• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden looked over at Ahri but then walked into the chorale room. The girl looked at Aiden and shook her head. "Go after her...." She said softly. Aiden tried his best to act charming, "but I want to teach you...." She shook her head no. "You taught me enough.... I am a fast learner after all... If I have any problems.. I'll come to you but right now I'm fine." She leaned in to Aiden and kissed him softly on the cheek and walked out. Aiden just froze there. He really liked the way that girl treated him. He ran out the door and ran to Ahri.
Ahri finally took a stop. She took a few breaths and started to tear up. She slid her back on to a wall and started to cry

xMellowmint said:
(DID YOU JUST KILL KAROU OMG)
(No, he simply said he wanted to)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Hm... Such a juicy conspiracy would make a spectacular story.

If Lily cared about all of that.

Instead, she captured one more image, one of Maybem. Peculiar name. All of them, though... Something was off. Perhaps it was a stupid supernatural hunch, but perhaps she could pry some information from one of them. She replaced her camera and fixed the most vulnerable, Ai, with her famous stare. Whether it be through interrogation or stalking (more likely the latter), she'd find what she'd need to prove or disprove her suspicions that something... That something was as wrong as it felt. She did not move from her place at the edge of the small crowd. In fact, she appeared not to move almost at all, with the exception of her paced breathing.

KpopSenpai said:
The crouds of people all stared at Karou. Karou rolled his eyes. "Alright alright. What happened 2 years ago.. the things I told you all wasn't true. I dated Ai as a bet, I cheated on her. I'm a bad person, blah blah. Are we done?" He asked looking down at Mayhem. Ai then walked up to him. "Set him down." She said quietly to Mayhem
Kippers said:
He was hesitant at first but he dropped him to the floor after a couple of seconds of her saying to. He was even more annoyed at him for him taking the matter like it was nothing. The fact that he said "Blah blah" was enough reason to break his jaw in two. But he held it all in for her sake.
Amy came out of no where and pulled out a fake badge. "Student council. You're coming with me." She dragged Karou on the floor to an empty room the the studen council have their meeting.

Kippers said:
He was hesitant at first but he dropped him to the floor after a couple of seconds of her saying to. He was even more annoyed at him for him taking the matter like it was nothing. The fact that he said "Blah blah" was enough reason to break his jaw in two. But he held it all in for her sake.
She pulled Karou in and then kneed him in the......(..........) she then pushed him to the ground as he groaned in pain.

"Things better be changed by tomorrow." She said to the crowd. Ai then turned to Mayhem, a huge smile on her face. She leaned in whispering, "Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

Nanax said:
Ahri finally took a stop. She took a few breaths and started to tear up. She slid her back on to a wall and started to cry
"Didn't I tell you to stop crying... It doesn't suit you..." Aiden walked casually with his hands in his pocket and turned the corner, facing Ahri.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur This was becoming exponentially interesting... From one potential inhuman to four.

Though she knew that the blonde who claimed to be of the student council was not. Lily made it a habit to attend all of their meetings, and was welcomed and considered, though unofficially, a member for her 'unwavering and exceptional work' (~Student Council President) with the column of the school newspaper. It was almost a unanimous agreement that the manifestation of her small section indeed had saved the thing from going of of print. She stealthily followed Amy and Kaoru into the meeting room, and watched almost silently.

'I don't recall the student council taking such... Violent measures to anything, impostor.'

xMellowmint said:
"Didn't I tell you to stop crying... It doesn't suit you..." Aiden walked casually with his hands in his pocket and turned the corner, facing Ahri.
Ahri stopped crying, she stood up facing Aiden. "im not usually like this.."

Last edited by a moderator:
KpopSenpai said:
She pulled Karou in and then kneed him in the......(..........) she then pushed him to the ground as he groaned in pain.
"Things better be changed by tomorrow." She said to the crowd. Ai then turned to Mayhem, a huge smile on her face. She leaned in whispering, "Would it be okay if I kissed you?"
(everyone hates him so much xD )

He squinted when he got kneed in that lower area of the body. He then saw her smile and smiled back at her but when she leaned in and asked that question his face lit up like a red beacon. "W-what?" He stuttered a little as he thought about them kissing. "W-well. I mean.. I d-didn't do anything to deserve it.." He said between stuttering.

xMellowmint said:
Amy came out of no where and pulled out a fake badge. "Student council. You're coming with me." She dragged Karou on the floor to an empty room the the studen council have their meeting.
xMellowmint said:
"Student council, my ass. I'm 19 I don't go here."

