• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
I walked into the class room seeing a seat in the back, I sat down.looking a rounded I waited for everyone else to get here . Where the hell is everyone.

as zen pumped his fists he wondered how exactly it was supposed to help encourage those going to battle. zen figured that it was really just a waste of energy . it had none of the excitement of a commanders speech which would not only boost moral but increase the blood lust in the soldiers so that they were more efficient during battle. zen thought to himself 'what strange customs for pre-battle activity'

Mika followed a hooded student into a room he assumed to be the combat room. He studied the boy in front of him and frowned. The student was reading a book, but there was no one asking him to do so. Curious, he stalked close behind him, glancing at the pages over the kid's shoulders. "Do you read for fun?" he asked in a harsh tone. His feet skipped forward to stand before the student. The boy's face was mostly hidden under a hood. Mika glared and leaned forward trying to see under the hood. He chuckled, "Are ya scared or is it just cozy in there?" His mouth curled into a devilish smirk. Sighing, Mika pulled away and yawned. He wasn't sure why he decided to speak to a stranger, but the kid seemed perfect to tease. At least for now he figured he could follow him around to get to all of his classes.

@Oliverfan

Ms. Ekaterina Darkblood

Ekaterina entered the room silently, observing the students who had entered. A number of them were there, although not all of them, which angered her. She stalked to the front of the room, her boots echoing on the ground, causing any conversations to cease.

"I am Ekaterina Darkblood. You will listen to me. Or I can make you." She glared at the as she pulled her double ended scythe out, the pole extending so that it was her arm's length. "I do not intend to teach you anything today. I am going to watch as you all fight one another, so I may see your pathetic fighting styles and which of you are the strongest. There will be ten pairs. No complaining. No powers. Nightmare forms are allowed, and no killing. Wounding your opponents should be alright, as long as it's not life threatening. If you break any of these rules...well...I will enjoy torturing you." Ekaterina told them with a small smile and an evil glint in her eyes. She turned from the students and placed a sheet of paper on the board, listing the pairings. She then walked off to the side of the room so that her students would be able to see who they would fight.

Liliana vs. Zero (@Stamper)

Umbra vs. Kane/Anabell (@Aqua)

Aiko vs. Aiden (@Oliverfan vs.
@Kidokun)

Yukari vs. Emily (
@Nenma Takashi vs. @Moonpaw)

Zen vs. Latinus (
@zenreaper vs. @deadpool42)

Evelyn (Kat) vs. Adam (
@JadeWuvsCookies vs. @general ostruppen)

Maya vs. Agito (
@JenniPerson vs. @Nenma Takashi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside of the hallway, Adam walks around in his usual Tailored suit trying to find the Combat room with a map in his hands and suitcase in the other. Including his cat Tinny on top of his head, He noticed A couple of students entering a room as he took his eyes off the map for a sec. "Hmmmmmm....... I guess thats it." He tuckes the map into his one of his coat pockets and enters the room. As he entered the room he then suddenly felt something missing in his other hand, stood there and looked around the room and everyone seemed pretty legit. Then suddenly the teacher came in started barking some stuff and put up a list on the board. He looked at it and realized, "So does this mean I can finally use my swords?"

I looked up, rolling my eyes at the teacher i desided to go back to my book and chill out. Feeling relax an everything I felt calm

(Tag the people you are speaking to, please @general ostruppen)

Ms. Ekaterina Darkblood

Ekaterina glared at the student who spoke up. "As long as it's not magic, like I had said, I don't give a damn to what you use." She then looked at a student who refused to get up. Ekaterina lifted a hand and pointed it towards the girl, feeling the blood that rushed through the student's veins. Ekaterina gripped her hand, causing the student to forcibly stand in a jerking manner. She made the student move to her and glared down at the child. "I would not make such idiotic decisions, if I were you." She stared the student in the eyes before turning the student back around and forcing her to march to the board to look at the pairings.

(
@Moonpaw you need to post more.)

Surfruaa hesitantly peered into the classroom with a raised brow, a drop of blood still trickling from the corner of her mouth. She carefully stepped in and rolled her shoulders, glancing around the room before over to the teacher. "S-Sorry I'm late, I got lost..." She stammered, tugging her top down a little.

After seeing what the teacher do her thing, Adam felt alittle uneasy. But mention of combat, he would like to see since it had been while. He plops his suitcase in front of him while kneeling down, and setting his cat aside. He opened up the lock attached to the case and seperated his most prized weapons from his clothes and medical equipment. He heard a newcomer coming in and gave her a welcoming smile while he had his tommy gun in his hand fully loaded. He went back to inspecting and then opening up his journal and writing down some information about the people he just met so far and pondered the question to himself (Wonder if they have spare organs in this school).

@Surfruaa

Ms. Ekaterina Darkblood

Ekaterina sneered at the student before replying, "I don't care. Just check the damn pairings and fight the person. No magic, nightmare form allowed, all that shit." She waved her hand at the girl in dismissal, no longer interested in her presence, and leaned against the wall once more, watching as some students checked out their pairings.

