• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello? Ah! There you are! I'll be your guide through this village, Im Lokas, your tour guide and King! Though you wont see much of me in this village, I can at least give you a tour! Without further ado, I present to you.... the Village of Necras.

plRDVmd.jpg

Occupied jobs

Blacksmiths (2)

Innkeeper Owner (1)

Winnie Abbott

Hunters (2)

Keith Majors

Nari Oak

Leatherworkers (3)

Merchants (3)

Custom Roles (Infinite)

Daemon (Bard)

Zach, Zane and Zeke (Shadow Guards, this is all one person by the way)

Developing Story now!

Currency

Sunar

For the rate, add a '0' then subtract 200

I.E. Inn room price, 55, Add a zero, 550, subtract 200 550-200=350 S.

Prices like this 6.70, remove the dot, 670, subtract 200, 670-200=470 S

THERE IM NOT EXPLAINING THIS ANYMORE

RULES

================================

1. No god-modding

2. Have fun!

3. Follow the rules.

4. If you wanna start a town tournament or something, ask the King (Me) first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith was walking around the town and checking out the Blacksmith and Leather-working shops, His bow was strung across his shoulder and his hair fluttering softly with the breeze that rolled by. He inhaled and exhaled, taking in the scene of the buildings and sky, Keith loved the outdoors.

Winnie was outside, sweeping the Inn porch as the sun rose higher and higher in the sky. She watched the people mingle about various merchant stalls and walk about the small paths with smiles on their faces. It was a rather nice day out day wasn't it?

Keith fixed his bow before making his way to the Inn saying 'Hi' to all the people he passed. When he finally reached the Inn he saw Winnie, the owner, sweeping outside, "Hey!" He said with a smile before entering the Inn and taking a seat.

Winnie greeted the man with a nod, finishing up her sweeping. Within a few moments she returned inside and headed behind the counter. She turned to look at the man with a smile asking, "Can I get you something?"

"Uh... do you have just beer, milady?" He politely asked, his Elf half getting the better of him.

@Maxwelle

"Yes, I'll get that for you right away." She said, with a small polite smile. She filled a mug and handed it to him, the foam settling on the top. Then, she turned to some of the other customers, filling their orders promptly.

Keith stared at his beer for a few moments before finally taking a drink, "Oh, miss!" He said trying to get her attention.

Once she treated her recent customer with a cup of whiskey, she turned back to Keith with a smile. "Yes, sir?"

"Could I perhaps rent a room for the night?" He asked taking another drink of his beer which was half-empty.

"Of course, that'll be 250 S. Pay on your way out. You're room 4." Winnie grabbed a key from beneath the counter and stood up. She hovered gently above the ground to reach over the counter, being so little and handed the key to the man. "If you need anything, don't hesitate in asking!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith hands the Innkeeper 250 S, "Thanks." He took his room key and finished his beer then went to his room and slept.

Once the last customers had cleared out and the guests went to their rooms, Winnie cleaned the bar and sat at one of the barstools, not feeling very tired. She sighed, and laid her head down, gazing wistfully at the empty bar.

Keith slowly stirred out of bed, for a moment he wondered he was then he remembered he was in the Inn. He walked outside the Inn and looked at the slowly rising sun, "Sunrises are beautiful." He said to himself as he watched the sunrise for a few moments before walking around town again.

Watching the sunrise, Nari followed a gravelly path leading to a strange village she'd never been before. It was her new outpost, to watch over and protect the quaint little town. Her clothes were partially bloodstained, but it showed strength on her part. She put her sword back in it's rightful place on her back, accompanied by a bow and quiver. At the sight of the neatly settled houses, her ears pricked up. She stepped into the village square, her face dirtied and stoic.

It wasn't long before Keith could be found shooting his arrows at a trees' leaves, this was something he enjoyed doing. As he did so he noticed the girl walk into the village, he gave her a wave and said, "Hey there! Im Keith." He said stringing his bow over his shoulder and walking towards the unknown girl.

She nodded to him, noticing his elf ears, "Sent here too I presume?" she said. She'd never seen an elf like this though, he seemed too much like the normal humans. Nevertheless she gave the faint impression ofa smile, and shook his hand.

Keith chuckled, "I get that alot," he paused and looked at the sunrise, "Nah Im only a half-elf, though my appearance resembles that of an elf. I have all the qualities of a Pure Elf though, the Intelligence, the Aptness to Nature, and the ability to think quickly." He told her. "Oh and can't forget the excellent marksmanship of the Elf." He chuckled.

"Yes, we are a skilled people," she acknowledged. "Do you know where your tem-uh, perhaps town hall may be?" she asked, forgetting she wasn't in her home town anymore.

Keith laughed a bit, "Its alright to call it that, the people here understand," he said, "But ill show you." He motioned for her to follow to the town hall which was across a bridge. "Well here it is." Keith gestured to it. "You look nice by the way, the bloodstained look suits you." He winked at her before leaping away atop the roofs of the building

Winnie was in her inn as usual, pouring cups of ale for a couple morning usuals and cleaning up the rooms of the guests who had stayed the night before.

She glanced down at her clothing, bemused by Keith's actions. She followed him, springing around the village, not without elegance I might add.

Keith kinda chuckled, he knew he was being followed, being a quick thinker he shot right, then left then.... down? He just disappeared down INTO the buildings. He hid in an alleyway, out of sight.

Affronted at his disappearance, but (due to a heightened sense of sight) she knew where he went. Instead, she jumped from the roof, and wandered around town, looking for the town hall, or somewhere to make herself known.

At that moment, Keith knew she was different from every other girl at the town. "So... You know where I went hmm?" He said to himself. He chuckled then leaped off towards the Inn. When he arrived he took a seat at one of the few empty stools, "Busy as always, innkeep?" He joked.

@Maxwelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back