapon rack and returned to his original position....he thought to himself 'its been forever since i came out of that old shell'

@deadpool42

Last edited by a moderator:
Latinus stared at Zen for a moment, then broke their swordsman's stance and lowered their blade.

"That's too pathetic for me to even acknowledge. It's already been established that I'm the superior fighter, even when you're wielding your weapon of choice and are equipped with your aegis. Further conflict would be a waste of my energy," the Ur-daemon said, then looked towards Ekaterina, hailing, "I am the stronger out of the two of us. What is the next objective?"

@zenreaper @Anaxileah

zen sighed he was in fact sad about having lost but he was more suited to stalking his prey and attacking at the right moment he had now way of dealing with an open faced threat "i guess i'll keep my armor off for a bit its been at eat half a year since i came out of it...that thing weighed at east 1000 kilos" he took a step forward and went flying across the room almost crashing into the other side "...." he stared blankly at the wall he was now faced with "...i guess wearing that thing for so long...i got accustomed to its weight...and now that i'm out of it..." zen took a step back to check and as he expected he launched himself backwards across the room with astonishing speed. he smiled at his new discovery ".....my body feels as if it weighs almost nothing"

He had launched his first successful hit. He fell back, giving Blake room to strike back. His focus centered upon his opponent's injured leg, and his feet shifted on the ground anxiously. Typically this would be the point in which he would be chowing down on a catch. It was strange to fight simply to practice one's skills. As the other student rose, Mika noticed he was avoiding putting pressure on his ankle. Mika let off a hellish hiss as the boy came towards him, knowing he wouldn't last much longer as he was. His pupils grew wide and his body braced for impact. It wasn't that he wanted to be defeated, but he sure as hell wanted to get the fight over with. The blunt end of Blake's blade made contact with Mika's other shoulder. The pain really began to sting. In the heat of the moment he couldn't tell if it was bruised or perfectly fine but it hurt either way. Roaring, he stepped backwards, lifting his head and opening his jaws wide. Wanting to push him down, he tried to jump at him, but his body rejected his nightmare form. Now in his human form, he fell clumsily by Blake's feet. It was only a matter of time before this would happen. His form had only been making him sicker for the past five months. Shamelessly, he began to throw up violently. Mika, avoiding eye contact, wiped the blood from his mouth and stayed on his knees, his arms holding him up. "Ugh...Sorry, Hoodie, give me a second," he breathed as he let his human body readjust. This fight couldn't have embarrassed him anymore than it just did. One fight proved that he was awfully pathetic.

@Oliverfan

(I did, dearie. She's in the nurse's office, though.)

I looked at the teacher and question, " when can I leave, I like another chance to fight her again." I said to her, hoping she will give me another chance.

@Anaxileah

(Yess I am very much alive) Yukari ran over to Agito and bent over and pointed at the top of her head. "Mm mm!" He chuckled petting her head. "Good girl who's a girl good girl who's a good girl!?" She threw her hands in the air." I am the good girl!" She cheered blankly Agito nodded keeping track of the other fights around and thanking he didn't have to fight any of the students everyone here was a monster it wouldn't be a stretch to say that some of them have had a taste for blood even.

Lilith had gotten lost in thought, and now she has no idea what the hell is going on. The girl mentally shrugged. If it was important someone would have called out to her... Right? In fact the girl doesn't know where anyone went. She slowly rose out of her seat and wandered around looking for the others. (Omfg I have wayyyyyyy to much homework! Sorry~!)

Maya watched as the other battles took place. She stood close enough to see the action but not so close, she would get mixed into the fight. She wanted to see what the other students could do without their powers and from what she's seen so far, she started to think she was the physically the weakest here. This didn't sit right with Maya. She never likes feeling weak or vulnerable, and she especially doesn't like feeling inferior to other people. No matter how much she hates the feeling, she can't just boast about something she doesn't have, which makes her even more frustrated. Seeing how strong everyone else is, was starting to make Maya question her own worth a little bit. I guess big brother was right. I'm nothing without my powers. The only thing I actually achieved on my own was my archery skills she thought sadly and then sighed. Although disheartened, Maya remembered she still has to do her battle. Oh yeah, my battle. Who was I supposed to go up against again? Maya went into deep concentration trying to remember the name at least. Maya did see the paper with the pairings, but she has forgotten the name of her opponent while she was paying attention to the other battles. Suddenly, like a light bulb had lit up above her head, she remembered. "Ah, I remember! My opponent's name was Agito!" she accidentally said aloud and rather loudly.