@Surfruaa

Emily Rose

I looked at the teacher and didn't really care, I look at my partner then starred at the bored, waiting for the next class to begin. I don't get how these teachers are scary pfft.

@Anaxileah

Sufruaa blinked and glanced up as she listened to the teacher, letting out a shaky sigh and nodding, hanging her head before walking off to look for a partner. She then tugged her baseball at from her bag and gripped onto the handle tightly, looking rather pissed.

(heh. I made you fight someone who's a robot even though your character likes techie stuff. Nyah nyah. @Surfruaa)

Latinus observed the various goings-ons. It appeared as though one of the girls was of extraordinarily low intelligence, behaving in such an utterly flippant manner to a person who could, quite clearly, grind her from existence without breaking a sweat. Although, the Ur-daemon also had some opinions on that particular person as well; the teacher's wielding a scythe had already made it clear she didn't know the first thing about actual melee combat, however now it was clear she was relying quite heavily upon some form of sanguimancy to discipline her students- despite vehemently dissuading anyone else from using magic of their own. Hypocrites were an interesting type of people.

Latinus quickly realized that they'd been paired up against that other idiot who was carrying around a scythe. Well, this was going to be spectacularly easy, in that case. They briefly moved towards the weapon's rack, selecting only a saber and a buckler shield, the former of which they equipped to their left hand and the latter they fastened to their right forearm, before moving back towards Zen, striking a relatively simple swordsman's pose in which they bounced lightly on the balls of their feet, so that when the moment came to dodge they wouldn't have to waste a precious split second overcoming their body's resting inertia.

"You may begin when ready."

@zenreaper

"I-I'm, uh...sorry about this..." Surfruaa gulped as sh eyed her partner, resting her bat over her shoulder. "No hard feelings?" She chuckled nervously, glancing up at the robot with a grumble. "Ohhh fuckin' christ it's a bot..."

Agito slapped Yukari on the back. "Are you ready what's our code!" Yukari threw her hands in the air showing her teeth. "Don't fight fight hope don't fight for glory don't fight to lose don't fight to win fight because all I know how to do is fight!" Yukari was obviously excited to take on her opponent she looked around for this Emily Agito had already spotted her and was taking mental notes. 'She doesn't seem all that excited to fight which leaves three possibilities she doesn't know how to fight well and is trying not to show her fear. Or she doesn't expect much out of Yukari or she's not a battle crazed idiot like Yukari.' He thought. @Moonpaw

Blake looked up from his book at the boy now standing in front of him. As his head lifted, he pulled his hood on a bit more, blocking the light in the room from entering his eyes. "Why else would I read?" Blake said back to the boy. "And as for my hood, I don't like light." He would only ever take his hood off in pitch black darkness, and when he would be outside, where there was no light except for that of the stars and the moon.

Blake closed his book and listened to Ms. Ekterina as she started talking. He wasn't terribly happy with fighting the other students first. He hadn't had enough time to study them. Blake sighed and walked up to check the pairings and saw the name next to his.

"Mika..." He said to himself while looking at the pairings. "I wonder if he'll be a good opponent."

@Kidokun

Emily Rose

I sighed, and looked at Yukari relizing who I'm fighting and stuff. "that's it well this might be easy" I shrug my shoulders and leaned back in my chair not giving a care about any one else or the teacher.

@Nenma Takashi

Agito tapped Yukari's shoulder and pointed to Emily Yukari was about to rush over there and start the fight right then and there but Agito stopped her. "I did some quick research and it seems she is underestimating you so let's let her think that. So got her smell yet?" Yukari sniffed the air and had a confused look on her face. "She's a werewolf like me but something is off she's not normal there's something extra to her smell? I wonder how strong someone with this kind kf unique smell is." Agito tapped a finger to his chin. 'A unique smell hmm maybe I'll let Yukari do as she pleases for a while in the fight to see what this unique smell is. ' He thought. @Moonpaw

Emily Rose

I looked at the clock waiting in annoyance. I peak over at Yukari and realized both of them were starring at me. There talking about it but what are they talking about? I mean it pretty obvious that they are since there starring right at me. I got slightly annoyed and decided to say out loud, " geese you must really like starring at me why don't you just tell me what your thinking, I answered in a very rude tone.

@Nenma Takashi

The boy was quick to reply, and it didn't seem like he really wanted to talk. Mika crossed his arms and followed his new acquaintance to the pairings sheet. He grumbled, his eyes shifting around the room to watch the other students partner up, "I just don't see the fun in reading. Is that normal? Do people actually do that?" He began rambling to himself, not realizing that he was thinking out loud. "Huh- Oh! That's my name... You're uh," Mika squinted at the name worded next to his, "B..Blake? Right?" He hadn't really considered fighting anyone today, especially with his bitten arm and sickly monster form. A heavy weighted sigh escaped from Mika's lips. It was asking to much of him. Suddenly, Mika stepped back, placed his hands on his hips, and puffed out his chest, "Okay, Hoodie, give me your best shot. Or maybe just a quick punch? Wait- are we really fighting? Maybe I should take a quick nap first." It was exhausting just having to make conversation, and now they were expecting some sort of performance.

@Oliverfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back