• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

NeoLeaf said:
Lol
ee43326f3ac3f37ff9216102d4208f35.png

Okay, I'm satisfied with my actions in the third turn. Would be a breath of fresh air to make it to the fourth turn.

Not sure about the whole RP of the Month thing, I read something else being in that April newsletter and I didn't get anything on my alerts other than what was happening here ad the PMs.
same, I'm reayd 4 turn 4

I have some tech now, so maybe the tech arms race is on. I might try to get Luswestein involved in the mainland next turn.

Shireling said:
I have some tech now, so maybe the tech arms race is on. I might try to get Luswestein involved in the mainland next turn.
I cant wait to see your nterview in the newsletter

I can see it now;

"Special thanks to bobisdead123, the coolest guy on this entire site, the swag lord himself and likely Jesus-incarnate. Without him none of this could ever have happened. Thanks Bob :D "

Bobisdead123 said:
I can see it now;
"Special thanks to bobisdead123, the coolest guy on this entire site, the swag lord himself and likely Jesus-incarnate. Without him none of this could ever have happened. Thanks Bob :D "
I did say that you were a huge help in making Nation States.

Shireling said:
I did say that you were a huge help in making Nation States.
By huge help you mean what I said above right?

RIGHT?

Tbh AoC should be freaking RP of the year. Lets be real here. What RP could possibly contain more irrelevant side plots and a more inactive-yet-active GM?

Bobisdead123 said:
By huge help you mean what I said above right?
RIGHT?

Tbh AoC should be freaking RP of the year. Lets be real here. What RP could possibly contain more irrelevant side plots and a more inactive-yet-active GM?
I agree. I'm a little surprised. But I hope activity will pick up around here. I know I don't want this to fail now.

Shireling said:
I agree. I'm a little surprised. But I hope activity will pick up around here. I know I don't want this to fail now.
IT CANNOT FAIL NOW

WE MUST PRESS ON AGAUNST THE WIND, WE MUST FIGHT THE CURRENT

FOR GOD AND OUR IMAHINARY COUNTRY!

I'll sprinkle a bit of my post magic in it to help!

We must set the stage for;

Nation States: Nations among the Stars. (Sci-fi nation States)

Although congrats dude. It is well deserved. Such an unique concept man! Very well executed!

We just need the right players!

Honestly, I shouldve balanced the map differently and used less nations, but people leaving actually simulates regime change and political instability, so I like it.

Shireling said:
Honestly, I shouldve balanced the map differently and used less nations, but people leaving actually simulates regime change and political instability, so I like it.
Haha yeah, but it works.

IMO Rumanka's trait is too OP. It should have been at max 2/3 lel.

We can fix the kinks in the SciFi version- along with creating new Kinks with the addition of space ships and shit. The conquering part is gunna be interesting...

We should wait like a month or two in between the end of this one and the beginning of SciFi nation States. That way there's a break.

I mean obviously I'm running it lel but I'm using you all's insput so I speak as if WE ALL are doing it

And eventually, my own AoC will be created... Eventually... And it will NOT fail like Mars!

Bobisdead123 said:
We should wait like a month or two in between the end of this one and the beginning of SciFi nation States. That way there's a break.
I mean obviously I'm running it lel but I'm using you all's insput so I speak as if WE ALL are doing it

And eventually, my own AoC will be created... Eventually... And it will NOT fail like Mars!
The thing is, even though Rumanka can field a ton of units early they still can't recruit more than 20% of their population into the military. The economy would collapse.

Shireling said:
The thing is, even though Rumanka can field a ton of units early they still can't recruit more than 20% of their population into the military. The economy would collapse.
Wat

You need to go more in depth about population and stuff man

Bobisdead123 said:
Wat
You need to go more in depth about population and stuff man
Each level of civil works, unless affected by disasters or war, means 100,000 people to start out. The maximum number you can accomodate. When you build more CW, your population will increase gradually.

Shireling said:
Each level of civil works, unless affected by disasters or war, means 100,000 people to start out. The maximum number you can accomodate. When you build more CW, your population will increase gradually.
Ah and what's the max we can have?

Glitch I goofed on the map. You're supposed to own Alsbourg. Count it's income on your turn. I'll fix that.

NeoLeaf said:
I also have a research institute since the second turn of winter of 1800.
Another goof. I'm away from my computer right now, so you can go ahead and count the research from that turn and this one.

Also, it was just a regular post I don't know why it would act up. @Bobisdead123

Shireling said:
Another goof. I'm away from my computer right now, so you can go ahead and count the research from that turn and this one.
Also, it was just a regular post I don't know why it would act up. @Bobisdead123
whatever :P

Still cant believe this tiny rp is rp of the month xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back