Kippers said:
He squinted when he got kneed in that lower area of the body. He then saw her smile and smiled back at her but when she leaned in and asked that question his face lit up like a red beacon. "W-what?" He stuttered a little as he thought about them kissing. "W-well. I mean.. I d-didn't do anything to deserve it.." He said between stuttering.
"Do I need a reason to kiss someone that I love? No. And besides you deserve it." Ai said before leaning in and kissing him.

Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur This was becoming exponentially interesting... From one potential inhuman to four.
Though she knew that the blonde who claimed to be of the student council was not. Lily made it a habit to attend all of their meetings, and was welcomed and considered, though unofficially, a member for her 'unwavering and exceptional work' (~Student Council President) with the column of the school newspaper. It was almost a unanimous agreement that the manifestation of her small section indeed had saved the thing from going of of print. She stealthily followed Amy and Kaoru into the meeting room, and watched almost silently.

'I don't recall the student council taking such... Violent measures to anything, impostor.'
(LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE)

"It even gives me a better reason to drag you here. What is a college student doing harassing a high school student?" Amy threw Karou against the wall. "Why would you do such a thing?" Amy slapped Karou hard on his left cheek to a point she left a red hand mark. "Don't you know how easy it is to break a girl's heart? Didn't you say you loved her last night or were you lying to yourself, hoping she'd run back into your arms after what you did to her?!"

@KpopSenpai

He was taken back by her words. When she kissed him he had emotions flying everywhere throughout his entire body. It was something he had never felt before. 'Is this.. What it feels like.. To be in love with someone?' He asked himself in his head before he leaned more into her kiss to add his own affection to it.

xMellowmint said:
(LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE)
"It even gives me a better reason to drag you here. What is a college student doing harassing a high school student?" Amy threw Karou against the wall. "Why would you do such a thing?" Amy slapped Karou hard on his left cheek to a point she left a red hand mark. "Don't you know how easy it is to break a girl's heart? Didn't you say you loved her last night or were you lying to yourself, hoping she'd run back into your arms after what you did to her?!"

@KpopSenpai
"I do love her damn it! I just don't know what to do to get her back! " he said. "Now, you bitch, don't ever touch me." He said and grabbed her pushing her against the wall. He whispered in her ear "Touch me again and it won't be good for the either of us.".

Kippers said:
He was taken back by her words. When she kissed him he had emotions flying everywhere throughout his entire body. It was something he had never felt before. 'Is this.. What it feels like.. To be in love with someone?' He asked himself in his head before he leaned more into her kiss to add his own affection to it.
She smiled against his lips and pulled him closer to her.

xMellowmint said:
(LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE)

@KpopSenpai
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily at this point lowered her camera, which had been recording the majority of the scene. Her next words were loud, almost a shout to be heard over the bickering.

'I wonder what the actual student council would think of this! And a college, I hear they don't take violence well on applications!' Perhaps she would have to resort to threats for the two to calm down? Either way, it seemed as if her primary target would have to wait-- one of the peculiar inhuman suspects, perfectly cornered!

KpopSenpai said:
"I do love her damn it! I just don't know what to do to get her back! " he said. "Now, you bitch, don't ever touch me." He said and grabbed her pushing her against the wall. He whispered in her ear "Touch me again and it won't be good for the either of us.".
Spazzycat101 said:
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily at this point lowered her camera, which had been recording the majority of the scene. Her next words were loud, almost a shout to be heard over the bickering.
'I wonder what the actual student council would think of this! And a college, I hear they don't take violence well on applications!' Perhaps she would have to resort to threats for the two to calm down? Either way, it seemed as if her primary target would have to wait-- one of the peculiar inhuman suspects, perfectly cornered!
"I'll take the chances..." She smirked and kneed his crotch area. She looked over at the lady with the camera and pushed Karou to the ground. "The student council is used to me doing this kind of stuff. Even if they were going to do anything to me, I'd accept it because I'd deserve it..."

xMellowmint said:
"Then why act something you're not?" Aiden crossed his arms.
"Why the hell are you here if you hate me so much?" Ahri leaned her back onto the wall again and sighed

xMellowmint said:
"I'll take the chances..." She smirked and kneed his crotch area. She looked over at the lady with the camera and pushed Karou to the ground. "The student council is used to me doing this kind of stuff. Even if they were going to do anything to me, I'd accept it because I'd deserve it..."
"Second time today. " he said laughing coldly. He turned to the girl with the camera. "I'm number one in my class. Good luck with that." He said and walked out.

@Spazzycat101

xMellowmint said:
Hikaru wrapped his arm around Amy. "What she said."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back