• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
Gadgena

Gadgena jumped up in the air, her feet rocketing her from the ground, resulting in a back flip. After landing on her feet, she spun low with her leg, aiming to trip the girl after she had completed her heavy attack. "So am I."

@Surfruaa

Surfruaa let out a yelp as she fell face-first into the floor, groaning tiredly before pushing herself up, wiping the dirt from her face and clothes. She shook her head and glared over at the machine, charging at her again with an angry snarl. This time she jumped up and hooked an arm around her neck, swivelling around so she was clinging onto her back.

With a raging cry Umbra swooped down and grabbed at his foe, intending to carry him up to his apex. @Aqua (Sorry @Anaxileah but my sparring opponent seems to be AWOL.)

I looked at the teacher and struggle. " let me go! You monster!" I yelled at her in anger and started to cuss at her. " your a bitch!" This freak is holding me against my own will that's not cool.

@Anaxileah

(It's okay...I'm just going to go cry while I try to figure stuff out... xD )

(Okay! I'm baack!! :D I'll post now @general ostruppen )

Eve sighed heavily and shook her head, her first day to school and she was late. How great, her teacher might as well kill her now.. Jumping out of the car she raced inside and looked at her schedule, pacing down the hallways in a rush to hunt down her classroom.

After about 5 minutes she skidded inside and looked around "Where is everyone?.." she asked herself a bit confused until she saw the pairings that had been posted. "A fight on the first day? Great.. Lets see how this goes.." she walked out the class room and took herself to the court yard after shortly finding a few students on there own way there. Approaching a fight she blinked and scratched her head slightly. "What was his name again?" she looked around slightly confused.

@general ostruppen

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam suddenly noticed another student come out with a confused look. He approaches her and tipping his cat like a hat, "greetings are you lost by chance." As he asked with his tommy gun.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Eve smiled slightly and looked at Adam "No I don't believe I'm lost, I'm paired for a fight here.. So I think." she giggled slightly at her own confusion and held out her hand to Adam "I'm Evelyn but you can call me Eve or Kat."

Adam shakes her hand and tinny meowed. He looks up at the cat on his head and back Evelyn...... "Aaaah now i remember your my opponent today.... Oh shit your my opponent!!!" Adam felt alittle troubled that his opponent was a cute girl in front of him. But then then suddenly he was in a deep thought.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Maya was taken aback by the new information Agito had shouted at her. It had made her thoughts even more jumbled up. Maya's head started to hurt from all of her overthinking. Trying to relieve the pain by rubbing her temple with her free hand, she tried to relax so she could concentrate on the battle again. Breathing in and out, she thinks I need to calm down...Now what did he say? He said that if he had transformed he would have beat me already...did he just call me weak?! Feeling enraged from her own conclusion she yelled "If you were so strong then why don't you attack me head on?! I'm not so weak to die from someone like you!" She didn't notice this, but Maya began to fly closer to Agito even though she should have been keeping her distance.

@Nenma Takashi

Evelyn cocked her head slightly at the mention of the two fighting. It didn't just.. seem right, Eve was an okay fighter but not too much without her powers. Eve bit her lip and loooked at him. "Hmm.. Alright, if you don't mind me asking what is your fighting skill?"

(Thank the gods, @Aqua xD I was worried I'd have to make more characters xD @Aqua you're fighting @ZevVeli's character)

(I said I'd be back xD You don't have to stress, I promise! If I don't post for a few days or something then just tag me and I'll get back to it. More than likely I just missed/didn't get a notif.)

Eve jumped back slightly as Adam raised his guns "Oh my.." she looked at the guns and then to the cat. "A cat with a spell book?"

@general ostruppen

Yukari pointed to Agito's fight. "Master's really scary when he's like that." Agito smirked Maya had fallen for his trap. 'Perfect now I have a chance it's small like Yukari's brain small but it'll have to do.' He shook his head and laughed really loud. "That was funny really it was not that weak who the hell do you think you are. You remind me of someone else I've fought ahh but they were far stronger but even then they were done away in seconds of me using my full power. I had them begging for their life!" He laughed again. "Don't tell me you've never heard of me the all powerful Agito a man who has slain countless people in battle. A man who manged to tame a werewolf with the simple mention of my name isn't that right Yukari!" Yukari nodded. "Master is really scary when he let's loose." She was talking about when he would scold her for doing something bad and not give her any meat for a week.

@JenniPerson @Moonpaw

I kept struggling and growling. " when are you gonna release me you bitch!" I yelled at her in anger. Struggling wasn't working nore was yelling. When I get out of here that teacher gonna get it.

@Anaxileah

Ms. Ekaterina Darkblood

"When you quit behaving like an imbecile."
Ekaterina answered, annoyed with the girl's behavior. She used her blood-bending to make Emily cover her own mouth so that she'd shut up.

@Moonpaw

I looked at her and sighed.looking around the room I calmed down and relax a bit.Please let me go. I thought to my self.

@Anaxileah

Eve giggled slightly at Tinny and smile "That's cute.. I hate to battle you, so far I seem to like you." she said softly as she watched the boy began to scratch the cat before shaking her head slightly "W-When would you like to battle?.. Now or after?"

(@Aqua I've swooped down to try and grab your character and carry you up. Umbra is made of shadows, so I think he might be invisible to your IR vision.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back