Blake stumbled back and fell over after hitting Mika's shoulder, breathing heavily. He waited for his opponent to attack him once more and closed his eyes, though the attack never came. He opened his eyes slightly, looking at Mika, who had turned back into his human form and was falling on the ground. Blake managed to stand back up on his ankle and started to walk towards Mika, before he had started to puke. He had looked away and pulled his hood back over his head. Blake hated blood and puke... It would just make him sick. He waited until Mika had finished before he came close again, and held his right hand out to the other, his pressure still on his right side. "C'mon. You did good. We should probably get you to the infirmary. You don't look too good.." Blake said. He was trying his best not to say anything too weird. Mika must have been embarrassed, and Blake didn't want to make him feel worse.

@Kidokun

Agito froze hearing a girl shout she was supposed to fight him Yukari looked over at the girl. "I didn't know you were fighting Master." She said turning to him he shook his head. "Neither did I!" She tilted her head confused. "I thought you read the pairings?" Agito fell to his knees. "I only looked for your name!" He slammed his fist on the ground Yukari picked him up and carried him over to the girl and sat him down then gave a thumbs up. "Master good luck!" Agito sighed. "Thanks." He looked at his opponent and smiled. "Go easy on me I bruise easy." He didn't expect her to do so but he had to think of something if he was gonna survive. 'I can't believe I didn't plan fkr this damn that teacher!' He cursed in his head.

@JenniPerson @Anaxileah

I walked out of the nurses office and looked around. Noticing Yukari was near by I walked over to her slowly and tap her on the shoulder, " You did good, nice battle" I held my hand out to her and smiled. Though I don't smile much.

@Nenma Takashi

(I paired the physically weakest people for a reason. You're welcome xD btw I'm coughing my lungs out and falling asleep because I have sleep deprivation)

Mika brushed Blake's hand away and stood up by himself. He brushed the dirt off his pants and looked up, his face turning red. Under his breath he huffed, "I-I don't need any help.." He couldn't bring himself to look Blake in the eye. It was mortifying to show weakness in front of a classmate. Going to the nurse seemed like a total pansy thing to do. He wasn't sure how the others would perceive him if he gave in so easily. Mika turned his back to Blake, not wanting him to see his face. "I can handle myslef...I'll just uh..Walk it off," he bluffed. Placing a hand to his mouth, he hung his head in nausea. His head felt a bit fuzzy and his throat was sore from vomiting. He thought to himself, 'Damn, and it's only the first day... This sucks.'

@Oliverfan

Maya blinked and stared at Agito, feeling absolutely confused. What's with this guy? Why'd he openly say something like that? I mean, I know I lack...physical strength, but I wouldn't so openly say I was weak in front of my opponent. she thought and started to frown. Then she suddenly remembered her training with her older brother and all the things he taught her. Maybe he's just trying to get me to let down my guard by saying that. As big brother always said, I shouldn't underestimate my opponent...Ms. Ekaterina did say we could use our nightmare forms right? Feeling a little bit of her confidence coming back, Maya started to concentrate into turning into her nightmare form. Suddenly Maya's physical shape started to change; black feathered wings sprouted from her back, shadow like garments had replaced her own clothing, a fluff of bright red feathers covered her chest, matching her bright red eyes that could be seen through the only openings on the bone mask that covered her face, and her hair had turned black like her wings. Using her wings, Maya took for the skies and summoned her bow and arrows. She then shot an arrow right next to Agito's left foot. "If you don't ready up, the next arrow's going right through your foot" she says putting another arrow in the bow and pulled it back, ready to shoot again.

@Nenma Takashi

Zero followed the girl out absently, still not exactly sure what was happening. Inside, she knew she wasn't the type of person made for fighting. "Is this mandatory?" She asked in her normal monotone voice despite knowing if she did happen to actually fight anyone, she would go down very quickly and very hard. After all, when she wasn't someone else, she was just a short amd somewhat scrawny, ill prepared girl. Others thoughts on how to outlast the girl and how to somehow not lead to an enivitable defeat cropped up in her mind and she didn't say much else after. Knowing the girl couldn't of known of her ability to look through others minds, she began to look into what kind of competition she would be.

@Anaxileah

Yukari looked at Emily and took her hand shaking it. "Yeah it was fun." She smiled wide. "You should be my rival!" She said. Agito sighed he got ready to start running with her air born and armed with a long range weapon the odds couldn't be mkre staked against him. 'I swear to god if I live through this I'm gonna prank that teacher so hard!' He thought as he picked a nearby rock and threw it to the left of Maya. He took off in the opposite direction of the rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back