• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]but it says winter on people posts
GOD DAMN PEOPLES. IF YOU WANNA POST BEFORE ME GET THE DATE RIGHT!

[/QUOTE]
IDK IDK IDK

Can't blame you Glitch.

26af516369b4e90655963e7bc8029d19.png

Is it now obvious or should I change the letters and numbers to size 64?

NeoLeaf said:
Can't blame you Glitch.
26af516369b4e90655963e7bc8029d19.png

Is it now obvious or should I change the letters and numbers to size 64?
NO DO SIZE 6- you know what im not gunna make that joke

Its obvious enough

It's currently Winter. Also, for whomever asked, the way a research agreement works is that two (or more nations) pool their research points to research techs faster, but they all have to be researching the same tech. So I could form a research agreement with Rumanka, and we'd have six points between us to research. So we collectively could get percussion locks in one turn.

Shireling said:
Pretty simple. Just drawing boxes and using the text tool.
So guys, first off I want to check on kebab and see how he's doing. @DefendKebab1918

Second, I want to continue to encourage recruitment. Currently Slonia, Ospiel, and Ubresh are unoccupied.

Thirdly, I want to talk to you guys about the possibility of an addition to the game, that being the colonization of the Far Lands. A map of the Far Lands will be provided with territories drawn based on natural borders. I think a New World land grab would really add some pizzaz to the game.
I'm available for such a discussion.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]So what would be a good month to start my turn (Is Summer Jan to June or April to September sort of thing I know you told us but fuck my memory)

[/QUOTE]
Gunna send you research agreement

@Shireling

I think there should be a tech requirement to set up a colony, like steamships and maybe some other techs.

And we should discuss this colonization aspect. What did you have in mind?

I imagine a high cost and danger from Slonias Savage cousins

Shireling said:
Pretty simple. Just drawing boxes and using the text tool.
So guys, first off I want to check on kebab and see how he's doing. @DefendKebab1918

Second, I want to continue to encourage recruitment. Currently Slonia, Ospiel, and Ubresh are unoccupied.

Thirdly, I want to talk to you guys about the possibility of an addition to the game, that being the colonization of the Far Lands. A map of the Far Lands will be provided with territories drawn based on natural borders. I think a New World land grab would really add some pizzaz to the game.
Sorry That I have Been Absent,I had to reset the Computer...some nasty Virus...

Are we waiting on someone/something or is everyone just chilling?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Shireling already gave you five treasure points, why does Glitch have to give you money?

Very suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back